its never over

Jawrwin

Jawrwin

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
64
Reputation
31
The day it's over is the day you die. It's either you ascend or die trying. Never LDAR. if you ldar then the chances of ascending are zero. even if you have ass genetics and even if you are subhuman you have a higher chance of ascending if you try than if you quit. I may not look like much at all, and I know that, but if you were to see where I came from and compare it to where I am now you would understand. Looksmaxxing is about self improvement, mainly through the way you look. And no matter how fuckin chopped you are you can always improve. Doesn't mean you'll be Chad, but you can always improve
 
  • Love it
Reactions: kingofnewyork

Similar threads

tyrazane
Replies
37
Views
188
tyrazane
tyrazane
OrbitMax
Replies
0
Views
47
OrbitMax
OrbitMax
bIiss
Replies
18
Views
172
Hollywood
Hollywood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top