S
sonic55555
Fire
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2026
- Posts
- 20,838
- Reputation
- 25,806
until its the next guy's turn
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Sadly. But at least I get to cope knowing the next guy will be kissing my straight nutuntil its the next guy's turn

true broThat is why women are genuinely objectified because they just jump and jump from a guy not committing to nothing. Literally the reason why you cannot give them your attention and energy because roi is low, heard somewhere to treat them as todlers - best advice
hot n cold maxxing enjoyerSadly. But at least I get to cope knowing the next guy will be kissing my straight nut
One advice I will give to youngcels never give too much attention never meet up daily never facetime daily no matter how much she appears to like you I'm saying this completely for real. Whatever you've experienced I've also experienced and girls aren't like men they get bored of too much attentiondo this if you don't want to get breakupraped

it is sad that women are unloyal beastssad but relatable
maybe chad gave her a ick from that one time where he didnt talk loudly enough when ordering food at mcdonalds. Total ick, valid enough reason to dump himShe even can cheat on Chad with trending flavour of the month mtn
yes dear trve afghan, it is indeedBrootal post![]()

The only crazy part in your statement is people think you are exaggeratingmaybe chad gave her a ick from that one time where he didnt talk loudly enough when ordering food at mcdonalds. Total ick, valid enough reason to dump him
has lukeymc become blackpilled yet? he used to be so chipper before he got dumped for a taller guylukeymc

if he hasn't he will be very soonhas lukeymc become blackpilled yet? he used to be so chipper before he got dumped for a taller guy![]()
bluepill innocence status: goneif he hasn't he will be very soon
don't keep up with him at all but from what ive seen he is losing it![]()

next guy doesn’t exist. If she ends the relationship she is dead or so is the next guy if your truly obsessed with a woman you will do anything to protect her from other guysuntil its the next guy's turn
woah you might have just solved hypergamy. just let a bitch know shes deadmeat if she ever leaves you, might worknext guy doesn’t exist. If she ends the relationship she is dead or so is the next guy if your truly obsessed with a woman you will do anything to protect her from other guys
even i have become disillusioned by the bluepillbluepill innocence status: gone![]()
take me back to a simpler time, when the world was blueeven i have become disillusioned by the bluepill

Well sounds harsh it’s only for my case. I truly won’t find another love if she leaves me this is 1 in a trillion.woah you might have just solved hypergamy. just let a bitch know shes deadmeat if she ever leaves you, might work
honestly i think youre onto something, a bitch should be fearful to leave, i think she'd be into that aswell. they like when you are possessive of themWell sounds harsh it’s only for my case. I truly won’t find another love if she leaves me this is 1 in a trillion.
thanks for the advice manSadly. But at least I get to cope knowing the next guy will be kissing my straight nut
One advice I will give to youngcels never give too much attention never meet up daily never facetime daily no matter how much she appears to like you I'm saying this completely for real. Whatever you've experienced I've also experienced and girls aren't like men they get bored of too much attentiondo this if you don't want to get breakupraped
Brohonestly i think youre onto something, a bitch should be fearful to leave, i think she'd be into that aswell. they like when you are possessive of them
you might have solved hypergamy haha

What ifuntil its the next guy's turn
Brutaluntil its the next guy's turn
or as the romans said Tu es bruteBrutal