its not all about eyes and lower third

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i have decent lower third and decent eyes, yet i dont get 100% female validation. height: 5'10" without shoes and hair. that might also be a reason. my midface has a good ratio and im nw1 but hide my forehead with hair.

i get some female ioi's and some approaches but i dont get them 100% and a lot of chicks that are far worse looking than me completely seem to ignore me
another reason might be that im dark blonde. i think most cancer german girls seem to be attracted to mohammad
my nose to lips ratio is garbage tho. my nose is like nearly as wide as my lips.

Attachments

• 20190806_221200.jpg
    20190806_221200.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 176
  • 20190729_171729.jpg
    20190729_171729.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 184
i have decent lower third and decent eyes, yet i dont get 100% female validation. height: 5'10" without shoes and hair. that might also be a reason. my midface has a good ratio and im nw1 but hide my forehead with hair.

i get some female ioi's and some approaches but i dont get them 100% and a lot of chicks that are far worse looking than me completely seem to ignore me
another reason might be that im dark blonde. i think most cancer german girls seem to be attracted to mohammad
Your cheekbones are flat , jaw not robust enough

Your cheekbones are flat , jaw not robust enough
its a selfie. my bones look better without lens distortion. but yea my zygos are not that prominent in normal light/if i dont smile

>height: 5'10"
> i think most cancer german girls seem to be attracted to mohammad

You figured it out in your own post. White men under 6' are scum in the eyes of women. You need a godlike face or some other external redeemable feature (money, status, masculine charm) just to have a chance.

That all said said, eyes is still #1 and mandible is still #2 in facial features. Yours do take you a decent way it seems.

>height: 5'10"
> i think most cancer german girls seem to be attracted to mohammad

You figured it out in your own post. White men under 6' are scum in the eyes of women. You need a godlike face or some other external redeemable feature (money, status, masculine charm) just to have a chance.

That all said said, eyes is still #1 and mandible is still #2 in facial features. Yours do take you a decent way it seems.
im 6'0 with shoes and hair tho 😂😂 jfl hate my life
this is my body guys. im a chad in some chick eyes but non existing in others

Attachments

• 20190430_154503.jpg
    20190430_154503.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 149
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
im 6'0 with shoes and hair tho 😂😂 jfl hate my life
this is my body guys. im a chad in some chick eyes but non existing in others
stop coping just get ethinic women

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and BigBoy
stop coping just get ethinic women
they actually want me badly but i would never take one as gf apart from latina or eastern european

im a chad in some chick eyes but non existing in others
Thats how female attraction works dumbfuck. No Chad is universally gl to all women except for a select few.

Women have varied tastes. If you're getting iois and approaches from women you're gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Zygos4Life and buflek
they actually want me badly but i would never take one as gf apart from latina or eastern european
get a white latina unless you hate the spic culture

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Thats how female attraction works dumbfuck. No Chad is universally gl to all women except for a select few.

Women have varied tastes. If you're getting iois and approaches from women you're gl
yea but a chico would get attention from 99% wouldnt he? i have bdd since im on this forum

Consider this: Your eyes and lower third aren't good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 470, shimada and 1 other person
yea but a chico would get attention from 99% wouldnt he? i have bdd since im on this forum
Yea because he's a PSL 8. I said except for a few really good looking men.

And same tbh

• +1
Consider this: Your eyes and lower third aren't good.
if that was the case i would get 0 attention. but i get attention by a few chicks only a day

Legit af
I always see girls saying "oh that guys cute" then a girl disagreeing

• +1
Reactions: buflek and BigBoy
All about facial harmony and the whole package.

There are so many guys that would be considered subhuman to autistic PSL raters but get drooled over IRL. The reverse is true as well: Good features according to PSL but unattractive IRL.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and buflek

my nose to lips ratio is garbage tho. my nose is like nearly as wide as my lips.
Damn bro my aryan brother 😍😍😍 Ideal phenotype for slaying latinas bro
I saved the pics for admiration btw this is literally what latinas crave. For them you're tall, strong and you're white

• +1
Damn bro my aryan brother 😍😍😍 Ideal phenotype for slaying latinas bro
I saved the pics for admiration btw this is literally what latinas crave. For them you're tall, strong and you're white
there is sadly just very few latinas here in germany but tbh its the girls im most attracted too. tanned, dark haired girls with nice curves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
there is sadly just very few latinas here in germany but tbh its the girls im most attracted too. tanned, dark haired girls with nice curves
Same bro I love them. Im moving to the US one day and also gonna travel to latin america

• Love it