It's over and it's fucking sad

I am a fucking ltn and there is nothing i can do about it joined this forum hoping everyone can ascend but it's not true u have to have a certain base to ascend I don't wanna get my faced opened in half just to be loved its sad I see people in my college with girls i want to do that too its sad I hate myself
its never over, you just dont want it bad enough
 
Are you even 10% bf to be complaining like this?

For most, after swallowing the BP you have to accept you need 1 surgery to 2 to trully ascend.
 
Are you even 10% bf to be complaining like this?

For most, after swallowing the BP you have to accept you need 1 surgery to 2 to trully ascend.
Yes not 10 but 12-13
 
not even trying. get to 10 before you complain again
Nahh in literally 99 percent of cases if u ugly on 12 u will be ugly on 10 it's literally almost negligible change
 
Nahh in literally 99 percent of cases if u ugly on 12 u will be ugly on 10 it's literally almost negligible change
what would you say are your top 3 worst failos / features
 
what would you say are your top 3 worst failos / features
Little high esr
Narrow lower third
Narrow pallate that contributes in small mouth
Bad alar base
 
Little high esr
Narrow lower third
Narrow pallate that contributes in small mouth
Bad alar base
you could get a palate expander which is not surgery like an mse. Check out jaw hacks on yt
 
I am a fucking ltn and there is nothing i can do about it joined this forum hoping everyone can ascend but it's not true u have to have a certain base to ascend I don't wanna get my faced opened in half just to be loved its sad I see people in my college with girls i want to do that too its sad I hate myself
Yea its fucked and unfair but its not like we can do anything about either than giving up on looks entirely or trying the most to ascend
 
I am a fucking ltn and there is nothing i can do about it joined this forum hoping everyone can ascend but it's not true u have to have a certain base to ascend I don't wanna get my faced opened in half just to be loved its sad I see people in my college with girls i want to do that too its sad I hate myself
show ur face nigga
 
you could get a palate expander which is not surgery like an mse. Check out jaw hacks on yt
Palat expander shrinka skull sometimes or break some bones in half it is not a good idea
 

Similar threads

awakewwwww
Replies
1
Views
48
iywujjffvjkiure
I
mandiblee
Replies
10
Views
94
primalBP
primalBP
jflmeister
Replies
0
Views
36
jflmeister
jflmeister
J4COB
Replies
23
Views
138
badacne
badacne
KurdishMogger
Replies
23
Views
125
sockball123
S

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Yvann133
  • joshchua
  • cinnabon
Back
Top