• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium, grief and Latinolooksmaxxer
This is the most low t faggy cuck shit I’ve heard in my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, to be human, anthony111553 and 4 others
This is the most low t faggy cuck shit I’ve heard in my life
I don’t like you. you seemed quite mean. idk. I don’t think I hate you. I just want to be far away from you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
I don’t like you. you seemed quite mean. idk. I don’t think I hate you. I just want to be far away fr
This is how women feel about me. Can you feel my darktriad traits seeping through the screen bhai?

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
Last edited:
I need better sources reliable
If ur talking abt Japanese shit I’ve only ever sourced from buyee and it went well for me but the shipping gotten way more expensive nowadays jpshopping and zen market are prolly better alternatives

If ur talking abt Japanese shit I’ve only ever sourced from buyee and it went well for me but the shipping gotten way more expensive nowadays jpshopping and zen market are prolly better alternatives
me too I wanted to diverge from overseas it’s too long tbh. I meant like insta users who are credible

no its not that its bc u know "ascension" aint real its just mental masturbation cope

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
me too I wanted to diverge from overseas it’s too long tbh. I meant like insta users who are credible
No clue most insta resellers that pop on my feed all look the same and sell the exact same pieces but tax them to oblivion I’d rather use grailed or sumn much less to worry abt over there

• So Sad
Reactions: lilith