It's not my fault that I'm a 23 year old virgin

Cope. Assamese chicks wet themselves to this Baidya slayer and they go to Kolkata to get railed by guys uppercasters like him:feelshmm:
View attachment 1620833View attachment 1620834View attachment 1620835

Damn bro you seem to be very high inhib:what:
Me and you have that in common lmao we are both high inhib mentalcels lmao we get nervous in things like this JFL but you're something else. Why are you afraid of cops in Pajeetland:unsure:
Jfl and you were saying that your people aren't gooks. Even this gookpreet has asian looking eyes AND EVERY ACTUAL CURRY CAN SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Every TRUE curry has bug eyes or hunter eyes.

Numbers don't matter ..Bengalis don't control the state ..also other north eastern people too live in the state ..do you think you shitskins would be spared ..it wouldn't take us much to send you back to the mudhuts of Bangladesh or bengal ...read about bengali genocide in assam ..even in recent years during the anti cab movement , Bengalis were brutally discriminated by us ..

Stick to your own kind ..kid..assam or any ne state has nothing to do with india until recently ..we were based people who conquered even lower parts o Tibet , bhutan , mayanmar ..and defeated turkic moghuls 17 times , the same people who conquered your pajeet grandma's curry pussy and enslaved you for a 1000 years..fix your inferiority complex and don't tag me into your curry matters ..i literally hate being associated with curries ..and stop polluting my posts...
Can you post historical examples of you gooks conquering curries lmao. This is actually really interesting, I thought it was the other way around were Northern curries went to northeastern states and cucked your people into Hinduism, also what is your caste :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?

And don't tell me about some fucking nonsense that "we don't have muh caste" even lightskin chadpreets that mog your bug eating gook people belong to a caste, ALL Hindus have a caste regardless if they are ugly or not unless they are literal DALITS so when someone like you tells me you are Hindu but don't belong to a caste, I put two and two together and assume you're a dalit. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Can you post historical examples of you gooks conquering curries lmao. This is actually really interesting, I thought it was the other way around were Northern curries went to northeastern states and cucked your people into Hinduism, also what is your caste :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?

And don't tell me about some fucking nonsense that "we don't have muh caste" even lightskin chadpreets that mog your bug eating gook people belong to a caste, ALL Hindus have a caste regardless if they are ugly or not unless they are literal DALITS so when someone like you tells me you are Hindu but don't belong to a caste, I put two and two together and assume you're a dalit. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm not even a gook ...I'm mixed ..also if you want examples so much starting from Turks , Mongols , Mughals who conquered you for centuries..these same people came and invaded our region 17 times and failed ...hinduism came here when the local kings 'invited' Brahmins from other regions ...my family itself is a descendant of these migrants who came here to teach hinduism so don't teach me about my region you negroid ape ..people in my family look like indo aryans (not like pajeets) but a minority of them look pseudo central asian shifted like me..while rest of you Pajeets were being cuckolded by based moghuls our region was independent ...you can look at the picture below

No streetshitting subhuman from aboyana or Abu bengal /eboladesh or abo nadu mogs me ..it might be incomprehensible for pajeets to imagine a world without their streetshitter concepts ..but caste system doesn't exist here ...only the ones like me whose ancestors historically came here to preach religion have caste and even then , we identify more with ethnicty here ..and hinduism exists only in two states.l, most of them are Christian while one state is Buddhist ..pajeet get out of the designated street and explore the world

Do you think you and your streetshitting Dravidian ape ass can ACT superior to me from any angle ..i mog you literally in every way from iq to looks ..if i went to your abo state , your gorilla women would beg to suck my dick and as someone who went to aboland once , i say it's true ..mogged all the shitskins to hell and beyond in every way

This is me from 3 years back ..i mog your inferior abo ass now and i mogged your ass back then as well ..you will never be on my level dalit ..ask any foid to rate between you and me ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-214543.png
    Screenshot_20220404-214543.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220404-113159~2.png
    Screenshot_20220404-113159~2.png
    699 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'm not even a gook ...I'm mixed ..also if you want examples so much starting from Turks , Mongols , Mughals who conquered you for centuries..these same people came and invaded our region 17 times and failed ...hinduism came here when the local kings 'invited' Brahmins from other regions ...my family itself is a descendant of these migrants who came here to teach hinduism so don't teach me about my region you negroid ape ..people in my family look like indo aryans but a minority of them look pseudo central asian shifted like me..while rest of you Pajeets were being cuckolded by based moghuls our region was independent ...you can look at the picture below

No streetshitting subhuman from aboyana or Abu bengal /eboladesh or abo nadu mogs me ..it might be incomprehensible for pajeets to imagine a world without their streetshitter concepts ..but caste system doesn't exist here ...only the ones like me whose ancestors historically came here to preach religion have caste and even then , we identify more with ethnicty here ..and hinduism exists only in two states.l, most of them are Christian while one state is Buddhist ..pajeet get out of the designated street and explore the world

Do you think you and your streetshitting Dravidian ape ass can ACT superior to me from any angle ..i mog you literally in every way from iq to looks ..if i went to your abo state , your gorilla women would beg to suck my dick and as someone who went to aboland once , i say it's true ..mogged all the shitskins to hell and beyond in every way

This is me from 3 years back ..i mog your inferior abo ass now and i mogged your ass back then as well ..you will never be on my level dalit ..ask any foid to rate between you and me ...

"Mixed" :feelskek:, you legit look asian lmao, like I don't see it at ALL. AND I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT ANYONE in your family looks indo aryan since remember you saying that your cousins looked like the 3 chang models I posted lmao, stop fucking larping you flat nose gook, calling anyone a negroid when your nose looks like that, one palm strike and I could probably kill you cause it looks like your nose bone is already depressed into your skull :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Lmao you idiot caste system is literally intertwined within Hinduism because vedic society stems from proto indo european society which was inherently hierarchical. You literally CAN'T have Hinduism without the caste system 😂😂😂. You say that you are a descendant of migrant brahmins (complete bullshit I know :ROFLMAO: but let's entertain the thought anyway), which Is a CASTE but then go on to say there is no caste system where you are at :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, so lmao wtf are you, probably either a rape product of brahmins or just a fucking dalit larper :feelskek:.

Actually you know what will solve this? get a DNA test done, and get your haplogroups checked. If you are this halfbreed brahmin you claim to be then there's a good chance your paternal y dna should be central or west asian in origin like R1A like brahmins (and other high castes typically on average have).
Tbh I think you are just a larping gook cause genetically speaking you guys mostly have east Asian haplogroups:feelskek::

But who knows maybe you'll be one of the lucky few 13%.

"pajeet get out of the designated street and explore the world"

Tfw when I live in the west and not only smvmog you but also wealth and statusmog you as well :feelskek:. Get out of your jungles gook, I bet you won't be able to.

Dnr last part just more ramblings from a delusional gook larping as a Hindu lmao.

"Mixed" :feelskek:, you legit look asian lmao, like I don't see it at ALL. AND I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT ANYONE in your family looks indo aryan since remember you saying that your cousins looked like the 3 chang models I posted lmao, stop fucking larping you flat nose gook, calling anyone a negroid when your nose looks like that, one palm strike and I could probably kill you cause it looks like your nose bone is already depressed into your skull :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Lmao you idiot caste system is literally intertwined within Hinduism because vedic society stems from proto indo european society which was inherently hierarchical. You literally CAN'T have Hinduism without the caste system 😂😂😂. You say that you are a descendant of migrant brahmins (complete bullshit I know :ROFLMAO: but let's entertain the thought anyway), which Is a CASTE but then go on to say there is no caste system where you are at :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, so lmao wtf are you, probably either a rape product of brahmins or just a fucking dalit larper :feelskek:.

Actually you know what will solve this? get a DNA test done, and get your haplogroups checked. If you are this halfbreed brahmin you claim to be then there's a good chance your paternal y dna should be central or west asian in origin like R1A like brahmins (and other high castes typically on average have).
Tbh I think you are just a larping gook cause genetically speaking you guys mostly have east Asian haplogroups:feelskek::

But who knows maybe you'll be one of the lucky few 13%.

"pajeet get out of the designated street and explore the world"

Tfw when I live in the west and not only smvmog you but also wealth and statusmog you as well :feelskek:. Get out of your jungles gook, I bet you won't be able to.

Dnr last part just more ramblings from a delusional gook larping as a Hindu lmao.
What makes you think I'm a hindu even ???!!JFL ...my ancestors were hindu /vaishnavist to be precise which is quite different from pajeet shit smearing version of hinduism .Im an agnostic..i don't understand the pajeet obsession with castes when all of you look like negroes to me ...

You're the negro who's saying that ..i never claimed my cousin to look like a 'chang' model ..this guy was who i was talking about ..this doesn't look 'Chang' in any way or form ...this phenotype which is a phenotype of aryan and sino Tibetan found only in nepal and here in entire south asia , if you can even call them south asia .you Dravidian ape ...

Also remember that your abo family that were shitting in the streets before they got the money to immigrate ...i dont need to migrate cause i already belong to a rich family with access to toilets unlike streetshitter pajeets ..so don't flex your 'I live in the west ' bullshit ..even with your western citizenship , abos like you will never be equal to me let alone mog me SMV wise ..pfft ..nigger i mog you to back to the ape jungles of aboland ....also my region is not jungles ..it's your aboland which is ..my region is either valley , hills or mountains

Attachments

• images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 0
"Mixed" :feelskek:, you legit look asian lmao, like I don't see it at ALL. AND I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT ANYONE in your family looks indo aryan .
Mate unlike shitskins, i don't give a shit about looking caucasian or whatever it is ..cause curries look grotesque ..also i don't need to larp as anything else ..my father and my uncels all look like people who would fit in Tajikistan easily with their facial features ..but the descendants like me and my cousin here look mixed ...i dont know if you can see it but this is a good example of indo aryan /sino Tibetan mix .. he looks almost like me except I'm more asian shifted ...also asians /gooks mog curries ..abos should be the last to act superior to anyone out ther

Also this is me a year ago ...and below is a central asian guy ..notice how our phenos match it's cause both of us are mixed ..altho he mogs me to total oblivion ..no pure asian has features like these ...nigger you're coping hard ...also i do not have a 'flat' nose .i just don't have an extremely protruding nose and you wouldn't ever come close to me you dalit slave ..and I'm more white than your abo ass will ever hope to be ..so worship me you curry nigger

Attachments

• images (22).jpeg
    images (22).jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Cope. Assamese chicks wet themselves to this Baidya slayer and they go to Kolkata to get railed by guys uppercasters like him:feelshmm:
View attachment 1620833View attachment 1620834View attachment 1620835
This is a curry chad :hnghn:
over
Damn bro you seem to be very high inhib:what:
Me and you have that in common lmao we are both high inhib mentalcels lmao we get nervous in things like this JFL but you're something else. Why are you afraid of cops in Pajeetland:unsure:
Aren't brothels illegal in India

Are you a Nepali?

No one's gonna dox you if you just reveal your ethnicity. People ain't geniuses here.
Am i nepali ??

No , there enough said already ..i have already exposed myself too much

Am i nepali ??

No , there enough said already ..i have already exposed myself too much
You look somewhat similar. Or from NE. Most NE People look like they are from SEA similar looks to Thais etc. Some look Eurasian like the guy you posted.

You look somewhat similar. Or from NE. Most NE People look like they are from SEA similar looks to Thais etc. Some look Eurasian like the guy you posted.
I'm from ne ...you are right ...but i will never reveal where i live , what's my ethnicty, my name

That guy is my cousin ..i generally don't like coping with genes ..but my family including me have more aryan than these inferiority complex ridden pajeets will ever wish to have..it's just that some in my family which includes me look more asian shifted ..i only post my pics and of my cousin cause apparently I'm now similar to a gook from Philippines or somewhere else ..according to this coping negroid subhuman

Last edited:
I'm from ne ...you are right ...but i will never reveal where i live , what's my ethnicty, my name
Not forcing you to reveal tbh. Im from NE too. But live in different part of India because of college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
over
Notice how this 'chad' looks like a subhuman molestor with a short chin ...pajeets and their beauty standards are too easy and subhuman

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
over

Aren't brothels illegal in India
He looks good tho solid 8/10. Certainly mogs the gookmutts the Chinkjeet from Assam has been posting:feelskek:

Also IDK lol I'm Canadian(y)
Why would you even worry about third world law enforcement lmao yall dont even have proper laws and courts who cares bribe em:forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
He looks good tho solid 8/10. Certainly mogs the gookmutts the Chinkjeet from Assam has been posting:feelskek:
He unironically gets mogged by white HTNs
His face has lots of flaws i feel generous giving him a 7
Also IDK lol I'm Canadian(y)
Why would you even worry about third world law enforcement lmao yall dont even have proper laws and courts who cares bribe em:forcedsmile:
India is still a very conservative country culturally
Wouldn't be surprised if brothels were caught in lynchings

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
He unironically gets mogged by white HTNs
His face has lots of flaws i feel generous giving him a
HTN so 6.5 white guys
? If you feel generous giving him a 7, I'm gurssing you think he's 6-6.5. Interesting. I still think he looks better thsn the gookmutts our Assamese chinkjeet friend has been posting.

conservative
Lmao perhaps again not familliar with curryland so who even knows. Where are you btw

• +1
India is still a very conservative country culturally
Wouldn't be surprised if brothels were caught in lynchings
The region I'm from is nothin like pajeetland ...i just don't wanna be caught by the police and damage my image in the neighbourhood when the police bring me home and inform my father that your son has been whoremaxxing ..

The region I'm from is nothin like pajeetland ...i just don't wanna be caught by the police and damage my image in the neighbourhood when the police bring me home and inform my father that your son has been whoremaxxing ..
Also this abo bangla shitskin nigger keeps calling me chinkjeet when i look nothing like a chinkjeet pheno ...I'm not even accentmaxxed and i sound nothing like any pajeet or dalit shitskin from pajeetland