It's not even debatable Arvid is best looking man on entire forum.

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
I'm not dick riding idgf about that jfl why would I like I can gain something.

I'm just being objective.

It's ridiculous and to me funny how it's always Amnesia or Salludon or maybe Lasarnova (Amensia being only Chad among the 3 and you might aruge he mogs Arvid for older girls maybe).

With other famous users like Amnesia or Salludon you can Cope how Amnesia is short or lacks youtful glow or looks a bit uncanny or how Salludon is ethnic and can never have same appeal as true whites.

But for @ArvidGustavsson you can't cope unless you cherry pick his old photos and chreey pick small flaws that aren't even noticable irl. But every decent candid will show that he is indeed true Chad. There is nothing to cope with tbh. He has good height, top tier pheno, crazy bones structure and halos ect. And most importantly with one look you can tell he has high jb appeal due to nt not uncanny look not one bit with strong halos Aka harmony however you call it.

Everyone with even a bit irl insight who isn't deluded by psl autsim knows he mogs for jbs which is daily reminder only thing that matters.

But they cope since he is youthful pretty boy jb appealing Chad they can't be and so Salludon is what they cope with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: medialcanthuscel, Deleted member 8853, Baldingman1998 and 11 others
He is giga autist since he is here tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
you favor prettyboys alot tbh from ur posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
4AD0CF49 3C29 4F45 BF2E C85DED83B395

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ItsOver.com and zeke714
He is giga autist since he is here tbh
I’ve taken 3 showers today simply to get a new chance to style my hair to get it just right for school tommorow.

• JFL
Reactions: JL~, Baldingman1998, Looks234 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and JosephGarrot123
Brutal thing is my appeal can blow away with a gust of wind

Do you have non blurry pic with your hair styled upwards or something?

Also did you ever try short sides?

Yeah man in todays world being pretty boy is everything for appeal to prime women it is what it is
i think mix of both is ideal cant be too much prettyboy for longevity

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
I’ve taken 3 showers today simply to get a new chance to style my hair to get it just right for school tommorow.
better pull down your forehead too

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted
i think mix of both is ideal cant be too much prettyboy for longevity
Idk man longevity is cope past 25/26 which is age where pretty boys can still retain their looks if they take care of themselves.

After that you are getting only roasties with at least double digits mostly likely triple. So it's irrelevant after 25/26. You are too old anyways for prime girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95
I beg to disagree, this young mediteranean gentleman mogs.

W73ssie22ju41

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Looks234, nidus and 11 others
Idk man longevity is cope past 25/26 which is age where pretty boys can still retain their looks if they take care of themselves.

After that you are getting only roasties with at least double digits mostly likely triple. So it's irrelevant after 25/26. You are too old anyways for prime girls
You can still get prime girls if you aren't going after jbs

I think amnesia is on the same level as arvid

Homosexuality mogs Thinwhiteduke and I thought no one could ever outmog him

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You can still get prime girls if you aren't going after jbs
Nah they are roasties after 17/18 tops due to having too high n count.

he def is the best for jb appeal

He's not real, just a larper...

• +1
he is a cumskin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Giga cope he posted countless videos when asked
Where, I asked all these niggas to post just one photo with the word looksmax written by hand on it and they all ignored my request....

• Woah
Where, I asked all these niggas to post just one photo with the word looksmax written by hand on it and they all ignored my request....
Idk but how is there so many videos of him connected to psl are ratings. It's just to convenient.

@ArvidGustavsson Why don't don't you post it? I mean there are so many videos of you? If you ignore this it's a bit sus I must admit bro.

Its true tbh, Arvid is the closest to Chad as it gets from all active users here

Amnesia is too short
Larsanova high E
Salludon ethnic
And the rest of guys who posted pics here get mogged by them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
Nah they are roasties after 17/18 tops due to having too high n count.
but girls older than 17/18 are actually better for slaying. They have higher sex appeal, better faces mostly, and they have higher standards so being able to slay them validates you more. Younger girls definitely win for LTR though

Brutal thing is my appeal can blow away with a gust of wind

Bro You gotta start another story trilogy or sum shit Great stories from you

Also did you finish college?

We need more college stories