It’s Officially & Finally Over

D

Deleted member 72090

Iron
I just lost my job. This weekend, I will buy barbiturates to painlessly OD.

It sucks that elites, many of whom are Jews, because we’re more intelligent and superior, have closed off the paths that made them successful and are importing third worlders to oversaturate both unskilled and skilled labor market (increase labor supply) and depress wages. Obviously, this is the optimal play for patricians; it just sucks to be on the losing end. Spicks are draining social welfare state and their children are getting all the jobs bcs of affirmative action hiring. Meanwhile, niggas remain a perpetual burden and ppl from India, China, and other Asian countries are arriving here in droves to take jobs.

I live in a big city and most kids cannot get summer jobs nowadays because they’re all taken. Meanwhile, my friends gf just graduated with a BS in CS from Berkeley and can’t get a job. I was just unemployed for a while after being laid off and I was just laid off again less than a year later so I won’t even qualify for unemployment.

Capitalism is a scam unless you’re really lucky and industrious, born rich, or have connections. Being a welfare queen actually financially is more sensible than working a part time minimum wage job, but most are not even fortunate enough to attain that.

QE transfers purchasing power from middle & working class to elites who own anssets and redistribution transfers pp to niggas, Spicks, hicks, & welfare queens who receive govt subsidies.

Don’t believe me. Housing is $2 mm and most “lucrative” white collar workers earn $30k after expenses, taxes, and retirement acct contributions.

Farewell friends!
I hope my drug sources were useful for T3 & Methylphenidate to those who requested them.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
only thing keeping me going is the slight possibility of ascending to htn looks, if not then im gonna OD on opiates

meritocracy is dead in this world, only nepotism and looks will get you anywhere.