It’s over, eye area

Mikaelnaacsas

Mikaelnaacsas

Iron
IMG 4414

Tips? How to fix this shit, i aint doin surgery anything else

reincarnation💪

good almond eyeshape, better than the 'hunter' hooded shape. looks to not be protruding from the front view, but i could be wrong. also you have decent aeygo sal. you just have a slight negative canthal tilt but apart from that youre fine. focus on your jaw instead, its infinitely more important.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
good almond eyeshape, better than the 'hunter' hooded shape. looks to not be protruding from the front view, but i could be wrong. also you have decent aeygo sal. you just have a slight negative canthal tilt but apart from that youre fine. focus on your jaw instead, its infinitely more important.
best yes man i’ve seen here

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline and sportsmogger
best yes man i’ve seen here
im not a yes man, im being honest. people focus way too much on eyes, eyes dont mean shit. what attracts women is always your jaw, cheekbones, maxilla projection and midface ratios. unless your eyes are as bad as rami malek's, you dont have anything to worry about.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, sportsmogger, Researcher of Incel and 1 other person
im not a yes man, im being honest. people focus way too much on eyes, eyes dont mean shit. what attracts women is always your jaw, cheekbones, maxilla projection and midface ratios. unless your eyes are as bad as rami malek's, you dont have anything to worry about.
over a year here and ur still this retarded
ignored

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline

Eyes are either as important as jaw or more. Hard to be attractive with a bad eye area

over a year here and ur still this retarded
ignored
It's the truth dipshit. Women don't care about "muh hunter eyes", in fact they hate them. Bug eyes and almond eyes are superior. But keep coping nigga idc

Eyes are either as important as jaw or more. Hard to be attractive with a bad eye area
Wrong I know so many people with shit eye areas by psl standards who attract large amounts of women

Wrong I know so many people with shit eye areas by psl standards who attract large amounts of women

By PSL standards maybe not by real standards

BRO RAMI MALEK IS MY HERO..

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
It's the truth dipshit. Women don't care about "muh hunter eyes", in fact they hate them. Bug eyes and almond eyes are superior. But keep coping nigga idc
I have the same eyes as this guy nigga and subhuman af

My cheekbones makeup for it but if I had the money I’d get surgery asap