It's not all about looks, inb4 muh cope

Looksmaxxing> personality maxxing

Last edited:
Personalitypill is even more brutal than the lookspill. Blackpill is partly cope for ppl born with bad neurotransmitters, poor hormone profile and that were raised in a poor environment early in life. If theyre not bottom 30% in looks that is, then its still probably mostly looks setting them back in life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Hozay
brocel i love you no homo but it is about looks

i just want a cute russian jb gf to cuddle and to love me but it isn't personality that is holding me back

it is 100% my trucel face

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 5891
mf I cant understand what faggots like you cant understand, nobody here wants a ltr, jfl if you want one every single girl has taken kms of dicks in every hole before she is 20 and Im not a pedocel, I dont want a girlfriend who is years younger than me, whats the point of ltring some bitch when she will drop you the second some dude who is better looking than you comes along

Dn read But Cope

kinda cope, tbh.
If you aren't good looking, you're gonna have to play a hella numbers game to bang a cute young girl. It's gonna be a rough ride
I should know. I'm not handsome, but have banged some girls half my age and way above my looksmatch through extreme numbers game - finding them outliers.
But my handsome friends have such girls fall into their lap on the reg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
you’re not a bad poster but this is just bs

the more you go up on the smv scale the better your life is, and it’s never been more apparent and unfair how shit the non top 20% of men’s lives are

seriously, it is indeed a joke to live without being good looking + tall as a man, what’s the point getting married if she can cuck you so easily? why wouldn’t she? women don’t get punished for cheating anymore, they just get a 50% of your money at worst or at best they walk away with nothing done to them.

i will kill myself if i ever become the “safe option” the woman takes after getting cucked by chads and pumped and dumped

are you joking, it’s a bullet to the head if i don’t ascend by 30.

• +1
Reactions: EndlessDreamz