its officially war between tiktok fags and .org

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
literal faggots thinking they represent 'LOOKSMAX COMMUNITY'' ands not the members of .org

Screenshot 2023 11 17 100223

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, GabachoCopium, Mio and 4 others
@0hMan @lookism

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
may god cast cancer on u and the rest of subhumans

amen

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
.org users mog frauding tiktok normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, incelmogger, Mio and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, Whitepill_Saint, Ryan and 1 other person
.org saved lives for the people that used the information wisely.

as always, non-pc communities are the ones bringing life to these trends, but no one will ever admit it. just play their game and be thankful you have access to information here, that many people dont even bother to research

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, GabachoCopium and SubSigma
.org saved lives for the people that used the information wisely.

as always, non-pc communities are the ones bringing life to these trends, but no one will ever admit it. just play their game and be thankful you have access to information here, that many people dont even bother to research
Literally saved my face tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Ryan
It’s actually crazy how hard they cope. thank fuck some people are too stupid to be blackpilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, ElTruecel, Deleted member 43058 and 1 other person
If there was based emoji id give you 100

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Ryan
.ORG betrays its own users by making the forum public. You are so low iq. They aren’t protecting you at all in the first place. The business end of this site doesn’t care abt any of us. We’re money in the bank to them

You assume this nationalistic position when the very “nation” of .org that you want to “go to war” for doesn’t care a fuck abt u and helps in ur exploitation.

That’s where the issue stems. That chick prolly doesn’t even have a registered account bhai.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, incelmogger, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
.ORG betrays its own users by making the forum public. You are so low iq. They aren’t protecting you at all in the first place. The business end of this site doesn’t care abt any of us. We’re money in the bank to them

That’s where the issue stems. That chick prolly doesn’t even have a registered account bhai.
I feel like some users here are actually foids. If we have trannys and fags autists and niggers were gonna have foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, incelmogger and Ryan
I feel like some users here are actually foids. If we have trannys and fags autists and niggers were gonna have foids.
What I said still holds tbh. There’s measures to prevent easy screenshots like Netflix and Amazon implement on their steaming content. No one will go thru the extra trouble or barely any one if .org acc cared and implemented measures

NOT TO MENTION:
.ORG SELLS USER DATA TO THIRD PARTIES TO TURN A PROFIT LIKE ANY INTERNET BUSINESS. EVER NOTICE THOSE AD BANNERS AT THE BOTTOM? UR DATA IS ALR EXPLOITED BY THIS SITE, AND UR TALKIKG ABT “WAR” LMAOOOOOOOOOO JFLLLLLL
@MVP's Apprentice

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 21467
what tiktok vid was this?