It's not over till I say it's over

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
I will get any surgery I need to acsend will even get colored contacts to moggg in public brah we're all gonna make it

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 24789 and 7 others
Surgery is getting way too expensive

every surgery in the book

• JFL
Reactions: Oxygen
I will become sallu bro trust
I also wanted to get surgery but just bimax is literally in between 20-80k it’s over

more realistically and what I’m probably gonna try are jaw fillers that cost 600 or so and last about a year just keep getting it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21048
Its ok greycel, u will find the truth at some point

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl and Oxygen
I also wanted to get surgery but just bimax is literally in between 20-80k it’s over

more realistically and what I’m probably gonna try are jaw fillers that cost 600 or so and last about a year just keep getting it
you're mentally ill if you get bimax with straight teeth

• Hmm...
Reactions: ItsOver999
my last hope in this game of life are my blackpilled zygos + gonial implants and revision genio coming in may.

If i havent ascended to the level I want after all those years of suffering, its truly over.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Oxygen
my last hope in this game of life are my blackpilled zygos + gonial implants and revision genio coming in may.

If i havent ascended to the level I want after all those years of suffering, its truly over.
U will ascend brah believe

Im honestly only getting it if my acting career works out cause I’m not getting in debt for surgery the price of a car

and even after it’s not even guaranteed I’ll become more appealing

actually things like colored contacts can ascend you more than bimax

• +1
Usually you can be a surgery first candidate and avoid 2 years of brace prior, if your teeth/Bite are good enough

If your a deformed trucel like me you need palate expansion then braces then ccw Bimax + implants to fix a narrow downward growth skull :feelswhy:

Im honestly only getting it if my acting career works out cause I’m not getting in debt for surgery the price of a car

and even after it’s not even guaranteed I’ll become more appealing
it may make you look worse + sensory nerve damage all for little psl gain if not deformed

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
it may make you look worse + sensory nerve damage all for little psl gain if not deformed
What’s that surgery that makes ur chin longer? Like from the front makes ur whole jaw better

Just physiquemax and with all the stuff you mentioned I beleive you can atleast reach HTN tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: malicieusss
What’s that surgery that makes ur chin longer? Like from the front makes ur whole jaw better
Genioplasty
Ffs you are such a shitposter and don't even know about a single surgery

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Oxygen, malicieusss and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Genioplasty
Ffs you are such a shitposter and don't even know about a single surgery
Most ppl rot here and are autistic volcels Its all larps and trolls but sometimes there are a few helpful/high IQ users that put in the work

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and 5.5psl
Most ppl rot here and are autistic volcels Its all larps and trolls, but sometimes there are a few helpful/high IQ users that put in the work
Am I in that " few helpful/high IQ users" :feelswhat: ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, Oxygen and Deleted member 21048
Am I in that " few helpful/high IQ users" :feelswhat: ??
Anyone who is actively discussing surgery and life changing looksmaxxes is in my book is better then talking about BBC in off-topic. I switched sub-forums because I'm tired of rotting and need to leave this shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Oxygen and 5.5psl
Anyone who is actively discussing surgery and life changing looksmaxxes is in my book is better then talking about BBC in off-topic. I switched sub-forums because I'm tired of rotting and need to leave this shithole
Me too enough of rotting tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 21048
ai is going to replace surgeons. over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21048

• WTF

You can get implants + genioplasty for less than 20k if you do them both in one surgery

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and Iasacrko