ITS NOT MY FUCKING FAULT IM SO FUCKING UGLY

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
Everywhere I go I watch my chad friend get complimented and im not exaggerating. I hear multiple times from people who come to me and tell me "omg, he looks like a literal 10 rn" or "hes so muscular, hes a 10 to girls, hes so tall, etc..." (dead srs, all things ive heard irl)

every time we get seen at the gym by people we know, he gets complimented for being strong, ripped, huge, etc... meanwhile I LIFT MORE WEIGHT and all people do is INSULT ME anyways...

all i hear is people talking abt his face and looks and everythinf, this happens from multiple people, but its not just this giga chad friend, its all my friends who are constantly complimenting each other on their looks, strength, etc... but i get NOT A SINGLE COMPLIMENT FOR ANYTHING FROM ANYONE

its not like im excluded socially, they talk to me, laugh with me, everything, im not left out in any other way but i NEVER get a compliment about A SINGLE FUCKING THING while they all cock suck each other non stop

they will tell each other how strong they are, how asthetic and muscular they are, but for me they literally say "wow, you lift a lot, idk how you arent jacked" and backhanded insults like this, etc... even though im the same size as others. the only difference is my fucking disgusting face and these faggot pieces of shit give me hell for it.

i dont give a fuck about women liking me, i dont expect anything from them, OF COURSE they dont like me for being ugly and I understand them and dont hate them at all... why would they reproduce with me and have an ugly son? of course they wont!! its fine!! but with my friends why must they treat me like human garbage just cause im ugly? fuck them all man im cutting everyone off i dont give a fuck anymore.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Johnnybegood, justinzayn and 6 others
Just mew

• JFL
Reactions: Adonis, Deleted member 14262, dirtydorito and 3 others
just wear a mask bro, michael myers' mask ascend me by 2 points

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, juste and Salieri
dont know, take a shower or something

• Woah
Reactions: Salieri
You can either put up their bullshit or go down your own path

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover and ascension
Everywhere I go I watch my chad friend get complimented and im not exaggerating. I hear multiple times from people who come to me and tell me "omg, he looks like a literal 10 rn" or "hes so muscular, hes a 10 to girls, hes so tall, etc..." (dead srs, all things ive heard irl)

every time we get seen at the gym by people we know, he gets complimented for being strong, ripped, huge, etc... meanwhile I LIFT MORE WEIGHT and all people do is INSULT ME anyways...

all i hear is people talking abt his face and looks and everythinf, this happens from multiple people, but its not just this giga chad friend, its all my friends who are constantly complimenting each other on their looks, strength, etc... but i get NOT A SINGLE COMPLIMENT FOR ANYTHING FROM ANYONE

its not like im excluded socially, they talk to me, laugh with me, everything, im not left out in any other way but i NEVER get a compliment about A SINGLE FUCKING THING while they all cock suck each other non stop

they will tell each other how strong they are, how asthetic and muscular they are, but for me they literally say "wow, you lift a lot, idk how you arent jacked" and backhanded insults like this, etc... even though im the same size as others. the only difference is my fucking disgusting face and these faggot pieces of shit give me hell for it.

i dont give a fuck about women liking me, i dont expect anything from them, OF COURSE they dont like me for being ugly and I understand them and dont hate them at all... why would they reproduce with me and have an ugly son? of course they wont!! its fine!! but with my friends why must they treat me like human garbage just cause im ugly? fuck them all man im cutting everyone off i dont give a fuck anymore.
its your fault

• Woah

i dont give a fuck about women liking me, i dont expect anything from them, OF COURSE they dont like me for being ugly and I understand them and dont hate them at all... why would they reproduce with me and have an ugly son? of course they wont!! its fine!! but with my friends why must they treat me like human garbage just cause im ugly? fuck them all man im cutting everyone off i dont give a

Don't care about people we call "friends" because they become a "friend" just because they want something from you(sometimes they even just want to make fun of you jfl) just take your own path and looksmax as much as you can to the point that they can feel envy towards you, it's just looksmaxxing or death.

• +1
I'm 2/10 face and get complimented all the time. "nice fit bro", "you're looking big bro", etc. You must just be a loser with nothing to compliment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Vain786 and Tallooksmaxxer
I'm 2/10 face and get complimented all the time. "nice fit bro", "you're looking big bro", etc. You must just be a loser with nothing to compliment.
Getting complimented on your fit means fucking nothing you bluepilled fuck. Stacy says "nice jacket, incel 🥰" and then 5min later is having sex with the football team. You need to go back to reddit as soon as possible before someone here tracks your IP and puts you down like the inconsequential bot you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Vain786
just dump him bro stop the mental tortue. dont be friends with anyone, nobody wants ugly people as friend.

you only exist as a human as you make them benefit from you.

just keep moneymaxxing and ascend. no other way out from this. how tall are you?

Getting complimented on your fit means fucking nothing you bluepilled fuck. Stacy says "nice jacket, incel 🥰" and then 5min later is having sex with the football team. You need to go back to reddit as soon as possible before someone here tracks your IP and puts you down like the inconsequential bot you are
retarded he is larping unironically

just dump him bro stop the mental tortue. dont be friends with anyone, nobody wants ugly people as friend.

you only exist as a human as you make them benefit from you.

just keep moneymaxxing and ascend. no other way out from this. how tall are you?
im 6' but thats below average where im from and im not kidding. im not even from eu im from a small town people dont really know internationally but i legit get called short here and i dont have money to move so just being 6' doesnt carry me at all.

im 6' but thats below average where im from and im not kidding. im not even from eu im from a small town people dont really know internationally but i legit get called short here and i dont have money to move so just being 6' doesnt carry me at all.
lift and thick shoes than. just get facial surgeries fuck height.

i was gonna read but its too much
try writing less sentences

• So Sad
Did I say it meant anything you utter fucking retard? I just said that if nobody compliments you, it means you're a subhuman. JFL at the all bold cringe font. Go back to 4chan.

How about you go see a therapist for your autism instead of posting here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Did I say it meant anything you utter fucking retard
image2.png
I just said that if nobody compliments you, it means you're a subhuman. JFL at the all bold cringe font. Go back to 4chan.

How about you go see a therapist for your autism instead of posting here.
dnrd, random

Random question. Are you from around Victoria, Canada? Thanks.

• Woah
Random question. Are you from around Victoria, Canada? Thanks.
mr bean lol GIF by britbox

Nervous Water GIF

Scared Scooby Doo GIF by Boomerang Official

im sorry sir pls sir i didnt mean it u were right sir im ur abused dog in a kennel sir anything u want i can do it sir just dont hurt me sir im just a scared little boy a scared litte puppy sir
Shocked Dog GIF by Scooby-Doo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@RabidRosaries can i move in with u bhai? this user has discovered my location i think i need to escape the country, india is cheap to live in? i can bring good money bhai canadian dollar is worth many rupees :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@RabidRosaries can i move in with u bhai? this user has discovered my location i think i need to escape the country, india is cheap to live in? i can bring good money bhai canadian dollar is worth many rupees :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Ask @the BULL he is my landlord

• Love it
No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Salieri
How can you hang around someone that mogs you to the next dimension?

I would be pissed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Salieri
How can you hang around someone that mogs you to the next dimension?

I would be pissed
its a joke

he will complain to me about how he hates himself while actively mogging me in every way

its getting hard to control myself