Its not eye color, its limbal rings

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
IMG 5912 IMG 5911

Hill has the brighter eye color but it looks worse because lack of limbal rings. Dark black rings around colored eyes will have an insane contrasted look and will always mog standard colored eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, DeadTrees, Rhom and 21 others
limbal rings are a sign of youth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YEorc, datboijj, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
It's just fucking obsession and autism at this point, no one can see that shit.

I have dark brown and sometimes people mistake them for green, people in real life are so stupid and don't analyze things the way .org autists do.

Jfl if you think any normie would even notice this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap, boss8055, Moggedbyevery1 and 28 others
Yes it is about eye color. Your comparison of blue with blue does not prove what you want to prove

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, mewingmaxxer, AspiringMogger and 4 others
Yes limbal rings is a sign of youth and health

It make a huge difference to attractives of the eye area

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rhom, Leqoo, datboijj and 3 others
I use it around my eyes in a gentle and natural way and I really feel that my eyes are brighter and more prominent and it helps to improve my shitty eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

I have dark brown and sometimes people mistake them for green, people in real life are so stupid and don't analyze things the way .org autists do.

Wrong you are a fucking idiot

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Leqoo, Tyler x Durden and 4 others

Ok so were doing this again thecel was right

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, normie tiktoker and 97baHater
ehh, meghan roche doesnt have that ring but has one of the most beautiful eye colors ive seen

Soo… what are some practical appliances? Get lenses that are like that? If so where
Yea i gotta keep testing contacts

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, normie tiktoker, nathan and 2 others
water

• Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater and nathan
inherited mine from my mother, my father has blue eyes too but no rings at all.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: T50 Mogger, lucifer6969, MTN-Ascender and 12 others
@PURE ARYAN GENETICS OMG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN AT

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It's mostly ethnics that have dark limbals tings like that. I have rarely seen whites with that

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and theonewhocantascend
inherited mine from my mother, my father has blue eyes too but no rings at all.
View attachment 3002216

Jfl at my eye area
1C171C7C 6D24 49DB AED1 EC926CFC49FE

I wish thicker and darker lashes and brows ascend me + t20 lenses with the waterline pencil’s lateral canthus and eye brightening thingy

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Jfl at my eye area
View attachment 3002232
I wish thicker and darker lashes and brows ascend me + t20 lenses with the waterline pencil’s lateral canthus and eye brightening thingy
at least you got nice brows I had to slather mine in minoxidil for a year to get them to be good + the inside of the right one is still a pain due to the tilt of the hairs.

• +1
at least you got nice brows I had to slather mine in minoxidil for a year to get them to be good + the inside of the right one is still a pain due to the tilt of the hairs.
They were slightly thinner but I got them thicker using castor oil and a bunch of other things I take when my mom isn’t around jfl. Are u a gigaslayer irl?

• +1
Jfl at my eye area
View attachment 3002232
Yeah I usually recognize Mena eye areas since I'm one too
My eyes

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Timmy
(Look at the comments)
People noticed that their eye looks much better with the supplementation of astaxanthin

But since this is just anecdotal evidence , maybe it dont work idk lol

We only know the answer if we try it out

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
"the visibility of our limbal rings? Not really, says Brown. He says that limbal ring presence is contingent upon the clarity of the cornea — the outermost layer of the eye -

which is partially predicted by the levels of phospholipids in the bloodstream. “That’s actually what makes limbal rings such a good cue to cardiovascular health, though,” he says. “It’s very hard to fake, thus their presence can fairly reliably communicate one’s overall health” "

Hmmhmm i think i know how to get it

Last edited:
They were slightly thinner but I got them thicker using castor oil and a bunch of other things I take when my mom isn’t around jfl. Are u a gigaslayer irl?
I have a limited social battery due to the autism and stopped caring a long time ago, I'd rather eat good for than 'slay'

• Woah
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Timmy
The best easy way to get thick good imbal rings is special contact lenses lol

@Clavicular
Here a source for example

Last edited:
I have a limited social battery due to the autism and stopped caring a long time ago, I'd rather eat good for than 'slay'
So you have the powers of being a gigaslayer but dont abuse it? I see. Thats kinda what I want

"the visibility of our limbal rings? Not really, says Brown. He says that limbal ring presence is contingent upon the clarity of the cornea — the outermost layer of the eye -

which is partially predicted by the levels of phospholipids in the bloodstream. “That’s actually what makes limbal rings such a good cue to cardiovascular health, though,” he says. “It’s very hard to fake, thus their presence can fairly reliably communicate one’s overall health” "

Hmmhmm i think i know how to get it
my mother has been morbidly obese for like 40 years, bright example of cardiovascular health.

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, got.daim and mirrormogger
my mother has been morbidly obese for like 40 years, bright example of cardiovascular health.
Exceptions dont make the rule + other factors then play around if someone got / get limbal rings or not

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, datboijj and BootySniffer69
Btw i have a blue circle ring around me eye

Looks good, but its a sign of high cholestrol and heart disseases :/ opposite of good cardiovascular health

Last edited:

Images   2024 06 27T163157462

Last edited:

Well @Clavicular is the most retarded autist on this forum lol so trust his broken ass to pinpoint this shit when no one can or even cares lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, Tuz43 and Narcissus🥀
Does she has your eye colour too?

Damn, I wonder what a10s would look with dark rings.
more or less.

a10's don't tend to have rings, somerhalder is close but I think he's got the same light grey color I do that isn't really true blue.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
View attachment 3002187View attachment 3002188

Hill has the brighter eye color but it looks worse because lack of limbal rings. Dark black rings around colored eyes will have an insane contrasted look and will always mog standard colored eyes
oprys eyes would be so much worse without his limbal rings. the light blue contrasted with the dark rings make them even better than they already are. without them they would look very strange