Its not eye color, its limbal rings

View attachment 3002187View attachment 3002188

Hill has the brighter eye color but it looks worse because lack of limbal rings. Dark black rings around colored eyes will have an insane contrasted look and will always mog standard colored eyes
I have a good limbal ring, but I have subhuman brown eyes, so I'm fucked. Hopefully, I will have enough money saved up for Yeux Clair's when I'm 18.

Well @Clavicular is the most retarded autist on this forum lol so trust his broken ass to pinpoint this shit when no one can or even cares lmao
its not surprising tbh, i unironically feel bad for his brain
the guy has been pinning gear since 14, your brain doesnt fully develop until around 25, especially the prefrontal cortex responsible for logical decision making and aversion to risk and there are countless studies proving cognitive decline and androgenic steroid usage are linked:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4458166/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3608708/

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and thebuffdon690
the guy has been pinning gear since 14, your brain doesnt fully develop until around 25, especially the prefrontal cortex responsible for logical decision making and aversion to risk and there are countless studies proving cognitive decline and androgenic steroid usage are linked:
Dumbass @Clavicular

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Hill is the most beautiful woman on earth

I'm 31, that makes me subhuman by default.
unc status pending !!!:LOL:
is there anything you regret not doing when you were younger, like studying for example
cause after this comment im about to CHOW DOWN on some maths

"Long term"

Please learn to read fucking studies
You fucking dumbass

unc status pending !!!:LOL:
is there anything you regret not doing when you were younger, like studying for example
cause after this comment im about to CHOW DOWN on some maths
nothing in particular that I could've avoided.

I was send to special ED which ruined my chances at higher education, but I was also insanely popular with girls as a teenager so I can't complain.

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here
I have a good limbal ring, but I have subhuman brown eyes, so I'm fucked. Hopefully, I will have enough money saved up for Yeux Clair's when I'm 18.
use it on a infra orbital implant instead, unless you already have crazy infras

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
bro how, mirin
morning routine is vit c/e and a matrixyl/argireline toner, moisturizer, then a factor 50 sunscreen with niacinamide that's PA++++

I use a gentle cleanser for washing my face in the shower, sometimes I exfoliate it with a green tea scrub but usually shaving is enough, after the shower I apply centella and then a moisturizer.

evening is just a liquid form of tretinoin 0.5% suspended in DMO and then moisturizer.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, got.daim and Clavicular
what a pretty eye area, if the rest of your face is masculine i bet you slay
I'm 5'4, lack dimorphism, recessed, and was born with low prenatal T. I already have smile lines at 17, and got made fun of at school by someone telling me I look like a granny:feelswhy::feelswhy:

This can ascend you a full PSL imo. If u have green eyes without this your eye area looks uncanny & soft.
Black lashes & eyeliner type lashes + limbal rings ascend

• +1
Reactions: Leqoo
nothing in particular that I could've avoided.

I was send to special ED which ruined my chances at higher education, but I was also insanely popular with girls as a teenager so I can't complain.
do you consider ur autism to be a major hinderance in ur life? like would you have wanted to do higher education
i've seen people online like darius(black boy who hums in a closet) on tiktok and instagram who have autism and seem to have bad cognition, not just poor social skills like i thought autistic people only had.

but obviously online you don't seem like you have autism, i though your diagnosed autism thing was satirical. i feel like a ton of people ik in real life and even me could have autism without being diagnosed since it seems so hard to tell .

why haven't you wifemaxxed yet
because dutch women are whores.

do you consider ur autism to be a major hinderance in ur life? like would you have wanted to do higher education
i've seen people online like darius(black boy who hums in a closet) on tiktok and instagram who have autism and seem to have bad cognition, not just poor social skills like i thought autistic people only had.

but obviously online you don't seem like you have autism, i though your diagnosed autism thing was satirical. i feel like a ton of people ik in real life and even me could have autism without being diagnosed since it seems so hard to tell .
no it's mostly a hindrance to others which affects you, but it does not affect yourself negatively directly.

I'm fairly socially competent, but I've been diagnosed for two and a half decade so I've had time to learn.

because dutch women are whores.

no it's mostly a hindrance to others which affects you, but it does not affect yourself negatively directly.

I'm fairly socially competent, but I've been diagnosed for two and a half decade so I've had time to learn.
real. Danish women aswell:feelswhy: gotta geomax to russia

It's just fucking obsession and autism at this point, no one can see that shit.

I have dark brown and sometimes people mistake them for green, people in real life are so stupid and don't analyze things the way .org autists do.

Jfl if you think any normie would even notice this shit.
They subconsciously do

I have dark brown and sometimes people mistake them for green, people in real life are so stupid and don't analyze things the way .org autists do.

Maybe you dont notice it but it still looks better and that is also subconcious

Top tier eyelashes with “eyeliner-like” coloring matter 10x more than limbal rings.

Right mogs left all day because of bad eyelash coloring, even with receding hairline and narrow features.​
IMG 4993
IMG 4995

They

They dont notice it like autistic incels , but they do notice it subconciously . "Her eyes just look prettier than the other girl for some reason , but I cannot put my finger onto it" . Just like with all other things such as nct , maxilarry growth , infraorbital support , etc.

• +1
Reactions: Leqoo and perpetuallytired
water, limbal rings are a sign of high bone growth in the infra orbital rim region, thus creating more aesthetically pleasing eye area
You made this up fucking nigger

"Long term"

You fucking dumbass
is permablasting a cycle of roids since 14 and hes now 18 not long term? even if its not long term for most roid users he is literally planning on permablasting everything without ever going off cycle

"Long term"

You fucking dumbass
study showed anabolic steroid users of over 20 months had a sever cognitive decline. the guys been going for 4 years straight. if thats not long term to you ive got no clue what is

Limbal ring and Pupil visibilty. These 2 make your eyes more vibrant and that's all the matters. People obsessed with blue eyes because it makes your eye pupil pop out, and dark brown eyes are the worst because your pupil invisible and you look so dull. Any bright eyes with limbal ring>>>>>dark blue,green eyes with no limbal ring

Limbal ring and Pupil visibilty. These 2 make your eyes more vibrant and that's all the matters. People obsessed with blue eyes because it makes your eye pupil pop out, and dark brown eyes are the worst because your pupil invisible and you look so dull. Any bright eyes with limbal ring>>>>>dark blue,green eyes with no limbal ring
Combine that with facial colouring that contrasts well with the colour and you get a top tier halo. Tan skin with black hair and green eyes for example.

• +1
Reactions: Leqoo