It's never too late to chase your dreams! Cleveland mechanic becomes ER doctor at 51 - after starting pre-med classes in 2010

that's a job where he cannot harm anybody

no one wants to hear "Mr. OldRooster, the mechanic will you now about your medical emergency"

although it would be great to ask your doctor about that strange noise that your car is making and get his opinion during your checkup

the big question that the article isn't answering is: did this doctor benefit from any positive discrimination? meaning did he get to skip the MCAT or skip anything that a doctor normally has to complete? was there any quota hiring or affirmative action involved? if he earned his medical degree fair and square then more power to him, he must be genius, quite literally, to do that while juggling a family and a full-time job, whereas med students in the top 1% of IQ barely make it out of med school alive

add to that the fact that being an ER doctor must be the nightmare mode of the medical field, he basically has to be an expert in every field of medicine because people's lives hang in the balance

if he's legit, then someone needs to make a movie about his life. i think even oldrooster would pay to see it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster and AlexBrown84
Thought I posted this already, but I guess I didn't....
Ben Carson Maxxed. (tbh, I never found BC to be particularly impressive)
His SMV sky rocketed. Even white foids like black doctors. He will be cheating on that fat mulatto looking wife of his within 6 months.
I doubt he would make Dr House's final cut Dr. Forman is already part of his staff

8198152c1565293ccfd32d7317b5fa91.jpg

did this doctor benefit from any positive discrimination?
Can't say for sure, but 80% probable he was affirmative action tracked. I could probably give a strong opinion, one way or the other by just talking with him for 5 minutes.

Last edited: