IT'S NOT OVER (GTFIH!!!)

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Ok so I'm still pretty drunk and tired rn, I was partying with some friends and random guys I met, 4 girls and my brother and sister. We had lots of fun. I felt depressed as sin at the beginning because all the tall boys were standing with the girls and I was being non NT.

After that, I visited looksmax and fought with some guys cause the joked about me. After that I felt like proving myself, so what I did was I drank a little bit of alcohol (ONLY A BIT) and we all started dancing.

When my sister, brother and my high prenatal T friend that's sleeping over walked back to home from the big park we stayed at, she told me about how they had to choose what boys they found cute. This cute curly haired brunette girl with blue eyes and glasses chose me, I had NO clue she liked me at first but my sister and her female friend told me about how she found me cute and stuff. She was totally serious.

It's not over, although I've been through alot in my life maybe I should just keep looksmaxxing and hoping for the best. Although I was drunk and acted a bit stupid too we had lots of fun. I've never felt this euphoric and happy before, knowing a girl was attracted to me. I'm going to follow her on instagram and talk to her.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 3043, RAITEIII and 5 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy, xit and Deleted member 2810
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
i am personalitymaxxing because the females only care about personality :soy: :feelsgood::feelswhy:
Nah but personality matters too lol. It definitely does unless you go for a STR/1 nigher of sex and never talking again

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza
"only a bit" - probably smoked some pcp too and had hallucinations

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
You're preetyboy aryan. You can slay jb's tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, DarknLost, Deleted member 2969 and 2 others
i told u

u need to be low inhib like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i told u

u need to be low inhib like me
You are right. I wanna fuck the curly haired sexy girl so bad and eat her ass and tongue kiss holy shit. Can't wait till next party

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
You are right. I wanna fuck the curly haired sexy girl so bad and eat her ass and tongue kiss holy shit. Can't wait till next party
How old is she?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
15 I think. I'm 17
3DE43F95 03EB 4BD4 825C 622E523093C6

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
Slayer alert

over if you haven't fucked her yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
M8 it's never began