I'm so sorry man.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 13137, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Above average face but bad frame.

Height?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and owlofathena
No roids. I'll do other things instead.
You need to hop on roids ASAP on the off chance you can get some sort of secondary puberty from them. Roids + HGH. Otherwise it's genuinely and completely over for you. I'd assume you have some sort of genetic disorder if I saw you in real life with a frame like. Or that you were malnourished as a child.

I'm dead serious. Take out loans for it if you have to. Your quality of life depends on it.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 13787
You need to hop on roids ASAP on the off chance you can get some sort of secondary puberty from them. Roids + HGH. Otherwise it's genuinely and completely over for you. I'd assume you have some sort of genetic disorder if I saw you in real life with a frame like. Or that you were malnourished as a child.

I'm dead serious. Take out loans for it if you have to. Your quality of life depends on it.
this tbh
hop on roids, hgh, AIs, gymmax as much as possible and get plastic surgery to add dimorphism to your face
you look neo natal asf and its over for you in your current state

Your a normie, but you look small. Your frame looks small and you look short. You also have a fair amount of downward facial growth. What is your height and shoulder width? Don't use this picture for social media, if I were to guess your height of this picture I would think your a turbomanlet (5ft 3 or less). How

Apart from these flaws you look clean, clear skin and a full head of hair. Keep on gymmaxxing. Also if your a framlet and manlet it's worth looking into HGH and roids (You won't grow taller but your frame will improve). Based of your name I would assume your in your mid 20's. Alternatively you can get clavicle widening surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Yuya Moggershima, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
bad frame, like really bad

hop on roids tbh

But isnt frame entirely dependent on clavicle bones? Frame only looks small cus hes short, in reality it's likely proportionate

But isnt frame entirely dependent on clavicle bones? Frame only looks small cus hes short, in reality it's likely proportionate
no, shit frame is shit frame. plenty of short wide guys. he is not one of them.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy
would rate you normie. bad pose tho.

body of a child, put on some mass. you look kinda gay idk why

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
You look 5ft 6 so youe probably struggling mainly due to height. High tier normie maximum right now

I am 5'4". I am close to a 3/10 I would say. Ill never be chadlite, or chad obviously. I am hoping that I can just get to normie through looks maxing.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Yuya Moggershima, 5'8manlet and 3 others
Pretty sure he meant He.

Dude's retarded too. Over for you unless you gymmaxx.
I already gym max. I have been for years. Thats how bad my genetics are. In order for me to look even close to a normal man, I would have to take enough steroids to probably either cut my life in half or possibly die in a couple years from heart complications. Its too damn much. I tell people this all the time - I was born to die. Im just that damn ugly. Ill just die from society not being able to comprehend how someone can look like I do. I am already friends with the hobos here in town because I give them money, so ill just end up with them. But for now im coping like there's not tomorrow and im going to hopefully make it to 35 years old.

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadakin
I already gym max. I have been for years. Thats how bad my genetics are. In order for me to look even close to a normal man, I would have to take enough steroids to probably either cut my life in half or possibly die in a couple years from heart complications. Its too damn much. I tell people this all the time - I was born to die. Im just that damn ugly. Ill just die from society not being able to comprehend how someone can look like I do. I am already friends with the hobos here in town because I give them money, so ill just end up with them. But for now im coping like there's not tomorrow and im going to hopefully make it to 35 years old.
Just don't live, play RuneScape or heartstone

Do you wanna live a long life like a loser you are rn or live maybe a shorter life like a htn or potentially chadlite, you have a choice to make.

Heart complications only happen if you abuse steroids for a long time, not if you run a couple cycle and get on maybe trt after in trt dose. Trt is optional though.

You look ok, better than the average normie I see everyday imo but you look weak and if you’re manlet your sex appeal will be rock bottom

Do you wanna live a long life like a loser you are rn or live maybe a shorter life like a htn or potentially chadlite, you have a choice to make.

Heart complications only happen if you abuse steroids for a long time, not if you run a couple cycle and get on maybe trt after in trt dose. Trt is optional though.
A couple cycles is not going to cut it. I need to be doing a similar regimen to what Rich Piana did. You have to remember im short so id have to be bigger or equal to the average man weight wise to make up the difference. On top of that - im a frame cel. My BMI would have to be 35 which is morbidly obese. Because the average man is 200 pounds at 5'9" and im 5'4". Then on top of that I would have to stay shredded the entire time somehow because I gain a lot of my fat in my face. Theres just not enough time in the day to figure out how to do all of this. I'm not a teenager or college student who has all this time to go fuck around all day. I work 40-50 hour weeks, I can't just tell my boss - "I need to go get 50 plastic surgeries and steroids" Hes gonna look at me and be like - you can do that and when you're done you can take your stuff. I'm just gonna have to make due with my fake cel look. Some people say im normie, whatever. Im not what would be considered attractive and I think we all can at least agree on that.

• So Sad
Reactions: kegelmaxer
Genetic dead end ngl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: kegelmaxer and Chadakin
You need a HT, a bimax + genio, and LL + gymcelling to become human.

LL+Bimax+Shoulder widening and roids. Ur face doesn't look bad but ur height,frame is bad

• JFL
Reactions: kegelmaxer
LL+Bimax+Shoulder widening and roids. Ur face doesn't look bad but ur height,frame is bad
Frame so bad people just assume you're manlet and recommend LL without knowing height :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
5'4 life is brutal
even 5'9 is getting on the shorter side.. 5 inches is a towering difference. 5'4 is unsalvageable, maybe 5'6 can be saved with face

• +1
that eyebrows :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Stick to RuneScape bro. How many times do I have to keep telling you

Holy shit OP is 5’4 , it is fucking finished . FINISHED

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
with your height and your pheno you are a truecel, would be low tier normie if you had decent height, normie if you had above average height

with your height and your pheno you are a truecel, would be low tier normie if you had decent height, normie if you had above average height
Looks wise im probably true cel, but I have had 2 girlfriends before. So im actually a fake cel.

What's ur kay count and how old arr u?
I am 24. I have only had 1 girlfriend in my entire life and one 1 night stand. But that was after being rejected by thousands of women.

• +1