It's only gonna be getting worse for non-chads

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
Whatever the race, long as you're not chad, times are only gonne be getting worse these days... All I see is EVERY bitch has an OF/Fansly. Most men are getting cucked.

I could go on. Not looking good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 52601 and 4 others
the looks economy is over. how can we fix it?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and fuxkdakikez
whatever Hitler did
I want laws to ban eye colour mixing, and create a system for people to find the looks match phenomatch, state encouraged looksmaxxing will be cool too, tbh PSL would be revered by hitlers crew and eugenicists in early 20th century America , we have lead the way in the modern world , this is big

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, fuxkdakikez and Abhorrence
I want laws to ban eye colour mixing, and create a system for people to find the looks match phenomatch, state encouraged looksmaxxing will be cool too, tbh this PSL would be revered by hitlers crew and eugenics fans in early 20th century americs we have lead the way tbh , this is big
ban femlet tallfag couples too

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and gribsufer1
I want laws to ban eye colour mixing, and create a system for people to find the looks match phenomatch, state encouraged looksmaxxing will be cool too, tbh this PSL would be revered by hitlers crew and eugenics fans in early 20th century americs we have lead the way tbh , this is big
oh what could’ve been…

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Whatever the race, long as you're not chad, times are only gonne be getting worse these days... All I see is EVERY bitch has an OF/Fansly. Most men are getting cucked.

I could go on. Not looking good
cope, stacy want the most nicest guy

I have an idea. Have you played Cyberpunk? There's technicians who do ilegal stuff to make people stronger, I think we should have clandestine surgeons for men to fix our looks at a lower price than the usual costs of clinics. These surgeons should not attend females tho, also chemists know how to produce a lot of stuff who could make us better looking. Also the part about law, we shouldn't let modern feminists made laws or we will be more screwed.

Last edited: