It's my Oneitis's Birthday Today, but I wasn't invited...

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I loved Her with all my heart, I really dido.

Oh fuck where did it all so wrong, why do waste what time I still have left Eviscerating curries on some fucking incel site?

Oh my Lord my God help me because I can't cope can't anymore, why did you give me Her to love if only to take Her from me just as quick, was I somehow in some sick ironic kind of way supposed to learn some stupid fucking lesson?

Because if so the only thing I've learned after all these years is just how much I hate myself for it, for ever being stupid enough to fall in love.

She was the best thing to ever happen to me, and through my utter cowardice and ineptitude, the worst when I just let Her go without even so much as trying to stop Her.

jfl She's prob getting birthday sex rn too
[ISPOILER]I hope not though[/ISPOILER]
tbh tbh

Fucking hell I didn't even get to say goodbye until a year later, but then I somehow managed to fuck that up too.

I cope with the false hope that I'll eventually looksmax or I'll research surgeries and other shit I need to ascend, but in truth I just waste time roasting other pathetic losers and making edgy on Offtopic for that ever fluttering dopamine high.

But I can't cope like this for much longer.

Godfuckingdamn it I fucking hate February.

I was htn back in school, I didn't even get any fucking iois cause girls literally approached me asking to hang out but being as cucked as I am I always rejected them because of Her. :feelswah:

Even when I sleep I have no peace, as I'm forced to be constantly be reminded of my mistakes by reliving the same painful memories over and over, and yet every time I'm actually awake and try to remember what Her face, Her smile, Her bright ----- eyes used to look like I can't even be given that as I'll see is blurry face that grows more and more difficult to hang onto as each of the days go by; all I have left are the same old feelings of warmth and love She was able to bring my heart.

I hate you @chaddyboi66. I hate you so Goddamn much.

I can't help but think of Her every time I see @Marsiere214's [past] stupid avis as I scroll along on this Godforsaken shit forum, everyday it breaks my heart again and again with that [his other one] stupide fucking avi Srs.

I can't help but think of all the different ways I fucked up and all the ways I could've done things differently to keep Her in my life.

I wish I could ascend so I could be with Her.

I wish I could looksmax and actually use this site for more than just rotting away on Offtopic.

I wish I had the courage to own up to my mistakes and most of all to just to move on.

I wish I could've told Her how I really felt about her, how She made my world bright and my heart warm.

I wish the few memories I still have of Her didn't have to be seen through the lens of my bitter pride.

I wish I didn't have to rely on hoping I manage to dream of Her just to see her face again.

I wish I didn't have to relive the embarrassment and ridicule I'd regularly put myself through to hear Her laugh, just so I can smile again.

I wish I didn't have to wait for my dreams to feel Her touch again.

I wish I didn't have to see @Sny's stupid Goddamn avi every time I want to remember Her smile or Her bright ----- eyes.

I wish I didn't have to constantly remind myself that She's being fucked by some mid-tier ethnic normie with a decent jaw just to know if She's okay and happy.

I wish I didn't have to know that said mid-tier ethnic normie with a decent jaw could probably love Her better in every way than I ever could, and never did for that matter.

I wish I didn't have to remember what it felt like losing Her 5 years ago just to remember what it's like to feel something at all.

I wish I wasn't so self aware to the fact that I'm essentially living another play by play account of every other ER-esque Giga rotter's miserable Godforsaken life on these shit forums, unrequited one true love and all.

I wish I didn't have to bear the guilt that comes from knowing I could've done so much more had I simply mustered up the courage to tell Her earlier.

I wish I didn't have to wait till almost a year later to recognize the IOIs my very own Oneitis, my one true beloved ---, was giving me all throughout our time together.

I wish I didn't have to bear the weight that comes from the guild of knowing how I brought all of this on myself due to having chance after chance given to me by Her before it finally was too late, because I was too much of a coward to admit that I did in fact love while I still had time to act.

I wish I could go back and slap myself for not having the self respect to acknowledge that not only could She in fact ever love a fool as pathetic as me, but once upon a time She really did.

I wish I wasn't such a fool when it came to girls, a loveless fool, especially when it came to Her.

I wish one day I can tell Her just how much I...

I wish ever day I can tell Her just how much I ---- ---.

I wish one day I'd be worthy enough to able to hear Her tell me just how much She...

I wish I wasn't stuck on Her wishing for things I worry will never be a reality for me.

I wish I weren't so pessimistic about never getting the things I want in my life.

I wish I weren't so cynical about being happy.

I wish my parents didn't have to know I browse this "incel" forum.

I wish my parents didn't have to be disappointed in me, and I wish I didn't have to disappoint them like I did myself.

I wish I didn't have to embarrass and burden them with how much of a failure I've become.

I wish I didn't have to embarrass myself writing this shit here.

I wish I didn't have to burden you with being forced to read it.

I wish I were dead.

I wish I were alive.

Sometimes I wish for both.

Other times I just wish for something real.

Love, true love, is real.

I think I'm finally going try to get some sleep now.

And God, since I know you're always listening, I'm sorry for not being grateful for all of the good things you've given me [[ISPOILER]like Her[/ISPOILER]] and for granting me life and parents that care for and love me dearly. I'm sorry for not giving just a few minutes of my day to pray and thank you for all of this, and to just talk to you. I'm also sorry for all of the negative thoughts I have throughout the day and sins I commit, and also for saying I want to die sometimes, it's selfish as you're the one who gave me life to begin with and the one who has the authority to take it away just as well. Thank you Lord for everything you've given me, and thank you for always being there for me and guiding me when I feel lost and alone for I know you're always there with me. Most of all Lord, thank you for allowing me to experience what's it's like to truly love another person through my Oneitis, as even though I'm not currently with Her now I'm immensely grateful for the few memories I was able to share with Her and for being shown I was able to love. Have mercy on me Lord for I'm greatly flawed and a sinner, grant unto me your ever encompassing grace so that I may overcome these flaws and reject my sinful ways to live a more Godly life. Thank you Lord, Amen.

Happy Birthday [ISPOILER]---[/ISPOILER].

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 16346 and 10 others
F4A0964E CEB4 4ADF A347 498AD67B4A92

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mousei, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17344 and 3 others
I get what you're saying, I really do, but She's not like that and in a ltr rn tbh

and yeah I know how that unironically sounds, muh "they're all like that" muh "I've only had X guys" etc...

but She really is.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

I get what you're saying, I really do, but She's not like that and in a ltr rn tbh

and yeah I know how that unironically sounds, muh "they're all like that" muh "I've only had X guys" etc...

but She really is.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
I didn’t post it because of what you wrote.It was just random shitposting on my part

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I didn’t post it because of what you wrote.It was just random shitposting on my part
oh ok, nvm then.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
@Ritalincel she says she dosent like our avi

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
I’m throwing a party. Italian catering or maybe Chinese. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• E2075499-D319-4726-B03B-06B8F143860D.jpeg
    E2075499-D319-4726-B03B-06B8F143860D.jpeg
    618.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
By the time you finished writing your sob story 2 chads had already busted in her pussy

• JFL
Reactions: horizons
By the time you finished writing your sob story 2 chads had already busted in her pussy
She's ltring rn and has a consistent history of only ltrs, then again she's had a lot of ltrs tbh...

but She's not degen like that nlg

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

She's ltring rn and has a consistent history of only ltrs,

then again she's had a lot of ltrs...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
That's even worse because that means he owns her. With ONS it's come and go, LTR is intimate soul touching and claiming it with his cum

• JFL
That's even worse because that means he owns her. With ONS it's come and go, LTR is intimate soul touching and claiming it with his cum
Perhaps, but like I said it's not exactly Her first ltr either and I'd rather ltr with a girl that's only had a few ltr than multiple ONS because then I know they're more likely to be nt and not be degen or whore around.

I don't think I could even look a girl straight in the eyes if I knew she'd been in some really degen shit like a gangbang tbh, it's just too nasty ngl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
while you write this she's in all fours taking someone else's dick and getting his hand print on her ass

• JFL
while you write this she's in all fours taking someone else's dick and getting his hand print on her ass
She's in a ltr rn so maybe idk, but then again what did I really even expect tbh you're kind telling me
3D Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
rn ngl.

So as long as She's not getting into any gangbangs or really degen stuff and keeps Her bodycount low with ltrs I'll still try to get Her once I ascend.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 13787
This was a really cuck thread but then again I don't really care tbh, probably better to get out now anyway than have some nigga try and expose me for only making Eviscethreads to cope with Oneitis pill ngl.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Ritalincel
Long ass thread...too boring.Sleep chaddyboii or post thread to humiliate curries you will feel good

• +1
Long ass thread...too boring.Sleep chaddyboii or post thread to humiliate curries you will feel good
tbh

but haven't slept in 30 hours cause I'm still worried She's getting birthday sex rn, shit's really got me fucked up ngl.

but then again I should've expected that anyway.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Ken and Hypno
ITS OVER. You need to use your oneitis as motivation to looksmax. Everything I do, I do it for her.

Even if I don't get her I at least want to get rich, better looking, and get a hot girlfriend to make her jealous. Its been nearly 2 years since I met her and im not over her at all.:feelswhy:

• Love it
meanwhile this mogger is in her room.

Attachments

• F0554A64-2107-4D7C-A808-312D2E2EB199.jpeg
    F0554A64-2107-4D7C-A808-312D2E2EB199.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, abshsje and Deleted member 4671
Onetiscel is bluepilled she is probably sucking a bbc

having onetis on a girl will prohibit you from getting w her since you'll be nervous all the time around her n shit trust me i know that situation.

• +1
having onetis on a girl will prohibit you from getting w her since you'll be nervous all the time around her n shit trust me i know that situation.
That's honestly what happened tbh, even though I was slowly able to grow more comfortable around Her I always still felt a little sense of genuine terror in my chest when I was with Her because I cared about Her deeply, and what She thought of me, even though She even gave me giga obvious IoIs.

I always felt like my chest was about to burst every time I was around Her; I always remembered Her eyes, bright -----.

I was also giga aspiecel back then but managed to lowinhib badboy jestermaxx back then so it compensated for my lack of social skills but it really fell apart when people got close because it can't make up for giga low social iq/anxiety.

She was beautiful inside and out although She wasn't the highest in terms of PSL rating, nor was She the likes of which people here would bother giving much of a second though to, but I fell and I fell hard for Her because of how beautiful a person She truly is in Her heart not just Her face which I didn't much either tbqh.

But anyway, you're right tbh and right now I can only use the hope that I'll one day be able to get with Her again after I looksmax and if anything it's a better cope than just rotting here for the next 5 years of life I guess ngl...