Its never enough

Lolcel

Lolcel

Life is a caste system and most people are dalits
Hell , after months of struggle I'm lower bf than many normies , and not a framecel too (i hope) , but goddamn yet i have 0 luck and they all seem to do better than me, i have gymceled too and think doing anymore would just be a cope:feelsbadman:
IMG 20191204 212529

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
you need to consume obscene amounts of protein on the daily and force your body beyond any physical limits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 3 others
you call this GYMCELLED!??!?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, eyearea, Deleted member 5891 and 13 others
Hell , after months of struggle I'm lower bf than many normies , and not a framecel too (i hope) , but goddamn yet i have 0 luck and they all seem to do better than me, i have gymceled too and think doing anymore would just be a cope:feelsbadman:View attachment 335865
bruh you look like you barely eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Incoming
thats called starving urself lol
Img 0923 jpg

ideal gymcel body

its all about face tho anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 1769 and 8 others
LOL bro you even trained?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and middayshowers
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Alexanderr and 3 others
Doing anymore gymcelling would be cope? Look at your collarbones. You have no muscles in your arms and shoulders. Build muscle and get leaner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, mrdolphin and 1 other person
you look curry tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, Deleted member 502 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadelite and 1 other person
Is that you? assuming cuz face is blurred
nah its not, got that pic from a random dude's gymcel transformation on reddit (natty too)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
framelet skinnyfat cuckold. stop showing pubes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
thats called starving urself lol
View attachment 335886
ideal gymcel body

its all about face tho anyway
at my natty peak, I carried way more muscle than this dude. also looks like he doesn't train legs. but now im endurance twink maxxxing so he mogs me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vidyacoper
at my natty peak, I carried way more muscle than this dude. also looks like he doesn't train legs.
lifefuel, how long did it take to reach that level?

• +1
lifefuel, how long did it take to reach that level?
13-20 of gymcel, started running programs similar to lame nordstroms and matt ogus PHAT at 15. but i've been doing endurance training for the past 2 years so i basically lost a lot of muscle, but I'm still above 200lbs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vidyacoper
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Good job on being somewhat lean but you haven't gymcelled enough, I've seen untrained guys with a better physique

• +1
maybe he specifically is not natural, but that physique is def attainable naturally with above average genetics
I have below average genetics for sure

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 1680
I have more muscle than that sitting around all day, without training lol BUT

what actually matters …

is Face and height!
Get as much halos as possible bro. We cant reach chad lvl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and .👽.
Doing anymore gymcelling would be cope? Look at your collarbones. You have no muscles in your arms and shoulders. Build muscle and get leaner.
Which areas would you say i need to train most? Also i have longer legs than my upper body so what would be the best physique for me?

• +1
Auschwitz maxing I see

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 502
Bro don't ever starve yourself. You will ruin your body.

• +1
Which areas would you say i need to train most? Also i have longer legs than my upper body so what would be the best physique for me?
Everything tbh you have no muscle. Get on an upper lower or something and train hard and get stronger. Eat enough to gain 2-3 pounds a month and after a few months of that lose weight slowly trying to keep your muscle on. Watch some videos on YouTube about training and nutrition and put in the work.

• +1
I
Everything tbh you have no muscle. Get on an upper lower or something and train hard and get stronger. Eat enough to gain 2-3 pounds a month and after a few months of that lose weight slowly trying to keep your muscle on. Watch some videos on YouTube about training and nutrition and put in the work.
I get what you are saying about adding some mass, but i seem to have a small frame , wouldn't putting on alot of muscle on it look weird?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401