Its officially over... face completely fucked

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
What the FUCK guys, went to a maxillofacial surgeon to get a scan analysis before MSE... I knew it was bad... but not THIS bad

- There is minor asymmetry with the ear level, maxillary teeth and even inferior border of the mandible all of the same level
- The upper dental midline is 1.5mm deviated to the right of facial midline
- The lower dental midline is 1mm deviated to the right of the upper dental midline and 2.5mm deviated to right of the facial midline
- The chin midline is 4mm deviated to the right of the facial midline
- There is visible left eye ptosis resulting in unequal eye appearance
- There is asymmetrical upper lip movement with increased vertical lifting of the left lip, causing an unequal smile and increased gum show
- There is asymmetry at the nasal base and piriform rim with the right side being mildly lower

- The nasal septum is deviated to the right
- The left inferior turbinate is larger than the right
- There is reduced posterior airway space
- There is mild maxillary and mandibular hypoplasia

I feel like roping after reading this shit. Looks like i definitely need surgery. But the thing is the cuck surgeon didn't say anything about surgery and just told me to go for a sleep study first. I'm afraid he thinks i don't need it, despite clearly being deformed. What are the steps i should take from here? Any advice would be appreciated:p

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss, Hikicel69, ROTTING and 4 others
What the FUCK guys, went to a maxillofacial surgeon to get a scan analysis before MSE... I knew it was bad... but not THIS bad

- There is minor asymmetry with the ear level, maxillary teeth and even inferior border of the mandible all of the same level
- The lower dental midline is 1mm deviated to the right of the upper dental midline and 2.5mm deviated to right of the facial midline
- There is asymmetrical upper lip movement with increased vertical lifting of the left lip, causing an unequal smile and increased gum show
- There is asymmetry at the nasal base and piriform rim with the right side being mildly lower

I feel like roping after reading this shit. Looks like i definitely need surgery. But the thing is the cuck surgeon didn't say anything about surgery and just told me to go for a sleep study first. I'm afraid he thinks i don't need it, despite clearly being deformed. What are the steps i should take from here? Any advice would be appreciated:p
How much money do you have?

how can it be over if it never even began?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator, ALP, Merćer and 1 other person
Shitpost
I have about 50k, and currently saving more now. I know i need a shit ton of procedures JFL
Mhh.

If you want a reliable solution I would suggest this here

E73F8350 A377 429F BA64 F67AFC83DE10

Or if you want to save a bit of money
FC143506 CEC3 4E80 B3CD EE8851D0F934

• JFL
Reactions: teracoper, randomvanish, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
this thred smells like larp but if this is true it sounds like you're gonna need a lefort 3

all of this means nothing with no pics

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 5786
this thred smells like larp but if this is true it sounds like you're gonna need a lefort 3
Its legit. I was mouthbreather for 15 years. My skull didn't develop and got horrendously deformed :feelsuhh:

• So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK

All those measurements mean nothing without seeing your side profile.
Can't tell how subhuman you are from all these autistic measurements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and valhalar
aren't you like deformed yourself and planning surgery?
Not planning.

Planned. Past tense. Everything is planned and dates are set

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
All those measurements mean nothing without seeing your side profile.
Can't tell how subhuman you are from all these autistic measurements.

My side profile pic. is it over? or fixable

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
its always worse than your thik bro

I cant post pics but from the analysis i think u can tell how deformed i am :hnghn:
bro if a surgeon tells u this it shouldnt mean that much. ALL of us are going to have failos if a surgeon would describe them

What you have described is very minor asymmetry you autist. Everybody is a couple mm asymmetric. That shit only matters if you are recessed , which, by the sounds of it, you are. In which case, rope

It would be very interesting and helpful to users if you uploaded images of your ct sca.
I would stick the thread in case

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729