Its not huge or anything, about seven inches (we measured)

dunno why she's even your oneitis then man.
if she's a slut just treat her like one?
If she smashes you milk the hell out of it but never actually date her
dude i have 2 oneitis in my class, and every foid in this world is slut. I would never talk about sex with a foid even if somehow i would have a gf. I didn't even talked to this foids. I'm not a cuck, but i will end up as virgin that talked to foid maybe few times in a life time

JFL ofc its fake. ANY man in the WORLD would get hard in front of his friends. Some of them would even get hard and fuck THE SHIT OUT of his friends.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2846
I just cannot love women anymore. I just can't.
I never did and never will. I consumed blackpill in the womb.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
This has to be a larp. There’s absolutely no way she thinks it’s “not large” or anything unless she’s a whore

But she posts on Reddit so who the fuck knows. She could use those massive dragon dildos.

This has to be a larp. There’s absolutely no way she thinks it’s “not large” or anything unless she’s a whore

But she posts on Reddit so who the fuck knows. She could use those massive dragon dildos.

You'd be surprised to know that ripped apart pussies due to repeated use of massive rugged textured dildos is norm in 2019

FUCK! And here I am googling how much a shoe weights to use it as a hanger for my dick, it is legit over

:what:
2 in just one class (in middleschool). Around 10 overall. I don't give ashit about ONE part. They're all hot and i want to fuck them and have only for me.

Not surprising at all overheard girls at school saying they only want 9 inches. In 2050 It will be 11 inches

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100