It’s Not “Millimeters” of Bone, It’s Centimeters

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
Thinking a millimeter of sclera show or a few millimeters of whatever is holding you back is cope.

The reality is, you can tell if someone is hot or not from 100ft away. Take the skullpill.

You need big prominent bones to stand out as hot. It takes at LEAST a centimeter of change to become a different person, aka incel to Chad. Very few parts of face where just millimeters will make a difference, like lips, philtrum, eye area in terms of pfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, horizontallytall, 000 and 13 others
foids spot chad from mile away

also i spot stacy from far away too tbh

her angel skull and forward growth

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PrisonMike, TheChosenChad and 6 others
It's millimeters in multiple directions
But I agree still

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and Deleted member 2227
high iq analysis ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Luke LLL
Asians have the best bones bruhh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik, Mateusz74, joelortiz and 2 others
Thinking a millimeter of sclera show or a few millimeters of whatever is holding you back is cope.

The reality is, you can tell if someone is hot or not from 100ft away. Take the skullpill.

You need big prominent bones to stand out as hot. It takes at LEAST a centimeter of change to become a different person, aka incel to Chad. Very few parts of face where just millimeters will make a difference, like lips, philtrum, eye area in terms of pfl.
Decrease my IPD by a few millimetres and lengthen my philtrum by a few milimetres, and I'd start posting on looksmax.me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Did you know that 10 millimeters is 1 centimeter?

Did you know that 10 millimeters is 1 centimeter?
Yes. But if you’re talking about centimeters, you say centimeters. Nobody would say “I’m millimeters of bone from being tall”, they would say I’m a few centimeters or inches. You use the most efficient measurement.

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 2227
Yes. But if you’re talking about centimeters, you say centimeters. Nobody would say “I’m millimeters of bone from being tall”, they would say I’m a few centimeters or inches. You use the most efficient measurement.

This should be obvious, imagine thinking that milimeters of bones would give you high cheekbones skinny cheeks and pct eyes.

This should be obvious, imagine thinking that milimeters of bones would give you high cheekbones skinny cheeks and pct eyes.
Pct eyes are not end be all boyo. Slight pct is good. Strong pct looks too intense

Pct eyes are not end be all boyo. Slight pct is good. Strong pct looks too intense
Slightly pct eyes is ideal and perfect imo
258DC26E 7DE1 4B4F A48F DA4CFC029EEE

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
I have a Chad skull but upon closer inspection my wonky harmony is apparent, jfl if you don't have a big literal and figurative head in 2019

20190806 131531

true.

Is that Megan Turi in your sig??

Milimeters of bone make or break you. 1,5 milimeter of philtrum difference , IPD change, cheekbone height or distance between eyebrows to eyes for example can have a dramatic impact in your face already.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike