why do people say i look like chico?

Haha how old are you tho ? Eye brow transplant could ruin harmony I feel like, and rhino for the profile ? From the front your nose looks good.
eyebrow transplant to fill in my density, if your referring to lowering them which is only possible through supraorbital stuff

also rhino for the nose fat, its bad, but the side is alright

im 17 but got lucky with a few things

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
eyebrow transplant to fill in my density, if your referring to lowering them which is only possible through supraorbital stuff

also rhino for the nose fat, its bad, but the side is alright

im 17 but got lucky with a few things
I mean I can only judge from the front pic you sent so can't really have a good opinion. But I feel like you could ascend more from hard maxxes like gonial implant and zygo implants. Because those will create hailos on top of your harmony which can be more to your advantage. I feel like those surgery's you said would not ascend you much more than improving your already good harmony.( Ofc you can never get to much harmony etc, but you get my point )

Yeah and i look like the black chico

I mean I can only judge from the front pic you sent so can't really have a good opinion. But I feel like you could ascend more from hard maxxes like gonial implant and zygo implants. Because those will create hailos on top of your harmony which can be more to your advantage. I feel like those surgery's you said would not ascend you much more than improving your already good harmony.( Ofc you can never get to much harmony etc, but you get my point )
mhm one sec actually im going to show you what im trying to look like

@lurking truecel

type shit, this will address his appeal

• +1
U look like chico and thats good why do u hate it
because im too generic to be approached by girls.. and too generic for a reason to date or keep me in a relationship

Your not him ltn

@lurking truecel

type shit, this will address his appeal

View attachment 3176894
Yea than its def genio, gonial implant and zygos. It will improve harmony in the jaw and create hollow cheeks with the stretching of the skin that comes from genio and zygo implant.

Yea than its def genio, gonial implant and zygos. It will improve harmony in the jaw and create hollow cheeks with the stretching of the skin that comes from genio and zygo implant.
with all that + eyecos + hair dye (the one in the edited chico pic is darker than my #2 pic) + eyebrow you think i can create a appeal like that?

• +1
with all that + eyecos + hair dye (the one in the edited chico pic is darker than my #2 pic) + eyebrow you think i can create a appeal like that?

Yes, obv, but I mean those are three expensive surgery's that all have some risks in looking uncanny etc. But ofc it's possible and probably likely, you have a really good base and you are still young. But you are not a bimax candidate, can only tell from the side so I can't judge for that and it doesn't look like it from the front. But If you need it then you can do widening( instead of gonial implant), genio always comes with bimax and zygos is a lot cheaper if you do it at the same time( from 10-15k to 3-6k eu)

Yes, obv, but I mean those are three expensive surgery's that all have some risks in looking uncanny etc. But ofc it's possible and probably likely, you have a really good base and you are still young. But you are not a bimax candidate, can only tell from the side so I can't judge for that and it doesn't look like it from the front. But If you need it then you can do widening( instead of gonial implant), genio always comes with bimax and zygos is a lot cheaper if you do it at the same time( from 10-15k to 3-6k eu)
Are you a bilsx candidate ? ( I meant)

i could be a very mild case because there are some recessiveness in my face

Crazy under eye support

I genuinely came into here to flame u but damn bro y’all are similar
thank you man, from your perspective with alot of surgery do you think this is possible?

• +1
Reactions: aber
thank you man, from your perspective with alot of surgery do you think this is possible?

View attachment 3176957
Dark hair suits you more bro, how lean are you btw? And theres no way you've never been in a relationship before... Have you atleast been in a few talking stages?

Dark hair suits you more bro, how lean are you btw? And theres no way you've never been in a relationship before... Have you atleast been in a few talking stages?
oh ive been in relationships, even got the opportunity to lose my virginity at 14 but i meant usually i date out of school cause i dont think i fit in the white people group.. yk what im talking about

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
why black hair, i dont want to look anything other than white
because the blonde hair looks stupid to me, especially how u have it styled in that 2nd pics. ur chin also looks a bit puffed out

Holy shit, eyes are identical

Hit him up on IG to get you some contacts in the industry or something jfl

Holy shit, eyes are identical

Hit him up on IG to get you some contacts in the industry or something jfl
this is so weird to say, like 3 months ago i sent 1 of those pics to 2 people and they said ltn

this is so weird to say, like 3 months ago i sent 1 of those pics to 2 people and they said ltn
Your eyes are your best feature so you certainly have potential to become better loou

Eye shape everything else is sub 5

Your eyes are your best feature so you certainly have potential to become better loou
what about this after eyecos, and lotta other surgeries

Well if you plan on doing it, even better

I also plan to do it btw
generic pheno with good coloring + height will yield the best possible results in any group of females

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
better than chinco

its not a compliment, ive been rated ltn and in irl girls dont approach or bother to show intrest
Really i looked worse at 6"6 and still got some results you should be getting something at 6"4