It's only about LF + implants at this point

Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
MSE widens your nose and fucks up your IPD, zero potential improvements unless your face is way too narrow.

Facepulling is mewing-tier cope, still ZERO reliable proof of it working in 2021.

You can only find complains about teeth getting fucked, malocclusions appearing out of nowhere and shit aching. Not even the slightest improvement. Utter cope.

The name of the game is LEFORT OR DEATH, get your racks up because you either get surgery or it's over.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, randomvanish, mewcoper and 4 others
I need a wider mouth and palate tho. MSE is golden for that. And it causes 3mm lateral zygo expansion on each side according to my ortho anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind, bugeye, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
I need a wider mouth and palate tho. MSE is golden for that. And it causes 3mm lateral zygo expansion on each side according to my ortho anyway.
cant u get wider mouth and palate through a normal SARPE without fucking ur IPD and es ratio

cant u get wider mouth and palate through a normal SARPE without fucking ur IPD and es ratio
Translate that for me tbh. So basically if I have average IPD then would MSE give me close-set eyes? Or wide-set fish eyes like those of Brett Maverick?

Also what's ES ratio if not IPD?

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and Deleted member 8583
Chin wing or die

Translate that for me tbh. So basically if I have average IPD then would MSE give me close-set eyes? Or wide-set fish eyes like those of Brett Maverick?

Eye separation ratio is IPD / Bizygo width. Ideal is 0.45-0.47. If ur just about in this range then don't get MSE it'll fuck ur ES ratio and make u look like u have close set eyes. Measure ur ES ratio before u go through with mse

Cope you won’t get it anyway because Jewish orthos want you to have some disorder or some shit.

Also impact on zygos isn’t noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Just use standard palate expanders, why drill your skull off with MSE for a wider palate?

MSE widens your nose and fucks up your IPD, zero potential improvements unless your face is way too narrow.

Facepulling is mewing-tier cope, still ZERO reliable proof of it working in 2021.

You can only find complains about teeth getting fucked, malocclusions appearing out of nowhere and shit aching. Not even the slightest improvement. Utter cope.

The name of the game is LEFORT OR DEATH, get your racks up because you either get surgery or it's over.
If your face and palate aren't narrow why would you even want MSE? Facepulling of course works but don't expect large results. Dr. Ting spoke about 2mm in adult men. Would be interested how much could we go when combined with the bollard plates. I think 5mm is possible with these methods but maybe it's too much of an optimistic estimate.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
Just use standard palate expanders, why drill your skull off with MSE for a wider palate?
Because standard expanders don't work on adults duh.

Eye separation ratio is IPD / Bizygo width. Ideal is 0.45-0.47. If ur just about in this range then don't get MSE it'll fuck ur ES ratio and make u look like u have close set eyes. Measure ur ES ratio before u go through with mse
Oh okay, my ortho didn't tell me that. How do I measure bizygo width if I have flat cheekbones?

Your eye distance will widen by like 1mm lmao.

Oh okay, my ortho didn't tell me that. How do I measure bizygo width if I have flat cheekbones?
take a straight non lens distorted pic at the larsanova angle so ur face appears more horizontal and its easier to measure horizontally ur bizygo width

take a straight non lens distorted pic at the larsanova angle so ur face appears more horizontal and its easier to measure horizontally ur bizygo width
wtf is the larsanova angle, are you memeing?

• JFL
Reactions: Lars and Deleted member 8583
A08BFD8F BD2D 4ADA AFE6 98AA1E50B949

this is my palate, what do u guys rate?

• JFL
Reactions: ShineBright, datboijj and lutte

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 15.36.48.png
    Screenshot 2020-12-07 at 15.36.48.png
    868.6 KB · Views: 26
similar to this, the autistic aspie angle he always does in his selfies but its good for measurements
So basically hold my arms out straight to the fullest extent and slightly tilt my head down?

If your face and palate aren't narrow why would you even want MSE? Facepulling of course works but don't expect large results. Dr. Ting spoke about 2mm in adult men. Would be interested how much could we go when combined with the bollard plates. I think 5mm is possible with these methods but maybe it's too much of an optimistic estimate.

Because people in here are obsessed with ogre tier parameters like 2.0 FWHR and shit like that

You don't need any of that stuff unless you're truly narrow and long faced in appearence

So basically hold my arms out straight to the fullest extent and slightly tilt my head down?
no put ur phone on a stand or a box and take a pic from 6ft away while having camera at eye level in the larsanova angle for most accurate pic. then export the pic to ur computer through email or something and open pic on paint and crop till the width of pic = width of cheeks and then check the pixel width to see relative Bizygomatic width. write it down. then crop the pic again till the width of pic = IPd. again record the width pixels. then divide IPD by Bizygomatic (u don't need exact Bizygomatic and IPD width just relative widths since ur finding the ratio)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
no put ur phone on a stand or a box and take a pic from 6ft away while having camera at eye level in the larsanova angle for most accurate pic. then export the pic to ur computer through email or something and open pic on paint and crop till the width of pic = width of cheeks and then check the pixel width to see relative Bizygomatic width. write it down. then crop the pic again till the width of pic = IPd. again record the width pixels. then divide IPD by Bizygomatic (u don't need exact Bizygomatic and IPD width just relative widths since ur finding the ratio)
thanks a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
  • +1
no worries make sure not to go through with mse if ur just on the .45 tier, if ur 0.48 or 0.47 go for it but be careful not to overexpand
What's the worst that could happen?

What's the worst that could happen?
if ur currently sitting on the 0.45 Es ratio or near there (0.45 to 0.457) then ur in danger of looking like u have close set eyes because when we perceive someone as having close set eyes, their IPD may in fact be normal (64mm for example) but their Es ratio may be low due to wide cheeks so we perceive them as close eyed

• +1
if ur currently sitting on the 0.45 Es ratio or near there (0.45 to 0.457) then ur in danger of looking like u have close set eyes because when we perceive someone as having close set eyes, their IPD may in fact be normal (64mm for example) but their Es ratio may be low due to wide cheeks so we perceive them as close eyed
so MSE increase fwhr?

yes no one is disputing that. MSE has been proven to increase Bizygomatic width but IPD not so much.
thats exactly whan i need

mse is something is should get after bimax right? or before

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
thats exactly whan i need

mse is something is should get after bimax right? or before
u should get it before bimax ive been advised. The results become less certain when you've got metal plates in ur jaws from the bimax

• +1
what are risks?
Fucked ES ratio (IPD/orbits do not expand in direct correlation to the zygos)
Wider nose (ogremaxxing)
Malocclusions and even your maxilla receding because of the internal compression (not confirmed take with a pinch of salt)

• +1
Fucked ES ratio (IPD/orbits do not expand in direct correlation to the zygos)
Wider nose (ogremaxxing)
Malocclusions and even your maxilla receding because of the internal compression (not confirmed take with a pinch of salt)
huh can rhino fix wide nose or it would look too fake?

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Because people in here are obsessed with ogre tier parameters like 2.0 FWHR and shit like that

You don't need any of that stuff unless you're truly narrow and long faced in appearence
Yeah 1.9 FWHR is enough and very few people even have sub1.80, most just calculate it wrong using distorted pics. Even Adam Lanza was like 1.65 or so in non-distorted pics.

exactly.
osteotomies only give you a boost, you can never be a chad by less invasive osteotomies.
To get enough projection, you need custom implants for jaw and for maxilla lefort is only option.
thankfully midface implants do magic for most cases too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind