Lmao what an PSL 4 incel.

probably lurks here ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Treasure223, jordanbarrettisgod, CursedOne and 8 others
wouldn't even qualify for incels.is now jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Treasure223 and CursedOne
It's ok he's in his 30s guys , he lived his life and now Norwood reaper will taketh it from him

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, jordanbarrettisgod and eduardkoopman
It's ok he's in his 30s guys , he lived his life and now Norwood reaper will taketh it from him
He is not hes the same age as me almost almost exactly.

Cope, chico still has more IRL appeal and SMV then everyone here even the chads

Even if its over he still enjoyed many years of non stop sex, parties, and validation

• +1
Reactions: Hector and CristianT
I am in my 30 s too, and look at my pics. He descended really hard. He was a god. Now he is a 4.5 max. Very bad ageing genetics.he shouldnt model anymore.

I am in my 30 s too, and look at my pics. He descended really hard. He was a god. Now he is a 4.5 max. Very bad ageing genetics.he shouldnt model anymore.
Pm pics

This!

That, because of his looks this dude:
* got multi-millionaire
* managed to marry young with an I assume good looking woman
* managed to have children, and start a family
* fucked 3 women in1 day when he was single and got bored with doing that quickly
* got tons of validation

So. He got more rewards. Then anyone can even hope for.

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
When you've taken the virginity of enough jailbait 9's, I guess you'd stop caring at some point and just let yourself get ugly

Cope, chico still has more IRL appeal and SMV then everyone here even the chads

Even if its over he still enjoyed many years of non stop sex, parties, and validation
No u cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 678
he stills mogs u, op
keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Meeks is the goat model

No u cope.
Chico mogs you to oblivion even now when he descended. You look like fucking homosexual while he managed to be one of most famous supermodel ever, if not the most famous.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 3043
Never began for chicocels

+ when he is clean shaven and is not freaking out with shit tier selfies he is still model tier looking

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Andros
Still mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Hector and Deleted member 3043
the new era of PSL brainlets will be worshipping his son in 10 years and then some user will post chico and they will all say their dad moggs him and genetic recom is brutal

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5131, subhuman incel and Deleted member 3043
the new era of PSL brainlets will be worshipping his son in 10 years and then some user will post chico and they will all say their dad moggs him and genetic recom is brutal
you are ugly, low orange and peddling

He's still happy without his looks to the point he's comfortable showing his norwood to the world and his gf loves him anyway (kinda subhuman in those pics but Nvm I'll assume she looks good).
He's still happy without his looks to the point he's comfortable showing his norwood to the world and his gf loves him anyway (kinda subhuman in those pics but Nvm I'll assume she looks good).
He's got them neurotransmitters jfl

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
+ when he is clean shaven and is not freaking out with shit tier selfies he is still model tier looking

Still mogs to suicide gallons and gallons of men.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and needsolution
From 8 psl to 4.5