it's official guys; OP is a faggot

Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

occultcel

im 15, 5'11, and severely recessed

why am i even doing this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
You're 15 and you're 5'11? Damn alright.

just wait and let puberty do what it is supposed to do, I don't think you're that bad looking honestly.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Uncle Sam

just wait and let puberty do what it is supposed to do, I don't think you're that bad looking honestly.
I honestly can't tell if it's puberty or it's mewing that is slowly shifting me into a nerdy incel to normie
let's hope for the best. Do you think I can reach chadlite tier by adulthood?

also PSL rating would be appreciated

I honestly can't tell if it's puberty or it's mewing that is slowly shifting me into a nerdy incel to normie

Blackpilled answer: Not without surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Uncle Sam, rydofx and 1 other person

I was 15 5’11 now I’m 17 5’11 jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 4804, RAITEIII and 1 other person

Mewing, I don't know much about it actually doing shit or no, but keep mewing no matter what, better to stay still than to become even more recessed.

As for your psl-rating question, to reach chadlite by adulthood? It honestly depends on a bunch of things. For instance, you're ethnic, and you look curry. The phenotype, while not being ideal is however full of crazy potential, albeit with time and effort being required to actually bypass the overall ethnic look and approach to what women will consider. You can whitemaxx, color/contrast maxx, with contacts, hair TYPE change (from your somewhat fucked non-shampooed looking spiky hair to a more straighter, relaxed approach), hair COLOR change, and alot more that I can't really write all out here. It all depends on your prenatal T, genetics, and how you are growing up, for instance; what you eat, do you go outside and do sports, do you actively exercise to be lean but eat healthy, etc. You can only pray at this time period, which is what I'm doing since I'm the same age as you.

For the rating, I'd be comfortable saying you are in between average-to-mid. You do need to softmaxx however, and I'd recommend getting rid of the beard, and growing hair out longer. You have quite the potential.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, stuckneworleans and Uncle Sam
Mewing, I don't know much about it actually doing shit or no, but keep mewing no matter what, better to stay still than to become even more recessed.

As for your psl-rating question, to reach chadlite by adulthood? It honestly depends on a bunch of things. For instance, you're ethnic, and you look curry. The phenotype, while not being ideal is however full of crazy potential, albeit with time and effort being required to actually bypass the overall ethnic look and approach to what women will consider. You can whitemaxx, color/contrast maxx, with contacts, hair TYPE change (from your somewhat fucked non-shampooed looking spiky hair to a more straighter, relaxed approach), hair COLOR change, and alot more that I can't really write all out here. It all depends on your prenatal T, genetics, and how you are growing up, for instance; what you eat, do you go outside and do sports, do you actively exercise to be lean but eat healthy, etc. You can only pray at this time period, which is what I'm doing since I'm the same age as you.

For the rating, I'd be comfortable saying you are in between average-to-mid. You do need to softmaxx however, and I'd recommend getting rid of the beard, and growing hair out longer. You have quite the potential.
I legit forgot I had beard JFL
Yeah, I do voleyball because I'm half-good at it

Also, as far as I'm concerned I don't have curry descendence but I'm not 100% sure because all of that ethnic stuff you see comes from my dad (he's legit ethnicity embodied, dark skin with arabian-tier eyebrows and weird nose) and I have no idea where he's descendence is from. I do know that he's mixed between a white mother and an ethnic father just like me.
My mother, on the other hand is half belgic and half portuguese. Thank God fpr that one because otherwise I would be even more ethnic

My hair is like that because I didn't hydrate it before taking the gif, so it looks like shit. I NEVER go outside with my hair like that.
I'm not currently lean though, can't work on that right now because my parents want to move and they won't subscribe me to the gym
And I'm also currently letting my hair grow, but just on the top

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5204
@reptiles long lost gaymaxed son?

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Sam
it is official

• +1
weird curry emo lesbian looking weird pheno idk

• +1