its not over for ICDCELS

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
So I came up with a new ratio. Its PFL divided by ICD, this shows you the extent how narrow your eyes are.

Us ethnics have big PFL and without mewing and expanding that palate we are fucked since we can get eyes that are close together and look like a cyclops. But IMO its much more worse if you have low pfl and have this issue as it looks uncanny af.

My ICD is 26mm, pfl is 33mm so my ratio is 0.78, meaning my ICD is 78% of PFL. However when I measure this on pictures I get like 0.85 so I'll use the picture one as its more consistent across many of my pictures

this turkish actor has around the same PFL/ICD as me. His ratio is 0.88

If spacing between your eyes isn't the same as your eye length, its not over for you. You don't need OBO

Attachments

• 1696611025716.png
    1696611025716.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, whitegymmax and lightskinbengali
you can fraud a higher ratio by increasing spacing between eyebrows, growing a beard, getting shorter sides on haircut, longer eyebrows.

If your ratio is higher than 1 then you want eyebrows to be closer, grow your hair on side, beard.

Also for a low ratio you want to get rid of eyebags/darkness around eyes so use vitamin c, volufiline, infraorbital implants, fat grafts

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Mine is .96 is that a failo, like my icd is 96% my pfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Mine is .96 is that a failo, like my icd is 96% my pfl
I haven't seen ur face but ICD is not ur issue if ur es ratio is fine. its probably ur nose or eyebrows

My ratio is 1 but my zygos are too wide so I have 0.43 ESR, over.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
who tf gonna measure this lol

you didn't invent this ratio sorry it's been around for a minute

So I came up with a new ratio. Its PFL divided by ICD, this shows you the extent how narrow your eyes are.

Us ethnics have big PFL and without mewing and expanding that palate we are fucked since we can get eyes that are close together and look like a cyclops. But IMO its much more worse if you have low pfl and have this issue as it looks uncanny af.

My ICD is 26mm, pfl is 33mm so my ratio is 0.78, meaning my ICD is 78% of PFL. However when I measure this on pictures I get like 0.85 so I'll use the picture one as its more consistent across many of my pictures

View attachment 2475925

this turkish actor has around the same PFL/ICD as me. His ratio is 0.88

If spacing between your eyes isn't the same as your eye length, its not over for you. You don't need OBO

I don't know how tell my 13 yr old self that 20 year old me will be busy analyzing the space between another man's eyes in my free time.

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999