It's never been more over

Axii

Axii

God Make My Life Great inc.

downward grown subhuman should actually just kill himself to be honest.

last date I went on she said I wasn't talking enough when I was literally having conversation the whole time, either she just didn't care or she just didn't care I know Chad wouldn't have to had said shit and she wouldv'e drove him to her place for sex

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Charisma
you look decent, MTN, are you over 6,1? if yes then high MTN, also how old are you? you look 16

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Accelerator
View attachment 2900313View attachment 2900314

last date I went on she said I wasn't talking enough when I was literally having conversation the whole time, either she just didn't care or she just didn't care I know Chad wouldn't have to had said shit and she wouldv'e drove him to her place for sex
Last part is true, brutal

View attachment 2900313View attachment 2900314

you shouldn’t talk on dates btw, you should just be asking questions and pretending to be interested

you shouldn’t talk on dates btw, you should just be asking questions and pretending to be interested
thats what did, i'm not going to talk unless it's something that she started first.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma
thats what did, i'm not going to talk unless it's something that she started first.
you are good looking enough so idk what’s the issue then, maybe you weren’t actively listening or maybe your questions made her puspus dry af

Questions to avoid:
Whats ur fav color
How many siblings do you have
Whats your name again
Why are you so …insert thing she can’t change about herself….
Whats ur body count
- putting her on a pedestal, telling her that she’s pretty too much is a minus

Questions to ask:
How was work/school
Whats ur hobby
Notice something aspie in your environment and ask what she thinks abiut it
Try to make physical contact, look into her eyes and smile at her while she’s talking, when she asks why tell her that she looks cute
When she tells you that you’re a player and that you get bitches all the time don’t be a cuck and genuinely say that you don’t - say noooo, you’re the only girl I ever spoke to I’m even a virgin I don’t even talk to girls ever except you - she will sense that your being sarcastic and that you’re a Chad with huge cock and balls