It's not all about looks, inb4 muh cope

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
How many of you are genuinely ugly I'm talking about fucking ugly [even close to deformed], ugly to the point where ppl irl give you ugly looks or call you ugly to your face or something, not AVERAGE, average is a whole different level. If you're average you'll be fine in life, but if you're legit ugly I feel bad for you and I can see why you think everything is about looks. But to you average looking guys, why do you think you're doomed or something? Yeah, you aren't going to go on tinder and slay like fucking Amensia, but in the end of the day you can still find a decent girl with a low body count, HOPEFULLY if you get lucky a virgin, which nowadays even i think is pretty rare here in the USA. Lets be real here, would you rather die alone and not have kids to pass your genes [to ppl who want kids]or marry some chick with a low body count like for example 4 [all which were serious relationships and not casual]. I wouldn't want a girl with more than 5 tbh. But the point i'm trying to make in this thread is most ppl here are average, and if you are it's not over for you, if you're socially autistic or some shit work on that. It's gonna be hard being average looking AND a social retard. This forum has fucked your mind into thinking you need to look like Jeremy Meeks. Get back to reality you don't. from my experience I'm good looking and have been approached by woman a very good amount of times and had LTR's but i'm still not "happy", yeah its fucking nice and gives you a dopamine rush, but at the end of the day it's just a bitch, and you aren't fufilled, this is just me though, idk if you guys getting approached by woman would make you the happiest man alive or something, The only thing i can see in life that would truly make me happy is getting my dream job, hopefully a decent girl too, if not then fuck it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inceletto, brainded, penis3 and 8 others
idk if i wanna read this tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, inceletto, Deleted member 4464 and 5 others
Looks don't matter. It's all about ethnicity. If you're white you're set for life, if you're ethnic consider respawning again as white.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 6856, Deleted member 4416 and 13 others
Looks don't matter. It's all about ethnicity. If you're white you're set for life, if you're ethnic consider respawning again as white.
False, i'm mexican. I look european though so i guess you're right lol, but nah average looking ethnics are fine too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Golang
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto, Warlow, Ritalincell and 1 other person
True

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Hozay
average isn't enough nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and inceletto
I am truecel

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceletto, brainded, Copeful and 1 other person
muh muh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
I am truecel
If you are dude then yes it's over for you, your best bet is looksmatching with a below average or if you get lucky an average foid. I'm fucking sorry bro, you didn't deserve this and I will keep you in my prayers. Find other stuff than woman to keep you busy.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 9355 and SubhumanCurrycel
muh muh mama mia
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, justadude, Hozay and 1 other person
Why do you think being average isn't enough? Let me hear your experiences.
no woman wants an average male

and thats coming from an ex-redpiller and someone who's gotten approached multiple times

and why would they want sub-chad? it makes no sense biologically

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Golang
pointless thread, not because your wrong, but because you can't convince nihilistic normies otherwise. Everyone on this site rots and gives up prematurely, except a small group of guys who actually end up looksmaxxing to their full potential.

• +1
Reactions: penis3, Deleted member 9837, Copeful and 1 other person
no woman wants an average male

and thats coming from an ex-redpiller and someone who's gotten approached multiple times

and why would they want sub-chad? it makes no sense biologically
You're wrong. I see good looking woman with average guys all the time.
I already know what you're gonna say

"You don't know all the work the guy did!"
"Shes fucking gigachad on tinder behind his back!"
"You don't know whats happening behind closed doors"

Has it ever came to mind that maybe the woman isn't actually a complete moron who thinks long term rather than short term and likes the guy because of who he is and what he brings to the table more than being average looking?

Or does this sound completely impossible to you because of how deep you're in the blackpill?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 9699 and Looks234
pointless thread, not because your wrong, but because you can't convince nihilistic normies otherwise. Everyone on this site rots and gives up prematurely, except a small group of guys who actually end up looksmaxxing to their full potential.
Yeah I know everyone here is nihilstic you're right. It's quite sad really, but oh well it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
No pics no care

• WTF
False, i'm mexican. I look european though so i guess you're right lol, but nah average looking ethnics are fine too.
You dont look european

You're wrong. I see good looking woman with average guys all the time.
I already know what you're gonna say

"You don't know all the work the guy did!"
"Shes fucking gigachad on tinder behind his back!"
"You don't know whats happening behind closed doors"

Has it ever came to mind that maybe the woman isn't actually a complete moron who thinks long term rather than short term and likes the guy because of who he is and what he brings to the table more than being average looking?

Or does this sound completely impossible to you because of how deep you're in the blackpill?
bro, im ht normie w status and even im struggling rn

i should know

and no one wants an ltr, its all about slaying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Norwooder, inceletto and penis3
bro, im ht normie w status and even im struggling rn

i should know

and no one wants an ltr, its all about slaying
Speak for yourself, i'd like to have a family one day. But I wish you luck brotha.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Speak for yourself, i'd like to have a family one day. But I wish you luck brotha.
who says u can't have a family when slaying?

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
Coping Mexican donkey you have kids young and beta car for fat declining loud monkey bitch

it’s your destiny

• JFL
Coping Mexican donkey you have kids young and beta car for fat declining loud monkey bitch

it’s your destiny
I was waiting for you pajeet, Yes, for you it is over.

• JFL
Reactions: penis3
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 4430
Muhmuh

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
dnr, your house in syria is gonna collapse any second, be careful sand nigger
Mexico is shit obese joke of a dung hole

• JFL
Reactions: penis3 and Deleted member 9355
If you are average and need to be lucky to get a good lookinggirl its gonna be hard for relationship. Women dont want no guys without options. As soon as they sense it they run away..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Height & race > Everything else tbhngl