It's more easier to say you're Blackpilled rather than Whitepilled

Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa

Kraken
In order to be a 'Blackpiller', one only needs to affirm the too oft-repeated axioms of the Blackpill and circlejerk with others online regarding the same repeated topics over and over again. Conversely to assert that one is a Whitepiller, their authenticity would need to be substantiated through accounts of their personal lived experience and testimony. It is why I cannot call myself a Whitepiller and refer to myself as a 'student of the Whitepill' despite making threads about the Whitepill and having a Whitepill mentality, because I do not have the necessary experience and journey of self development and self actualisation.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 57122, Perfection and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Deleted member 58285
I remember seeing some normie instagram foid who was like 16 put whitepill in her bio was cringe af

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
explain the whitepill

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: triggr
i didnt read

Muh student of whitepill, peak mental masturbation

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and depressionmaxxing
I follow whitepill ideology with all my heart ❤️ I'm tired of being sad and fucked up over the blackpill. I will reach contentment in this dark world. My own contentment.

Attachments

• 8bd2013c0f67f8389bd77fc7b74835b5.jpg
    8bd2013c0f67f8389bd77fc7b74835b5.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 0
  • 8fd77f54d5b76eab6f7c2fba21f6793d.jpg
    8fd77f54d5b76eab6f7c2fba21f6793d.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars and Tabula Rasa
In order to be a 'Blackpiller', one only needs to affirm the too oft-repeated axioms of the Blackpill and circlejerk with others online regarding the same repeated topics over and over again. Conversely to assert that one is a Whitepiller, their authenticity would need to be substantiated through accounts of their personal lived experience and testimony. It is why I cannot call myself a Whitepiller and refer to myself as a 'student of the Whitepill' despite making threads about the Whitepill and having a Whitepill mentality, because I do not have the necessary experience and journey of self development and self actualisation.

u cant just be blackpilled or whitepilled u have to become it through experience. when some normie gets """"blackpilled"""" on this site hes still just another bluepill drone

• +1
its like hamzas cult
The Whitepill encourages individuals to do whatever is within their means and whatever satisfies them in life. It differs drastically from red-pilled notions of self improvement which tells people to improve in order to achieve success in society.

They are the same thing

Whitepill tries to make the issue of women inconsequential to your happiness.
What I think is our main difference is that I think truth rewards with highest probability of genuine love from some woman (therefore loving family).
And I would consider white pill the truth only if it would help to find genuine love, but I don't believe it helps. There are no whitepilled women. I believe All women are highly primal (blackpilled unconsciously) .

Any thoughts on this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back