It’s not just about getting a gf

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Some people here are retarded and post an below average or average guy with a gf and act like they just disproved lookism.

Meanwhile everyone here already knows that almost every man (as long as not deformed, micropenis, turbomanlet) could get a gf.
It probably isn’t that hard and most people here on this site could easily get a gf when they would drop their standards slightly and would have better personality’s unironically.
Especially those at school or college

The problem is that these people forget that lookism is about much more than just getting a gf. It goes way beyond that. And I am not even mean slaying/ONS here which obv also are a part of it.
I am talking about general life quality, your job, social interactions etc.
In all of this looks matter. Sometimes more sometimes less.

For me personally I can say that I am pretty sure that getting a gf wouldn’t cure my unhappiness. It would for sure make me a bit happier but not the point were I would say that it’s enough.
I still would feel uncomfortable and unhappy with my looks, I still wouldn’t experience the treatment good looking people receive etc.

When you are good looking you can have the clothing style you want and it will look cool. The same style on a bad looking person will look cringe.
You could wear every hairstyle when you are good looking. You could even dye your hair pink just for fun and it would still look good because of your face.
All of this is what matters for me.
A gf can’t solve these things so why would she cure depressive feelings?
I just want one thing more than everything else. And that is to look the way I want to look like. Nothing can make up for this. And sadly it is impossible to achieve.

TLDR:
-almost everyone can get a gf.
-a gf doesn’t necessarily cure your unhappiness
-looks matter in many other aspects of life
-it’s over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elalfa, LooksmaxxHopeful, Chadethnic101 and 27 others
Realise that the reason you want to look like that is that you believe it will bring you happiness and contentment and an easy way through life.

You can achieve contentment and happiness without being über tera chad. You will find a way through life anyway because you have to.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 14905, bad personality and 3 others
Some people here are retarded and post an below average or average guy with a gf and act like they just disproved lookism.

Meanwhile everyone here already knows that almost every man (as long as not deformed, micropenis, turbomanlet) could get a gf.
It probably isn’t that hard and most people here on this site could easily get a gf when they would drop their standards slightly and would have better personality’s unironically.
Especially those at school or college

The problem is that these people forget that lookism is about much more than just getting a gf. It goes way beyond that. And I am not even mean slaying/ONS here which obv also are a part of it.
I am talking about general life quality, your job, social interactions etc.
In all of this looks matter. Sometimes more sometimes less.

For me personally I can say that I am pretty sure that getting a gf wouldn’t cure my unhappiness. It would for sure make me a bit happier but not the point were I would say that it’s enough.
I still would feel uncomfortable and unhappy with my looks, I still wouldn’t experience the treatment good looking people receive etc.

When you are good looking you can have the clothing style you want and it will look cool. The same style on a bad looking person will look cringe.
You could wear every hairstyle when you are good looking. You could even dye your hair pink just for fun and it would still look good because of your face.
All of this is what matters for me.
A gf can’t solve these things so why would she cure depressive feelings?
I just want one thing more than everything else. And that is to look the way I want to look like. Nothing can make up for this. And sadly it is impossible to achieve.

TLDR:
-almost everyone can get a gf.
-it’s over
Looks barely matter, depending on the career. Especially the higher paying stuff, it's almost all about merit. Anyone who disagrees either works in a fucked up field or has no experience. Also for making friends, as long as you are Normie+ you are better off working on your personality. Now not that I'm saying you shouldn't get surgery and it isn't an increase in quality of life.

Also, I disagree that almost anyone can get a GF. You have to be NT and at least a 5, maybe a 4 if you have enough NT. If you are non-NT the bar is more like 7-8. A lot of people are incels.

Who really cares about what how friends/strangers treat you? Like unironically just find good friends. Basically my point is with social life and job you can get around lookism by going into a merit based field, or just hanging out with people who genuinely value you. But with dating their is NO way around looks. Your looks are directly tied to how successful you will be with dating, but they are barely tied to how successful you will be making friends or career wise. LOL my project manager at my old internship was literally some 5'7" ugly curry but he cleared over a million/Yr. Muh "Lookism" is literally a joke in the career world. Like just stop being fucking lazy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7725 and 7 others
It's easy to get any girlfriend. 25+yo, bit chubby, meh-looking, etc. WHO THE FUCK WANTS THIS THOUGH? I'd rather die alone.

It's very hard to get a slim young attractive girlfriend. I can't get this. And almost nobody here can cuz u need 5+ PSL for that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, TrestIsBest, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
It's easy to get any girlfriend. 25+yo, bit chubby, meh-looking, etc. WHO THE FUCK WANTS THIS THOUGH? I'd rather die alone.

It's very hard to get a slim young attractive girlfriend. I can't get this. And almost nobody here can cuz u need 5+ PSL for that.
You literally don't need to be 5 PSL... NT guys can get their looksmatch. I see this everyday. Blackpill only applies to you if you are autistic.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Romeo1111
You literally don't need to be 5 PSL... NT guys can get their looksmatch. I see this everyday. Blackpill only applies to you if you are autistic.
Blackpill will always apply. I see many NT guys struggling to even get their looksmatch. Why else is inceldom so rampant lmao. Why else do you see normie-tier SLIM guys with fat women everywhere as their girlfriends? I see this every day. Blackpill applies even if you are NT.

I don't even want my looksmatch. I want a 5psl girl, but I am 4-4.5PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Looks barely matter, depending on the career. Especially the higher paying stuff, it's almost all about merit. Anyone who disagrees either works in a fucked up field or has no experience. Also for making friends, as long as you are Normie+ you are better off working on your personality. Now not that I'm saying you shouldn't get surgery and it isn't an increase in quality of life.
True. But the influence of looks on your job wasn’t the main point of the thread anyways.
Also, I disagree that almost anyone can get a GF. You have to be NT and at least a 5, maybe a 4 if you have enough NT. If you are non-NT the bar is more like 7-8. A lot of people are incels.
Almost every person is NT and looks somewhat good enough. And if you leave your house you will see tons of couples. If you really want it you can get a gf. It’s not impossible if you aren’t subhuman
Who really cares about what how friends/strangers treat you? Like unironically just find good friends. Basically my point is with social life and job you can get around lookism by going into a merit based field, or just hanging out with people who genuinely value you. But with dating their is NO way around looks. Your looks are directly tied to how successful you will be with dating, but they are barely tied to how successful you will be making friends or career wise. LOL my project manager at my old internship was literally some 5'7" ugly curry but he cleared over a million/Yr. Muh "Lookism" is literally a joke in the career world. Like just stop being fucking lazy.
your looks are tied to everything. Also your career and job etc.
If you look bad and are depressed because of it you will lack motivation to careermax. Also there are literally studies that show your looks have an impact on your income.

and who care about how others treat you? Jfl everything in life is about how others treat you. And if you are good looking you will get treated bet tree r on average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, GetShrekt, Danish_Retard and 2 others
The main point is that when you get a gf while not being good looking it means she's settling or just wants someone to be with so she won't be judged by society for being alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
This is true. People you dont even know will think better of you if you look better.

That random guy you walked past? If youre ugly, he will think negative thoughts about you. If your GL, he will be jealous of you or admire you.

Coworkers? They will treat you with less respect if youre ugly. GL? They will like you and want to be around you, admiring what you do and say.

Want a promotion? Your boss doesnt want to promote some subhuman. Are you tall and GL? Congrats, you got the job!

Girlfriend? Have fun getting "tolerated" by a woman as an ugly man. GL? She loves you and wants you and cums for you all the time.

the blackpill is really about how society treats different people at the end of the day.

Friends come easier, people are more lenient and less disrespectful, life just works for GL people.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 14262, Mongrelcel and 10 others
I agree, appearance influences your whole life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Its all about seeing your reflection in a shop window and getting that dopamine rush

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 13332 and 3 others
Agreed, looks can pretty much determine whether society percieves you as an NPC or someone worthy of its attention

too much bluepill in this topic. 'everyone can get an attractive girlfriend'

meanwhile in reality 30% of men are completely incels, 40% date fat/ugly chicks, and only 30% of men have a chance at dating something decent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, AlexanderTheGreat11, GetShrekt and 2 others

Perhaps in STEM and medical fields, but it's naive to think looks have no influence on your job prospects. The halo affect applies to everything.

Just look at this study on height and education. This was done in Sweden, a country with one of the highest social mobility prospects in the world.

"Men taller than 194 cm were two to three times more likely to obtain a higher education as compared with men shorter than 165 cm. ... A significant interaction (P < 0.0001) was found between year of birth, height, and attained education, showing slightly weaker associations among later birth cohorts."

Anecdotally too, I've heard many stories of good looking, tall, confident guys getting jobs despite lacking expertise, of course you can't get away with that in a STEM or medical field but for the average normie job it will have a big influence because it influences how your boss and coworkers see you due to halo effect.

Also on that, it will be significantly easier to get a larger social network as an attractive man which potentially could help your earning prospects and give you other opportunities.

Also, attractiveness is correlated with income.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, GetShrekt, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
too much bluepill in this topic. 'everyone can get an attractive girlfriend'

meanwhile in reality 30% of men are completely incels, 40% date fat/ugly chicks, and only 30% of men have a chance at dating something decent.
I didn’t say attractive. I said you need to lower your standards slightly but everyone can get his looksmatch. Just go outside. Most couples are looksmatched that’s the reality. I am the least here who would say that looks don’t matter but for a relationship personality matters much much more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Effortless
The problem that people don't realise is that you can fix your looks but you can't fix your mind.

Becoming Chad will make things easier but you still have to put in the effort, no amount of girls can validate you enough if you are not happy with yourself in the first place and no amount of looks is enough from years of whatever you've been through such as abuse, neglect, social anxiety, not having friends and other life situations.

The other problem is that this forum is mostly made of teenagers who missed out on a lot of things and use the internet as proof of what goes on in real life, a lot of things they won't realise now will become more important to them later on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
True. But the influence of looks on your job wasn’t the main point of the thread anyways.

Almost every person is NT and looks somewhat good enough. And if you leave your house you will see tons of couples. If you really want it you can get a gf. It’s not impossible if you aren’t subhuman

your looks are tied to everything. Also your career and job etc.
If you look bad and are depressed because of it you will lack motivation to careermax. Also there are literally studies that show your looks have an impact on your income.

and who care about how others treat you? Jfl everything in life is about how others treat you. And if you are good looking you will get treated bet tree r on average
No I definitely agree that a 5+ NT guy can get a gf. But you would be surprised by how large the Aspie and subhuman population is. Most of them just stay home.

If you look BAD then yes you will lose motivation to careermax. But if someone is a Normie+ I have no sympathy for their lack of career success. Unironically IQ and hard work mogs. Maybe it's not that way in commie Germany though idk, at least in the US the one who brings the money to the company gets promoted. I have always been a top performer at all my jobs and in school and I have reaped the rewards.

Perhaps in STEM and medical fields, but it's naive to think looks have no influence on your job prospects. The halo affect applies to everything.

Just look at this study on height and education. This was done in Sweden, a country with one of the highest social mobility prospects in the world.

"Men taller than 194 cm were two to three times more likely to obtain a higher education as compared with men shorter than 165 cm. ... A significant interaction (P < 0.0001) was found between year of birth, height, and attained education, showing slightly weaker associations among later birth cohorts."

Anecdotally too, I've heard many stories of good looking, tall, confident guys getting jobs despite lacking expertise, of course you can't get away with that in a STEM or medical field but for the average normie job it will have a big influence because it influences how your boss and coworkers see you due to halo effect.

Also on that, it will be significantly easier to get a larger social network as an attractive man which potentially could help your earning prospects and give you other opportunities.

Attractiveness has a much weaker correlation than IQ score to income, and if we could quantify work ethic I'm pretty confident the correlation would be even bigger. Also fuck average Normie jobs getting their shit middle class incomes. I don't give a fuck about those retarded fields, and neither should you. I'm 18 already make above the median salary in the US because I'm in STEM. In jobs that actually pay good, you cannot get away with not knowing your shit. Nobody is making 6 figures or better unless they actually have skill to back it up.
Also 165 cm is giga subhuman in Sweden. I'm sure if it was comparing 177 CM to 194 CM the gap would be much much smaller.

Mainly my point is that for social life and career, you can work hard and get around looks if you are a Normie. The bluepill is true in that sense. Like unironically just be funny. Plenty of Normie guys in high school were hanging with the cool kids because of personality. But you can't get around looks in the dating world. Looks and NT are directly correlated to success in dating and no amount of hard work can get around that. Genetic determinism.

I didn’t say attractive. I said you need to lower your standards slightly but everyone can get his looksmatch. Just go outside. Most couples are looksmatched that’s the reality. I am the least here who would say that looks don’t matter but for a relationship personality matters much much more.
Couples arent that common. Getting your looksmatch for ltr is incredibly hard. And looks are even more important for relationships than for slaying. Cuz slaying u can easily go for worse looking girls. Ltr is for looksmatch or better and those girls rather fwb a chad.

You need psl5 for a decent looking girl btw. Idk why a 4psl guy would want a 4psl gf. Ugly people find ugly people attractive? Sounds like cope. Its called settling.

I want a lustful relationship, not a settled bs relationship trash quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
No I definitely agree that a 5+ NT guy can get a gf. But you would be surprised by how large the Aspie and subhuman population is. Most of them just stay home.

If you look BAD then yes you will lose motivation to careermax. But if someone is a Normie+ I have no sympathy for their lack of career success. Unironically IQ and hard work mogs. Maybe it's not that way in commie Germany though idk, at least in the US the one who brings the money to the company gets promoted. I have always been a top performer at all my jobs and in school and I have reaped the rewards.

Attractiveness has a much weaker correlation than IQ score to income, and if we could quantify work ethic I'm pretty confident the correlation would be even bigger. Also fuck average Normie jobs getting their shit middle class incomes. I don't give a fuck about those retarded fields, and neither should you. I'm 18 already make above the median salary in the US because I'm in STEM. In jobs that actually pay good, you cannot get away with not knowing your shit. Nobody is making 6 figures or better unless they actually have skill to back it up.
Also 165 cm is giga subhuman in Sweden. I'm sure if it was comparing 177 CM to 194 CM the gap would be much much smaller.

Mainly my point is that for social life and career, you can work hard and get around looks if you are a Normie. The bluepill is true in that sense. Like unironically just be funny. Plenty of Normie guys in high school were hanging with the cool kids because of personality. But you can't get around looks in the dating world. Looks and NT are directly correlated to success in dating and no amount of hard work can get around that. Genetic determinism.
US is indeed much better than commie europe. Engineers working at asml get paid 45k/year here, when its basically the top firm lmao. Only good looks pay off in this trash continent.

U would earn 100k+ per year in equivalent usa company. Reminds me to move asap out of this commie shithole

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and GetShrekt
Are you genuinely not attracted to average girls? I would happily be in an LTR with more than half the girls I see at a college campus. Maybe you just need to inject some testosterone so your standards go down.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
You are not 4 psl jfl.
You are a Hairtransplant away from being 4.75-5PSL when you are lean.
Couples arent that common. Getting your looksmatch for ltr is incredibly hard. And looks are even more important for relationships than for slaying. Cuz slaying u can easily go for worse looking girls. Ltr is for looksmatch or better and those girls rather fwb a chad.

You need psl5 for a decent looking girl btw. Idk why a 4psl guy would want a 4psl gf. Ugly people find ugly people attractive? Sounds like cope. Its called settling.

I want a lustful relationship, not a settled bs relationship trash quality.
it depends on your current life situation. In school and Uni it’s definitely easy to find a gf because you are forced to spent time with girls multiple hours during the day in the classes which means that they are forced to get to know you more or less. And when you are NT and have a similar vibe with a girl you can get her even if you aren’t 5PSL.

But obv being 5PSL or higher makes it a lot easier and

Are you genuinely not attracted to average girls? I would happily be in an LTR with more than half the girls I see at a college campus. Maybe you just need to inject some testosterone so your standards go down.
shit theory, my T levels are incredibly high. Average girl is fuckable for sure, but I wouldn't be happy being in a LTR with them.

avg girl looks like shit btw see here:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
you guys think too much jfl
yes looks matter
yes NT matter
money matter as fuck
bein interested in other things matter

just be a normal human being knowing that looks matter jay éf él

• +1
Reactions: DesperadoRatado
You are not 4 psl jfl.

it depends on your current life situation. In school and Uni it’s definitely easy to find a gf because you are forced to spent time with girls multiple hours during the day in the classes which means that they are forced to get to know you more or less. And when you are NT and have a similar vibe with a girl you can get her even if you aren’t 5PSL.

I am 4psl IRL, cuz i only use frauded pics on this website. And I am a mega non-NT autistic sperg apparantly, cuz I can't get a looksmatch gf.

over for me ngl unless I get 6psl looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
almost everyone can get a gf.
brutal copes. keep going:feelshah:
i approached 100 (one hundred) girls and git rejected all the time

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks

I don’t think you need to be 5 psl I know guys who are below and have young slim attractive gfs, if you want the top of most attractive girls you probably need 5.5-6psl+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Do you have game? Will be very hard if you don’t have good game

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
I don’t think you need to be 5 psl I know guys who are below and have young slim attractive gfs, if you want the top of most attractive girls you probably need 5.5-6psl+
Minimum requirements for normal life: 4 PSL NT.

Anyone who denies this and says it has to be higher is either below 4 PSL and coping, or they are non-NT and coping.

Im autistic and I used to cope with the 80/20 theory. But the brutal reality is that there are guys I mog with decent looking GFs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Romeo1111
Keep coping with your tales jfl.
You are a 20y+ IT student who larps as 14y wo approached 100 girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and .👽.
Minimum requirements for normal life: 4 PSL NT.

Anyone who denies this and says it has to be higher is either below 4 PSL and coping, or they are non-NT and coping.

Im autistic and I used to cope with the 80/20 theory. But the brutal reality is that there are guys I mog with decent looking GFs.
4psl nt can ltr a 4psl becky or fuck fat chicks from tinder (3psl).

A normal life? Yes. But also an ambitionless life. Who the fuck wants to be normal, average? I don't

I don't know any guys like that.

I only see larsanova tier men or better get decent chicks. It occurs less than once per year that I see a girl that I want with a guy that I mog.

mostly I see 'oh met a cute girl, lets check her instagram, ah yeah, has chadlite boyfriend. who wouldve thought, mogs me'

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Romeo1111
You are not 4 psl jfl.

he looks a bit weird in eye area region(not approachable) + frauding. His real rating is 4.5 PSL

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
The problem that people don't realise is that you can fix your looks but you can't fix your mind.

Becoming Chad will make things easier but you still have to put in the effort, no amount of girls can validate you enough if you are not happy with yourself in the first place and no amount of looks is enough from years of whatever you've been through such as abuse, neglect, social anxiety, not having friends and other life situations.

The other problem is that this forum is mostly made of teenagers who missed out on a lot of things and use the internet as proof of what goes on in real life, a lot of things they won't realise now will become more important to them later on.
I agree, mindmaxxing is incredibly important.

Thing with being good-looking is that you can get a way with A LOT that would fuck you up if you looked average.

Example, work 60 hours per week? If you are average-looking, this can be a romantic death sentence easily as you have little time/energy for dating. And dating you will have to do a lot to find something decent that sticks as an avg guy.

If you are good-looking? You will find some girl show interest in you while you go for a casual walk in the park after work. Tadaa, 0 effort, 0 energy, girlfriend found. Which will be great for ur mental health.

Same with socializing. Social death sentence to work 60 hours a week. For chad? Invites for cool parties left n right to make sure that he gets to spend his weekend as 'socially efficient' as possible. While the normie tries his luck in some shitty ass bar.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 5786 and Effortless

its bluepill galore in this topic.

Even in stem or medical fields, you are far more likely to be promoted to a supervisor/manager position if you are better looking. Your results will be interpreted far more positively, your presentations will be perceived better, you will find it easier to get funding for research, and so on.

This is all well documented and good looks will make you earn a lot more money, a lot easier. Too much bluepilled coping here completely detached from reality.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, calzium, Danish_Retard and 2 others
I don't know any guys like that.

I only see larsanova tier men or better get decent chicks. It occurs less than once per year that I see a girl that I want with a guy that I mog.

mostly I see 'oh met a cute girl, lets check her instagram, ah yeah, has chadlite boyfriend. who wouldve thought, mogs me'
I get what you mean, I think I’m my case some girls actually choose to get uglier guys than them selves to look better and never be moged in the relationship, I have done this before when I had lower confidence and it boosts you so much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 275
I get what you mean, I think I’m my case some girls actually choose to get uglier guys than them selves to look better and never be moged in the relationship, I have done this before when I had lower confidence and it boosts you so much
True, but it's rare and idk how sustainable those ltrs are.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
True, but it's rare and idk how sustainable those ltrs are.
Yeah true I have talked with my friends both girls and boys and they judge the shit out of you if you are in a relationship with someone out of you’re league

Just go to any mall and you will see all types of guys with good looking woman

You don't even have to be close to Chad or Tyrone to get a good looking girl ..seriously

You people on this website just don't go outside enough

• JFL
Reactions: Austrian Oak

You don't even have to be close to Chad or Tyrone to get a good looking girl ..seriously

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak, calzium, GetShrekt and 1 other person

First of all that’s a big cope.
And secondly that’s not what this thread is about. It’s about how looks are important besides dating

• +1
Reactions: calzium

Elab on last part pls more important later on part?

Did you expirence jb love btw

quality post

being good looking makes your life easier ??? 😱😱😱NO.FUCKING.SHIT

you talk about life outside of dating but i guarantee that you put 0 effort into actually improving other aspects of your life and put most of your effort and time into trying to morph male models and researching surgeries which you will never end up doing anyways

you are also one of those people who would make fun of people who fashion-money or socialmaxx and respond to every thread with "cope, face is everthing":feelsuhh:

because of face everythingcels like op over here, people dont believe in spirituality nor do they ever promote it because of the toxic mindset that everything other than face/loox/ is cope

First of all that’s a big cope.
And secondly that’s not what this thread is about. It’s about how looks are important besides dating

yeah and ugly people still manage to be rich, famous and have sex so stop this defeatist dogshit narrative

you talk about life outside of dating but i guarantee that you put 0 effort into actually improving other aspects of your life and put most of your effort and time into trying to morph male models and researching surgeries which you will never end up doing anyways
Keep barking. You now nothing about me so just stop it.
you are also one of those people who would make fun of people who fashion-money or socialmaxx and respond to every thread with "cope, face is everthing":feelsuhh:
no I am actually the opposite of that.
I know that everything matters to a certain point and that even small things like jewelry can improve your smv.
When I say „Face is everything“ I obv exaggerate. What I mean with that is that face is the most important physical trait.
yeah and ugly people still manage to be rich, famous and have sex so stop this defeatist dogshit narrative
being rich and famous is pretty much impossible for most people no matter if ugly or good looking. It’s a pipe dream for people like you who think they can compensate with that but I believe the probability of becoming rich is as low as ascending to chad looks from a normie base.
Also imagine thinking that ugly rich people have a satisfying sex life jfl.
They only fuck whores of betabuxx.

true that. for jobs, carreer, income, daily niceness treatments, getting help, people being friendly to you, etc................

To see, the difference in movements. As it heppens in daily lives.

And not to forget, the heightpill for men. how it affects daily life.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and germanlooks
being good looking makes your life easier ??? 😱😱😱NO.FUCKING.SHIT
on this forum, it's sometimes asif that's the only reason to look ones best. For dating. While it goes far beyond that.

For that reason, I can respect OP for pointing that out again. That it's far beyond dating of importance also.

fashionaxxing, is also something that helps looks, I agree. And money and being social are also good things to have.
Just be top 0.0001% or famous, rich, etc...

I agree, there are loopholes to get sex when you ar ugly. Like being famous, rich, etc.. But usually they are betabuxx, pay of play type of scenarios.
Nothing imo, beats, a woman having raw physical attraction for a man, and that being the reason she sleeps/dates that man. It's just in genral much better, when a woman is just in lust for her man (his looks). Than when she is there, for the money he has, what he buys here, and so on. But she not find him attractive.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and germanlooks