It's not over for anyone.

@northern mogger feel me brother?

• Ugh..
Reactions: northern mogger
I don't think it's over for anyone or any large group. It's not over for curries, it's not over for rice, it's not over for manlets its not over for poor cels. It is over for you, it is over for me but it is not over for them. They live their lives normally, Go to college, get into social circles, eventually get married, have kids but not us.

It’s not over for any broad group in the male population.When will y’all get it through your heads?

95% of men don’t suffer like you do. It’s all a big Gigacope to think that about half of the male population has the problems that you and I do i.e. ≈50% of men struggle to get laid, each of ≈50% of men got inadequate social skills, etc. Thinking lots of guys are like you is comforting, but that’s false. You and the blackpill community are all you got.

I believe that the vast majority of guys can get girlfriends. People say it’s copjng, but I don’t believe the belief in a hopeful way. I believe that we aren’t in that majority slice. They can get girlfriends, and we can’t.

We are a part of the cursed minority. The rejects, the unfortunate enlightened people who think too highly ourselves. It's over for us and only us.
yes incels are a very small amount of men i made a similar post

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
NTpill is clear as day for anyone who goes out of their basement once in a while

Also look at men on the internet that aren’t really aware of the Blackpill. Def a big part is suffering & incel tbh.

I’d guess 20-30%.

Just look at any faggot, furry, gamer, weeb, 4channer, redditor, discordian, etc etc etc.

Many such cases.
Yup plenty of KHV and KHHV Incels irl but they don’t rot in these places due to being NT + not having other issues in their life

Tbh man like 80 per cent of my friends are MTN and LTNs and utterly incels. We are all 25+

Only of then ascended through social circle max at uni but the girl he stayed with cucked him with two or probably more guys for the majority of their one year relationship.

I am incel, only had 2 lucky ONS last summer idk know how

I don't think it's over for anyone or any large group. It's not over for curries, it's not over for rice, it's not over for manlets its not over for poor cels. It is over for you, it is over for me but it is not over for them. They live their lives normally, Go to college, get into social circles, eventually get married, have kids but not us.

It’s not over for any broad group in the male population.When will y’all get it through your heads?

95% of men don’t suffer like you do. It’s all a big Gigacope to think that about half of the male population has the problems that you and I do i.e. ≈50% of men struggle to get laid, each of ≈50% of men got inadequate social skills, etc. Thinking lots of guys are like you is comforting, but that’s false. You and the blackpill community are all you got.

I believe that the vast majority of guys can get girlfriends. People say it’s copjng, but I don’t believe the belief in a hopeful way. I believe that we aren’t in that majority slice. They can get girlfriends, and we can’t.

We are a part of the cursed minority. The rejects, the unfortunate enlightened people who think too highly ourselves. It's over for us and only us.
bluepiller

probably because they aint reading studies saying their future 20 year wife will cheat on them with their brother if he is 0.018 inches taller and has 3 more degrees of pct first chance she gets

Tbh man like 80 per cent of my friends are MTN and LTNs and utterly incels. We are all 25+

Only of then ascended through social circle max at uni but the girl he stayed with cucked him with two or probably more guys for the majority of their one year relationship.

I am incel, only had 2 lucky ONS last summer idk know how
the average man who isnt rotting here will get a couple of LTRs in his life and he will most definitely get cucked a few times. if he ever finds "the one" she'll be cucking him too but difference is he wont know

If you think getting cucked your whole life and settling for used up toilets is not over then yeah.

431342706 1849355605564935 8484278441702422628 n

432588341 782908369958320 4987003846340955950 n

This is life for the vast majority of men. Even "successful" people like Tate. Replace the studying part from the comic with moneymaxxing/ statusmaxxing/ whatever and it is the same shit. You settle for a used up hole that got fucked while you were improooooooving. If you call this "not over" so be it.