Its Me Again - Rate Me In This Selfie; Bigger Neck, Face Leaner

I dumped them because they were fat and ugly. Well the 1 night stand was.
You just take what you get buddy. Don't listen to the retards over here. They say that 'Oh, I'd rather be a perma-virgin than date below average foids'. But you yourself will realize how much better it is to be with a foid (even if she's ugly) than to be a lonely virgin. You'll have continuous serotonin and satisfaction once you're with a woman to accompany you.

I am 5'4". I am close to a 3/10 I would say. Ill never be chadlite, or chad obviously. I am hoping that I can just get to normie through looks maxing.
Dang man how tall were your parents? It should be illegal to have a kid projected to be 5'4" and NOT blast him with stupid amounts of GH.

I remember my first blackpilling moment. I was like 13 and I didn't know what good heights are and the doctor said I'm going to be 5'8" and I asked my mom "is that a good height, will I be tall?" And she said in this very sarcastic tone "well 5'8" is short but I guess it's an ohhhkayy height." Fuckin bruuuttal.
600px Women s Acceptance of Potential Male Partners Based on Male Height

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
You just take what you get buddy. Don't listen to the retards over here. They say that 'Oh, I'd rather be a perma-virgin than date below average foids'. But you yourself will realize how much better it is to be with a foid (even if she's ugly) than to be a lonely virgin. You'll have continuous serotonin and satisfaction once you're with a woman to accompany you.
I mean if they weren't bitches I would have wanted to stay with them. Looks go away for everyone, but personality doesn't.

Dang man how tall were your parents? It should be illegal to have a kid projected to be 5'4" and NOT blast him with stupid amounts of GH.

I remember my first blackpilling moment. I was like 13 and I didn't know what good heights are and the doctor said I'm going to be 5'8" and I asked my mom "is that a good height, will I be tall?" And she said in this very sarcastic tone "well 5'8" is short but I guess it's an ohhhkayy height." Fuckin bruuuttal.
View attachment 1218248
My doctor told me I was going to be 5'8" too. And I ended up here instead.

My doctor told me I was going to be 5'8" too. And I ended up here instead.
That sucks. Thankfully I hit 5'8" right on the dot. I swear sometimes the genetic lord's are just rude. My dad is 6'1" and my mom is 5'6" and HER dad is 6'5" which is insanely tall even today but in his time that was like beast status. I'm like the only guy under 6' on both sides of my family.

Mom was probably salty because she married a tall guy and still got a short son.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
That sucks. Thankfully I hit 5'8" right on the dot. I swear sometimes the genetic lord's are just rude. My dad is 6'1" and my mom is 5'6" and HER dad is 6'5" which is insanely tall even today but in his time that was like beast status. I'm like the only guy under 6' on both sides of my family.

Mom was probably salty because she married a tall guy and still got a short son.
Yeah but what can you do? You have to cope every day. I play RuneScape every day to escape the reality of the world. And I do martial arts, and draw anime characters.

you are a framecel.. same as me

you are a framecel.. same as me
Most people don't understand that frame is more important than height. I have a friend who is 5'8" and weighs 110 pounds due to his frame. He eats like 4000 calories a day and still can't Gain weight due to ectomorph genetics. I also have a friend who is 5'4" 150 pounds and ripped with abs. The shorter guy gets more girls. I would really like to see this topic addressed more in the black pill community. Because its a really over looked characteristic, and explains "man let outliters"

wtf bro how are you 5'8 with tall parents

wtf bro how are you 5'8 with tall parents
No idea. My sister is also just a hair taller than me as well which shows that I am a complete genetic anomaly.

Whatever...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
No idea. My sister is also just a hair taller than me as well which shows that I am a complete genetic anomaly.

Whatever...
you are not alone, my dad is 5'8 with 5'6 mom, and i ended up being 5'8 whereas my predicted height is at least 5'10

View attachment 1218248
my doctor never told me anything about what heights i was projected to be so the moment i was 14 and realized i was 5 foot fucking 4 i dragged my mom to the GP and begged for HGH and this turkroach denied me nirvana due to his own crippling manletism.

i had that knowledge at that age and that absolute ROACH closed the gates on me. i was banished back to hell.

if i see him i'm curbstomping his head open ngl

you are not alone, my dad is 5'8 with 5'6 mom, and i ended up being 5'8 whereas my predicted height is at least 5'10
my dad is 5'9'' with 5'5'' mom, i'm 5'8'' rn.

i wanted to at 14 but i couldn't

it is over
5'8" is nowhere close to over bud. Show me a 5/10 gymmaxxed 5'8" guy who can't at least get an LTR with a 5/10 girl.

You need a good face if you want to be a slayer at 5'8" though.

What a waste of a great nose, very unfortunate

5'8" is nowhere close to over bud. Show me a 5/10 gymmaxxed 5'8" guy who can't at least get an LTR with a 5/10 girl.

You need a good face if you want to be a slayer at 5'8" though.
i don't want to slay i just want to ltr get married and have kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786