Its insane how ugly i am

L

Lebgfinal

User
Sometimes i try to cope saying im not that bad but man. I don't know how i didnt shoot myself yet, im waiting for a normal life that will never happens

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: seeker4, try2beme, beefliverontop and 13 others
Not this shit again. The millionth thread about u complaining about being ugly. Ok we get it ur ugly.
Either improve or give up.
Stop complaining

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: soover4me, Spergi, Autismcel and 21 others
Not this shit again. The millionth thread about u complaining about being ugly. Ok we get it ur ugly.
Stop complaining
Joined Oct 8, 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: seeker4, sickdawgie and ayusshhhh
Sometimes i try to cope saying im not that bad but man. I don't know how i didnt shoot myself yet, im waiting for a normal life that will never happens
relatable, you aren't alone dw bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, greywind, ayusshhhh and 7 others
Stop complaining
No empathy

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and ryuken
#Relatable

relatable, you aren't alone dw bhai
I just wish i was normal, most people look and have much better live
Im doing school and having hard time to find motivation

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: seeker4, Alt Number 3 and PeakIncels
SAD

• So Sad
Reactions: ryuken
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Stop complaining
Harsh but truth

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
There is no way he can improve himself, retard.

>J-just stop complaining and eat the bugs, goy
I chortle
You dont need to come in here, say nothing next time. I think i get it as much as the other.

There is no way he can improve himself, retard.

>J-just stop complaining and eat the bugs, goy
I chortle
There’s ways to improve. OP doesn’t even do basic skincare and believes surgerymaxxing is cope (it’s not if planned properly unless genuinely deformed which he’s not). The guy doesn’t even wanna try. Pathetic mindset.
I guarantee ur below the age of 18, stupid little kid
And if ur not gonna try, stop bitching about the same thing over and over again. It’s not gonna help u in any way and just makes u more miserable and unlikeable. Just shut the fuck up and live life in other ways that don’t involve women. What the fuck is bitching on a forum gonna do for u? ATP go jerk off and eat junk food, just farm dopamine fuck it. So annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Alt Number 3, ItsOverLawg and 3 others
How old are you ? And don’t come on here looking for empathy your first mistake was being on this site

• So Sad
Reactions: PeakIncels
Not the end of the world I mean I don’t even know what you look like but I doubt it’s that bad I’m 18 too if I saw what u looked like I could tell u if ur being dramatic

i forgot how you look like

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
post your face on amiugly subreddit it will raise your confidence for some time
No i did that years ago, ive grown up as a human

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
Let me guess you still have acne, are bloated as fuck and have that junk hair

• +1
Reactions: watah and tombradylover
Stop complaining
he cant imrpvoe nigga

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Literally none of this has anything to do with why he's ugly
It makes him even worse looking.

Grooming himself like a human being and losing bodyfat while building a bit of muscle would improve his looks to a level where he can date a women.

There are ofcourse lazy copers like u who will deny it so you can rot in peace. OP is like you.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, watah, ryuken and 2 others
>No fucking argument at ALL
See? Do you FUCKING see?
Not falling for the retarded rage bait bullshit. I said my piece. And let’s say he can’t improve. What the fuck should he do in ur opinion? Complain on this forum about it 24/7?

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, TechnoBoss and moreroidsmoredates
Not falling for the retarded rage bait bullshit. I said my piece. And let’s say he can’t improve. What the fuck should he do in ur opinion? Complain on this forum about it 24/7?
yes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and tombradylover
it's an Incel forum, let him do what he wants dawg, why you care sm, just ignore him

There is no such thing. You are either ugly or not. he is ugly because of his BONE structure, not acne and other shit.
his bone strucutre is pretty deceent hes ugly cause his soft feaetures and bloat

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
college or hs?

>HE FUCKING ADMITS HE HAS NO ARGUMENT AND IS TOO SCARED TO DEBATE
Holy FUCKING shit... I'm TOO good at this.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
yall will do anything but not complain
explain how venting out in an incel forum filled with basement rotters change your life

• +1
it's an Incel forum, let him do what he wants dawg, why you care sm, just ignore him
Nah fuck all that. Go to incels.is that’s an actually forum for incels. U might be correct about ignoring tho. This type of mentality reminds me abt the worst parts of myself. Enrages me giving into weakness like that. Maybe I’m being too harsh but to me he’s someone that could improve if they tried.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
  • +1
Do something about it. Get a jaw surgery. Look into it.

Nigga there’s nothing to debate. His facial structure isn’t bad enough to the point where he should give up completly. 99 percent of users have told him this and given him tons of advice and tips and he keeps ignoring it and saying it’s over. Like wtf u even doing here then go to incels.is

Why would people take you seriously
Nobody takes you seriously. 4,1 k posts in 1,5 month. You must be the bottom of the barrel.

You’re an incel in the real world and on the forum:lul::lul:. Can you imagine that? Absolutely brutal.

Your opinions about looks hold no value because all your arguments come from your own insecurity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, cannotbeasked, watah and 2 others
Do you have an alternative?
leaving the site
i bet he's not even that ugly
just because you speak in bold letters and act like a maniac ''IM TOO GOOD FOR THIS HOLY SHIT'' doesnt mean he has to do the same bro. I notice you in every thread just straight up bashing people for no reason at all

• +1
Why would people take you seriously

Nobody takes you seriously. 4,1 k posts in 1,5 month. You must be the bottom of the barrel.

You’re an incel in the real world and on the forum:lul::lul:. Can you imagine that? Absolutely brutal.

Your opinions about looks hold no value because all your arguments come from your own insecurity.
>Literally ZERO arguments
And just like that.... I won.

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnBaza