It’s not even about getting a girlfriend jfl

D

Deleted member 52601

Gold
I have manlet ltn friends who have girlfriends getting a gf is mostly about having a decent personality especially if you are not in A country where averages males are htn like netherlands. It’s about mogging and getting attention from foids basically being a slayer jfl at niggas who looksmax to get a gf I have tons of friends that are manlets that are worse looking than me with little money who have girlfriends but none of them made out with 10 girls in one night at a night club outside of their country

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 64584, Baban and 9 others
2561E58E 137B 4891 A029 2134167FC253

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, ascension, mog_or_be_mogged and 4 others
You are uglier then the manlets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
in Australia u gotta be 6'2+ high mtn minimum to get a girlfriend:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, FacialStructure404 and Luffymaxxing
I just wanna sit next to someone on a couch and watch a movie with them without worrying about my recessed ugly side profile

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, borismonster, reddotguy and 9 others
You are uglier then the manlets
I don’t have to prove you this but I swear I am not. I don’t think I am a pal god but I mog them to oblivion. You don’t know what the average Turkish guy looks like you can get an idea from looking at our national football team they look like Syrians

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
I don’t have to prove you this but I swear I am not. I don’t think I am a pal god but I mog them to oblivion. You don’t know what the average Turkish guy looks like you can get an idea from looking at our national football team they look like Syrians
Psl

• +1
I just wanna sit next to someone on a couch and watch a movie with them without worrying about my recessed ugly side profile
Try getting reincarnated

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, soover4me and ItsOver999
yeah I'm jutting 24/7 :feelskek: if I ever got a girlfriend and relaxed even once, she would see my slightly recessed chin, flat maxilla and bloated cheeks then leave immediately

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and ItsOver999
turkish retard piece of shit, i fucking hope you die in a suicide bombing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 55314
Over

• So Sad
  • +1
Getting gf has nothing to do with personality.Stop coping.Looks height and popularity all are everything

• +1
It’s 2024 you clowns still think having a gf means anything lmao

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, It'snotover, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
lol right
Any ass kissed pussy whipped MTN can get a “girlfriend” if they simp hard enough lol

All this BS about muh JBF or oofy doofy is dead, legit it’s mogger or nothing unless you’re hyper NT

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 55314
Any ass kissed pussy whipped MTN can get a “girlfriend” if they simp hard enough lol

All this BS about muh JBF or oofy doofy is dead, legit it’s mogger or nothing unless you’re hyper NT
What it's about then

• +1

And if u look good

• +1
Then just call your homies up and turn on netflix, problem solved.

• Ugh..
  • +1
I have manlet ltn friends who have girlfriends getting a gf is mostly about having a decent personality especially if you are not in A country where averages males are htn like netherlands. It’s about mogging and getting attention from foids basically being a slayer jfl at niggas who looksmax to get a gf I have tons of friends that are manlets that are worse looking than me with little money who have girlfriends but none of them made out with 10 girls in one night at a night club outside of their country
chad fux beta bux

• +1
In general I’d say the point is to get Chad treatment and have foids worship you but that’s a topic for another day

HTN+ or bust in 2024
facts. Even being a htn is like having 16 on blackjack you need to have Luck to win the hand

• +1
are u in the high school? my situation is similar

• +1
yeah, high school and uni are easier for manlets i think

in my class there was a guy with fucking 5'0 (high school). he was ltn and recessed and had a girlfriend. he was boring too, but kinda nt

True I want to mog normies

• +1
i'm insecure af and the only way i satiate my ego is by mogging, having a girlfriend is a curse just be nt and lower standard theory to get a gf, i'm non nt af too so it's over for me

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 52601
Getting gf has nothing to do with personality.Stop coping.Looks height and popularity all are everything
nah if u lower your standards enough and personalitymaxx ull get a gf.

• +1
We need more personalitymax threads girls think I’m gl but are afrade to talk to me

• +1
We need more personalitymax threads girls think I’m gl but are afrade to talk to me
Yeah my visits to uni are personalitymaxx fuels for me tbh. I am blackpilled when I am at home