It’s My Birthday And It Sucks

JamesMTN927

JamesMTN927

Up in the clouds, far from the crowds.
Joined
Aug 18, 2026
Posts
796
Reputation
513
It’s my birthday today, but I have very bad mental health problems I also did. But that’s besides the point, instead of doing something fun like normal people did my parents brought me to hang out with therapy horses.. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It’s kinda cool but they fucking stink and I don’t even like horses, I would rather be hanging out with like 3 friends.

Lmk what yall think about this JFL🤣🤣🤣
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy, jp212 and Hihi21
Happy birthday tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
Therapy horses
 
  • JFL
Reactions: JamesMTN927
Happy birthday bro
 
  • Love it
Reactions: JamesMTN927
It’s my birthday today, but I have very bad mental health problems I also did. But that’s besides the point, instead of doing something fun like normal people did my parents brought me to hang out with therapy horses.. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It’s kinda cool but they fucking stink and I don’t even like horses, I would rather be hanging out with like 3 friends.

Lmk what yall think about this JFL🤣🤣🤣
happy birthday fuck the horses bro do whatever u want
 
  • JFL
Reactions: JamesMTN927
It’s my birthday today, but I have very bad mental health problems I also did. But that’s besides the point, instead of doing something fun like normal people did my parents brought me to hang out with therapy horses.. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It’s kinda cool but they fucking stink and I don’t even like horses, I would rather be hanging out with like 3 friends.

Lmk what yall think about this JFL🤣🤣🤣
happy birthday bb
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
It’s my birthday today, but I have very bad mental health problems I also did. But that’s besides the point, instead of doing something fun like normal people did my parents brought me to hang out with therapy horses.. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It’s kinda cool but they fucking stink and I don’t even like horses, I would rather be hanging out with like 3 friends.

Lmk what yall think about this JFL🤣🤣🤣
but at least you have friends
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
It’s my birthday today, but I have very bad mental health problems I also did. But that’s besides the point, instead of doing something fun like normal people did my parents brought me to hang out with therapy horses.. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It’s kinda cool but they fucking stink and I don’t even like horses, I would rather be hanging out with like 3 friends.

Lmk what yall think about this JFL🤣🤣🤣
happy bday bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
It’s my birthday today, but I have very bad mental health problems I also did. But that’s besides the point, instead of doing something fun like normal people did my parents brought me to hang out with therapy horses.. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It’s kinda cool but they fucking stink and I don’t even like horses, I would rather be hanging out with like 3 friends.

Lmk what yall think about this JFL🤣🤣🤣
I think ur parents care. try to communicate with them what you want.
 
  • +1
Reactions: JamesMTN927
I think ur parents care. try to communicate with them what you want.
I have told them the reason I feel so isolated is that they never let me go outside the house, I asked for my birthday if I can go out with my friends and they bring to therapy horses and one shit on my shoulder JFL…:lul::lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: g4rlic

Similar threads

truedexy
Replies
12
Views
55
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
iblamerickyd
Replies
7
Views
38
iblamerickyd
iblamerickyd
Heartache
Replies
10
Views
55
bantheundead
bantheundead
NorwegianMigrant
Replies
3
Views
45
bhsoda_destroyer
bhsoda_destroyer
M
Replies
2
Views
44
macbookpro_2015
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top