qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
let's celebrate boyos :heart:(y)🎉🎉

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Ricky212, sudanguy and 6 others
I'd celebrate by Maherfishing as many women as I can and making them meet up at the same location

If I wasn't banned

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, Ricky212, hypernormie and 2 others
Images   2024 03 08T180742603

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854 and Deleted member 48689
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, albe.ORG, qxtwz7854 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and qxtwz7854
I love woman

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
Make sure we show these foids how much we dislike them all :lul:, follow them, make them uncomfortable, let them know we don’t except their degenerative tendencies

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and qxtwz7854
Make sure we show these foids how much we dislike them all :lul:, follow them, make them uncomfortable, let them know we don’t except their degenerative tendencies
3936561 EWW DUDE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854 and Lev Peshkov
Over for you bro, boyfriend maxxed :lul:
then why do I have a gf?
tied into a relationship , whipped into doing as ur boss tells you eh lad? Can’t get pussy frequently so had to secure one foid to have sex with you right? No worries just remeber you’re a simp and no one looks at you with respect

• +1
i want to be an emotional tampon today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Lev Peshkov and qxtwz7854
Over for you bro, boyfriend maxxed :lul:

tied into a relationship , whipped into doing as ur boss tells you eh lad? Can’t get pussy frequently so had to secure one foid to have sex with you right? No worries just remeber you’re a simp and no one looks at you with respect
bro what

Celebrate women privilege
Thanks George Soros and all the jews!

when is national men day

• +1
when is national men day
Probably on April first.

I had no idea today was international women's day, and nothing gave me that knowledge before seeing this thread. I think my day is a little worse knowing actually.

• +1
foids and cucks were wearing white purple and green at my workplace yesterday

International Sluts Day!

Happy international animals days!

• +1
Reactions: News
when is national men day
Apparently it's November 19th.

LOL about it not being recognised by the UN, because the UN is comprised of gynocentric cucks who probably believe this thread doesn't happen in real life. The cucks apart of that organisation have no idea this happens at UK unis every single day.

Apparently it's November 19th.

LOL about it not being recognised by the UN, because the UN is comprised of gynocentric cucks who probably believe this thread doesn't happen in real life. The cucks apart of that organisation have no idea this happens at UK unis every single day.

Nice avi

• Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003
Lol, it's mostly a communist holiday, it's still celebrated in Russia, Eastern Europe and other communist countries, but less so in the West...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back