Its over at 18

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Well boyos, I am a slavcel. I had a list of surgeries to do, knew exact dimensions and the exact amount of money I would need. I also knew it would be a rough road to there, but there at least was any. However, since my parents are extremely opposed to those things, I doubt I will ever do them. And its not due to economic reasons, as I planned to earn money by myself anyway, nor due to me following them blindly, but my dad literally told me he would commit suicide if I did them.
With that, there goes any hope of a better future. I wish a war breaks out or I get sick and just die, and therefore spare both myself of this painful life and my parents of seeing me rope or, as I planned but failed, ascend.
Sometimes the prospect of a better future, the future that has a meaning, is the only thing that can give some meaning to the meaningless present. Without this future I have no reason to live, neither in the present nor in the future. Fuck

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Tabula Rasa, Informationcapitali and 5 others
you have a great username

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless, horizon, Solar and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 21931 and 2 others
Stopped reading from there.
View attachment 2123068
I mean slavs aren't always genetically screwed, even nazis believed that there's a certain percentage of good blood in them. Eastern Slavs have very rounded features and blonde pheno, which makes women look decent while men look horrible. Imo western slavs as well as southern ones have a higher percentage of gl people

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
Why you so annoying
18828 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
which makes women look decent while men look horrible. Imo western slavs as well as southern ones have a higher percentage of gl people
2 copes in one reply. Both men and women look like utter shit. High-set hairlines + round, recessed mandibles do not look good on any gender. Yes, every country has moggers but generally slavcels have toilet cleaner failo.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, MikołajPolesUgliest, Hueless and 1 other person
Well boyos, I am a slavcel. I had a list of surgeries to do, knew exact dimensions and the exact amount of money I would need. I also knew it would be a rough road to there, but there at least was any. However, since my parents are extremely opposed to those things, I doubt I will ever do them. And its not due to economic reasons, as I planned to earn money by myself anyway, nor due to me following them blindly, but my dad literally told me he would commit suicide if I did them.
With that, there goes any hope of a better future. I wish a war breaks out or I get sick and just die, and therefore spare both myself of this painful life and my parents of seeing me rope or, as I planned but failed, ascend.
Sometimes the prospect of a better future, the future that has a meaning, is the only thing that can give some meaning to the meaningless present. Without this future I have no reason to live, neither in the present nor in the future. Fuck
LMAO I WILL KILL MYSELF IF MY SON LOOKSMAXXES JESUS FUCKING CHRIST BUY HIM A FUCKING ROPE
no, seriously if you allow your parents to fuck your life up you might as well kill yourself now

I mean slavs aren't always genetically screwed, even nazis believed that there's a certain percentage of good blood in them. Eastern Slavs have very rounded features and blonde pheno, which makes women look decent while men look horrible. Imo western slavs as well as southern ones have a higher percentage of gl people
If you start simping for Nazis as a slav I will personally hunt you down and execute you like a fucking NKVD agent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 16275
2 copes in one reply. Both men and women look like utter shit. High-set hairlines + round, recessed mandibles do not look good on any gender. Yes, every country has moggers but generally slavcels have toilet cleaner failo.
i agree but southern slavs as well as western ones are more mixed and mog eastern ones by far. they are mostly slavic, sure, but look at their genetic composition, its not pure at all. they have better features

i agree but southern slavs as well as western ones are more mixed and mog eastern ones by far. they are mostly slavic, sure, but look at their genetic composition, its not pure at all. they have better features
Still toilet cleaner failo in the west.
Polska31

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
LMAO I WILL KILL MYSELF IF MY SON LOOKSMAXXES JESUS FUCKING CHRIST BUY HIM A FUCKING ROPE
no, seriously if you allow your parent's to fuck your life up you might as well kill yourself now

If you start simping for Nazis as a slav I will personally hunt you down and execute you like a fucking NKVD agent
I am not simping for nazis lmao, but i do thing eugenics are at least partly moral

as for the parents part, i rly dk, i have a brother and a sister and if my dad roped bc of me then i would ruin 2 more lives besides theirs. on the other hand, they ruined mine, so idk if there's any point of being moral in the first place

I am not simping for nazis lmao, but i do thing eugenics are at least partly moral

as for the parents part, i rly dk, i have a brother and a sister and if my dad roped bc of me then i would ruin 2 more lives besides theirs. on the other hand, they ruined mine, so idk if there's any point of being moral in the first place
How are eugenics moral? How

He won't kill himself. He's just manipulating you. Wageslave, moneymaxx, have the surgery and show up on his door.
He either doesn't kill himself because he's a manipulative faggot or does and you get rid of a manipulative faggot. Win Win situation.

Still toilet cleaner failo in the west.
View attachment 2123089
yeah, in the west. and i like western attractive features too, but many of my friends would rate some western moggers as lower than some of our people. maybe its just a cope, but i am sure that my country has moggers too, i've seen them irl many times. and they are not just moggers here but they would be in the west too. as for a pheno i agree but thats the easiest thing to change

but many of my friends would rate some western moggers as lower than some of our people. maybe its just a cope, but i am sure that my country has moggers too,
Indeed it is.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
bc he thinks that i am obsessed with those thoughts or sm, and that this woild prove him that he "didn't do his job right". I tried to explain to him that i had the best childhood possible and that its the treatment of women what makes me want to looksmax, but he won't accept that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Indeed it is.
If u went to balkans or in western slav countries, I bet u'd see many good looking women, even according to western beauty standards. i tell u this bc i see very gl women here who would mog even in the west. often when i show them to my friends they think that they are "mid" or whatever but what they don't know is that me and other psl autists would rate them as moggers here. they have good bones and great pheno. shame that i will die alone tbf

tl dr go er

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
it’s true. i will probably rope at 18, life is over at 18 for subhuman zero psl losers like me

How are eugenics moral? How

He won't kill himself. He's just manipulating you. Wageslave, moneymaxx, have the surgery and show up on his door.
He either doesn't kill himself because he's a manipulative faggot or does and you get rid of a manipulative faggot. Win Win situation.
they are moral because it would prevent lives like mine and of billions of others like me that will be born in the next 100 years

as for the other part I agree but if i tell him that he will most certainly try to send me to a therapist to get meds. I know i am not autistic nor obsessed with negative thoughts that aren't real and am aware of the problems that make me sad. idk what to do tbf, maybe when i stay single to 23 will they change their mind

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and Dr. Bludy
Just cut your parents off if they’re going to react like this.

Just cut your parents off if they’re going to react like this.
I will stay single till 23 and they will see that I was right all this time, thats the only thing that can work

2-png.2122807

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula and Dr. Bludy
they are moral because it would prevent lives like mine and of billions of others like me that will be born in the next 100 years

as for the other part I agree but if i tell him that he will most certainly try to send me to a therapist to get meds. I know i am not autistic nor obsessed with negative thoughts that aren't real and am aware of the problems that make me sad. idk what to do tbf, maybe when i stay single to 23 will they change their mind
"Yeah bro millions of lives should be put to an end because uuuh our appearance is not optimals and some whores wont fuck us we need a literal holocaust of the undesirables bro"

If you put all of your value as a human into whether someone will fuck you then you should probably rope sry.

So go to the therapists and pretend to drink them but keep them under tongue to spit later and moneymaxx and move out and live with your life jfl why would you waste years of your life to convince some old has been that you need to do something or not.

My advice is just make sure the surgeries are safe

"Yeah bro millions of lives should be put to an end because uuuh our appearance is not optimals and some whores wont fuck us we need a literal holocaust of the undesirables bro"

If you put all of your value as a human into whether someone will fuck you then you should probably rope sry.

So go to the therapists and pretend to drink them but keep them under tongue to spit later and moneymaxx and move out and live with your life jfl why would you waste years of your life to convince some old has been that you need to do something or not.

My advice is just make sure the surgeries are safe
I don't put all values on someone's looks but thats just how the world works unfortunately. We wouldn't be on a blackpilled forum otherwise. My frustration is not based on the fact it works like that but on the fact that I am not able to play by it's sick rules

If you thought about it, you'd see that increasing the number of genetically gifted people would be very moral. I never mentioned eliminating non-gifted ones, just increasing the population of the ones that are. If I ever had the option to have a wife, I would always go with the shallow but good looking one over mid looking one with a great personality. This doesn't make me a psycho, and in fact makes me more moral towards those future children of mine. Had my parents been "more shallow" or whatever, I would be born as a happy being or never even be born in the first place

Bro chill there is no need for suicide, what is your rating btw ? What did people rate you here

Bro chill there is no need for suicide, what is your rating btw ? What did people rate you here
The thing is that I look VERY different by each day. Thats bc my bones are not prominent enough, which means that the ammount of bloat determines my daily attractivness. I always posted those bad ones bc I kinda wanted to be motivated to surgerymaxx but now that it fell away there's no point. On those ones on a bad day I am rated as 4

• +1
Reactions: Solar
The thing is that I look VERY different by each day. Thats bc my bones are not prominent enough, which means that the ammount of bloat determines my daily attractivness. I always posted those bad ones bc I kinda wanted to be motivated to surgerymaxx but now that it fell away there's no point. On those ones on a bad day I am rated as 4
you are bloated ? Why you dont leanmax or maybe you are already leanmaxxed i dont know, also if the 4.5 is in psl then thats already good dude

I don't put all values on someone's looks but thats just how the world works unfortunately. We wouldn't be on a blackpilled forum otherwise. My frustration is not based on the fact it works like that but on the fact that I am not able to play by it's sick rules

If you thought about it, you'd see that increasing the number of genetically gifted people would be very moral. I never mentioned eliminating non-gifted ones, just increasing the population of the ones that are. If I ever had the option to have a wife, I would always go with the shallow but good looking one over mid looking one with a great personality. This doesn't make me a psycho, and in fact makes me more moral towards those future children of mine. Had my parents been "more shallow" or whatever, I would be born as a happy being or never even be born in the first place
"Genetically gifted" is a meme. What makes or breaks a society are VALUES

That's why celebrity culture and CONSOOOOOMerism are being pushed onto people by the ruling class.

Secondly, even though the world works in a certain way does not mean that you cannot revolt, until, as Camus put it, "your very existence becomes the act of rebellion". You are not obliged to follow many of the sick rules the modern society puts towards you, yet you choose to.

You chose to pay exorbitant amounts of money to get plastic surgery to increase your standing and status and a chance to stick your reproductive organ into that of someone else of a differing sex. Even though I'm ugly, and probably uglier then you, I chose never to do such a thing, even if the consequence for that means that I will never be seen as hot, or desirable or a sex object for females in the eyes of society.

If u went to balkans or in western slav countries, I bet u'd see many good looking women, even according to western beauty standards. i tell u this bc i see very gl women here who would mog even in the west. often when i show them to my friends they think that they are "mid" or whatever but what they don't know is that me and other psl autists would rate them as moggers here. they have good bones and great pheno. shame that i will die alone tbf
I don't see stacies.

"Genetically gifted" is a meme. What makes or breaks a society are VALUES

That's why celebrity culture and CONSOOOOOMerism are being pushed onto people by the ruling class.

Secondly, even though the world works in a certain way does not mean that you cannot revolt, until, as Camus put it, "your very existence becomes the act of rebellion". You are not obliged to follow many of the sick rules the modern society puts towards you, yet you choose to.

You chose to pay exorbitant amounts of money to get plastic surgery to increase your standing and status and a chance to stick your reproductive organ into that of someone else of a differing sex. Even though I'm ugly, and probably uglier then you, I chose never to do such a thing, even if the consequence for that means that I will never be seen as hot, or desirable or a sex object for females in the eyes of society.
I used to do some very braindead things that, luckily, nobody irl picked on which ascended me temporarily. I won't advertise what I am talking about but you can probably guess rightly

It ascended me very very fucking much last year and I had foids approach me, even in the bus and public places. Before you say how rare it is for a woman to approach a guy, I don't look like that anymore. I had to stop doing it bc had I continued it would result in some permanent damage, either mental or physical. However, after I stopped doing those hard looksmaxxes, I lost all appeal, and with that all interest women had in me

It was like night and day, like they aren't even human beings but robots programmed to search for good genes. Nobody gave a fuck whether or not I played the guitar or went to the gym. Nobody cared about my talents and values. Yet, even tho I did that hardmaxx which was literally schizophrenic (which I knew at the time too), neither they nor I cared about it and I had the best interactions with women at that time

Those times are over and I tried to reach them back with surgeries. That fell away too.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and Raskolnikovpilled
you shouldn't tell this to your parents man

i learnt this the hard way but yeah they're always opposed to such things.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
I used to do some very braindead things that, luckily, nobody irl picked on which ascended me temporarily. I won't advertise what I am talking about but you can probably guess rightly

It ascended me very very fucking much last year and I had foids approach me, even in the bus and public places. Before you say how rare it is for a woman to approach a guy, I don't look like that anymore. I had to stop doing it bc had I continued it would result in some permanent damage, either mental or physical. However, after I stopped doing those hard looksmaxxes, I lost all appeal, and with that all interest women had in me

It was like night and day, like they aren't even human beings but robots programmed to search for good genes. Nobody gave a fuck whether or not I played the guitar or went to the gym. Nobody cared about my talents and values. Yet, even tho I did that hardmaxx which was literally schizophrenic (which I knew at the time too), neither they nor I cared about it and I had the best interactions with women at that time

Those times are over and I tried to reach them back with surgeries. That fell away too.
I'm not really into surgerymaxxing so I probably can't guess what you did.

I'd say try surgery but also mix it up with a healthy lifestyle and exercise.

And I wouldn't do those surgeries if they are too invasive, but that's on you.

• +1
I don't see stacies.
aight dude believe in what u want, what attracts me is based on western beauty standards and still i can tell u how there 100% are many women here that you or anyone here would like. There are many that don't match those standards and sometimes me and my friends kinda argue about whether or not are they attractive, but at the end of the day you would find many of them match what u look for

I'm not really into surgerymaxxing so I probably can't guess what you did.

I'd say try surgery but also mix it up with a healthy lifestyle and exercise.

And I wouldn't do those surgeries if they are too invasive, but that's on you.
I was ready to pay a lot in order to do them at the best place possible, as well as do small implants in most of the places. Looking natural and not like a fag was the priority all this time, but yeah, doubt it will happen. Also, I am in good health physically and, if we exclude the wish to do surgeries in the first place, good mentally too

you shouldn't tell this to your parents man

i learnt this the hard way but yeah they're always opposed to such things.
So wdy think i should do?

I was ready to pay a lot in order to do them at the best place possible, as well as do small implants in most of the places. Looking natural and not like a fag was the priority all this time, but yeah, doubt it will happen. Also, I am in good health physically and, if we exclude the wish to do surgeries in the first place, good mentally too
I mean I hope it goes well for you really, I couldn't life knowing there are foreign objects in me (except for dick, just to preemptively stop anyone trying to make that joke), but you do you, I hope it goes well and you achieve the desired result.

• +1
aight dude believe in what u want, what attracts me is based on western beauty standards and still i can tell u how there 100% are many women here that you or anyone here would like. There are many that don't match those standards and sometimes me and my friends kinda argue about whether or not are they attractive, but at the end of the day you would find many of them match what u look for
>muh standards
JFL there are no standards. There are only good and bad features.

Last edited:

what sthe brain dead thing

>muh standards
JFL there are no standards. There are only good and bad features.
standards are based on features lmao but i see u hate slavs so there's no point in arguing anyway. there are people with good bones in india but they r cucked with their pheno. If u came here u'd see many gl people but whatever, i will die alone anyway. cheers

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel