It's okay to cry in front of women

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
The lie that you must be stone cold and redpilled with women is a westerner lie. Women appreciate when you tell them how you're actually feeling and sometimes cry in front of them to let them know that you really care about them. Tomorrow I will cry in front of my latina coworkers indeed and confess my dying love for her. I will show her how a real latin man treats his latina queen. It's okay to cry in front of women and is very latin just like this video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 4946, Beetlejuice and 7 others
no hold masculine frame in front of a foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, N1c, R@m@ and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 12344, Looks234 and 1 other person
Nah
You can cry as a man but you need to cry ALONE

• +1
Reactions: N1c, DesperadoRatado and Deleted member 12344
The lie that you must be stone cold and redpilled with women is a westerner lie. Women appreciate when you tell them how you're actually feeling and sometimes cry in front of them to let them know that you really care about them. Tomorrow I will cry in front of my latina coworkers indeed and confess my dying love for her. I will show her how a real latin man treats his latina queen. It's okay to cry in front of women and is very latin just like this video

Depends on what you're crying about. There are some things a man should never cry about period. Doesn't matter who it might be in front of.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330
Pussy dryer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344

Just don’t find a girl who is too retarded to understand human emotions also, imagine having a bad day and you have to come home to that shit.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 3789
:bluepill: Bluepilled.org :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Depends on what you're crying about. There are some things a man should never cry about period. Doesn't matter who it might be in front of.
I will cry because I am confessing my love to her and showing her that she can trust me and I care about her a lot. I want to show her that I'm being real and not just another fuckboy

• +1
Reactions: chawaje and Deleted member 6403
I will cry because I am confessing my love to her and showing her that she can trust me and I care about her a lot. I want to show her that I'm being real and not just another fuckboy
To each his own.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 3789
you only cry during a death infront of female. and if you're in a long relationship it is ok to cry once every longgg once in a while if you are about to break up or something. and I'm talking like some tears dripping not full on crying and making noises like a bitch. thats literally it if you are too sensitive you will repel women

This forum become utterly cucked ngl

Showing weakness is how you lose respect from women. They will find it pathetic for crying in front of them.

The act of crying is fine. Just cry alone.

• +1
Reactions: N1c
you are right op, imagine listening to some basement dwellers who dont know anything better

it is what it is

Cries never resolve problem.

MUh wOmEN rEsPeCT
Showing weakness is how you lose respect from women. They will find it pathetic for crying in front of them.

The act of crying is fine. Just cry alone.