Reactions: Lynxress, dna_cel, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
True in mumbai

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Splinter901 and mayo mogger
when should i hop on fin
it would result in even more deformed kids if i have any

Well actually fin might fuck up your hormones so maybe try other stuff before hoping on fin

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Well actually fin might fuck up your hormones so maybe try other stuff before hoping on fin
Is this male pattern baldness or hormonal changes

Attachments

• 20240423_074916.jpg
    20240423_074916.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover
Your hair is still as thick as a mop and your hairline is technically perfect but yeah those are miniaturizing hairs along the hairline.

No need for finasteride, especially at your age. What does your family history look like

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Your hair is still as thick as a mop and your hairline is technically perfect but yeah those are miniaturizing hairs along the hairline.

No need for finasteride, especially at your age. What does your family history look like
family history is good by grandfather died with a full head of thick hair

i think its the acne in head too that is causing that look , my dht levels must through the roof rn with amount of acne i have rn

family history is good by grandfather died with a full head of thick hair
Dumb ahhh nigga, give a better family history accounting. Your dad, uncle(s), brother(s), maternal and paternal grandfathers.

• +1
Get arranged marriage young or go hair patch method if u bald

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, rand anon, brucewayne78 and 1 other person
Are bhai face send kr na
Mera cutie patootieee😁

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, horizontallytall and mayo mogger
Dumb ahhh nigga, give a better family history accounting. Your dad, uncle(s), brother(s), maternal and paternal grandfathers.
all of them are nw2 dad is nw2.5 , grandfathers are dead both were nw1 to nw0 , my brothers are literally 10

Get arranged marriage young or go hair patch method if u bald
nahh i dont want to make subhuman children they would suffer the same fate as me

• WTF
Reactions: brucewayne78
nahh i dont want to make subhuman children they would suffer the same fate as me
That is mom genes not really yours. But u may pass balding genes to ur daughter.

Fin or roids are what will fuck your children

• +1
  • JFL
all of them are nw2 dad is nw2.5 , grandfathers are dead both were nw1 to nw0 , my brothers are literally 10
Then there is no need for you to worry. Don’t start using anything—no minoxidil, finasteride, dermaroll, etc.

take photos of your hairline in the same lighting conditions once every 3-6 months and that’s it. There’s nothing to be stressed out over.

• +1
it was over since birth

• So Sad
Reactions: dna_cel, brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
Could be male pattern baldness

@Splinter901 knows more about that

you could have 0 recession or you could already be balding, you can't truly know as hairlines have little baby hairs on them but miniaturizing hairs from balding can blend in with those and make it harder to notice balding. Compare with older pixtures from years ago and see, if it is balding then I'd recommend you take 1 pill of finasteride 3 times a week if you are under 20 and see if that is enough to stop balding and / or regrow hair, if balding doesn't stop then take fin every day and if it still doesn't stop then use dutasteride, hairs that miniaturize from balding can take years to be regrown with meds and there are no hair transplants that can replicate natural hair so it is extremely important to not let balding continue, hair transplants are a last resource and most surgeons will give you a low density transplant which will look like shit so focus on not losing hair.

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
you could have 0 recession or you could already be balding, you can't truly know as hairlines have little baby hairs on them but miniaturizing hairs from balding can blend in with those and make it harder to notice balding. Compare with older pixtures from years ago and see, if it is balding then I'd recommend you take 1 pill of finasteride 3 times a week if you are under 20 and see if that is enough to stop balding and / or regrow hair, if balding doesn't stop then take fin every day and if it still doesn't stop then use dutasteride, hairs that miniaturize from balding can take years to be regrown with meds and there are no hair transplants that can replicate natural hair so it is extremely important to not let balding continue, haur transplsnts are a last resource and most surgeons will give you a low density transplant which will look like shit so focus on not losing hair.
Thanks bro read every word

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
:feelshaha:

• JFL