Its insane how ugly i am

Ok, you've just moved the goalpost and conceded. This is my fucking argument, retard. He can't improve so he should rot playing video toys etc. It's you subhumans who cope by saying "GO TO LE DERMATOLOGIST EVEN THOUGH IT'S POINTLESS BECAUSE HE WON'T MAKE YOUR BONES BETTER".
You’re going to have an aneurysm mate. Have some weed and chill out. I know it’s hard👍🏿

I know this user very well. He’s a short balding Indian who got surgery but he’s sadly still malformed due to his -4sd genetics.

Every few months he makes another account, gets banned, and then makes another to vent his subhumanity. Knew it was him from the ALL CAPS
What’s his old account? No way this guy isn’t a troll I refuse to believe anyone can be this stupid this has gotta be an attempt at rep farming right?

HOLY SHIT IM TOO GOOD FOR THIS AHH MY SKIBIDI LORE ASS IS TOOOOO SIGMA WOOHOOO

JFL, the argument is SOLID.
I knew it was you straight away Ranjeet. Listen, some people just have superior pattern recognition. I know skullcels like you can’t fathom that but it’s true…

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
you cant lmao. who told u most indians are scammers JFL
majority of the indians who scam dont live in india. they live where u live. They're NRIs. dont belong here
I live in Sweden and I've only seen like two indians in my entire life. The only interactions I get is here so it's probably skewed towards the worst of humanity, but I'm writing it here anyway so it doesn't really matter if a good person reads it because they aren't here anyway

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Sometimes i try to cope saying im not that bad but man. I don't know how i didnt shoot myself yet, im waiting for a normal life that will never happens
That's why I am chasing the bag to surgerymax

Ok, you've just moved the goalpost and conceded. This is my fucking argument, retard. He can't improve so he should rot playing video toys etc. It's you subhumans who cope by saying "GO TO LE DERMATOLOGIST EVEN THOUGH IT'S POINTLESS BECAUSE HE WON'T MAKE YOUR BONES BETTER".
IMG 5732

Ask the same question again in 1 year, he’ll still write a cope essay about how he couldn’t do it while shoving 7 milkiways through his mouth.
He needs rhino too but that’s a super easy surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Lebgfinal
Your not that bad looking
If you did your acne and Geomax
You can live a pretty good life with an chinkie wife who will obey you like a dog
Assuming you can love a woman with a flat maxilla and monolid eyes

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Your not that bad looking
If you did your acne and Geomax
You can live a pretty good life with an chinkie wife who will obey you like a dog
Assuming you can love a woman with a flat maxilla and monolid eyes
Just geomax bro theory

• Hmm...
Reactions: ayusshhhh
Sometimes i try to cope saying im not that bad but man. I don't know how i didnt shoot myself yet, im waiting for a normal life that will never happens
Just hardmaxx theory

Nah bhai you ain't ugly, you just don't take care of yourself. If you did basic grooming you'd mog many already, you got a good base.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
It's not 'insane', you're not even that ugly. Imagine if it's 'insane'

Nah bhai you ain't ugly, you just don't take care of yourself. If you did basic grooming you'd mog many already, you got a good base.
legit never seen someone whose not even ugly fr give up and claim its over to this level. This site really has killed some ppls potential

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
legit never seen someone whose not even ugly fr give up and claim its over to this level. This site really has killed some ppls potential
Yeah he just needs some help man. He has got crazy potential.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover