It’s over fellas

Lightbulb

Lightbulb

Balding cuck
DCjPKJYWAAA1eAG

If you are good looking you win all the time. Imagine having your pictures twitted by a hot celebrity slut and then effortlessly date her (cause he did).
Bbbbbut his personality must be great innit.
Bbbbbbut he had great pick up li lads.

Imagine the dopamine he got after he saw that Zara basically publicly admitted that she wants to fuck him. Jfl.

I wanna lay down and cry seriously.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 2012, je3oe and 16 others
DCjPKJYWAAA1eAG

If you are good looking you win all the time. Imagine having your pictures twitted by a hot celebrity slut and then effortlessly date her (cause he did).

Imagine the dopamine he got after he saw that Zara basically publicly admitted that she wants to fuck him. Jfl.

He is so lucky

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost, Hades and Deleted member 4671
Damn mirin his jawline. How to get such a jaw ffs

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Square Jaw, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
If you are Chad, everything will sort itself out. Working part time as a janitor while playing D&D with your incel friends in your free time? No issue, whenever Chad chooses he can live the life of a millionare by simply acing any job interview he is even remotely qualified for, or dating a hot, rich woman who is ready to marry him within 6 months of dating. If you look good enough, nothing matters!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, je3oe, GetThatBread and 14 others
DCjPKJYWAAA1eAG

BONES TBH, What's his bodyfat level ?

kid has model tier jaw, lips, eyes, body. literally everything is perfect. now he fucks a celeb that is million of $ heavy and when they break up he will be even more famous than he is now

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
kid has model tier jaw, lips, eyes, body. literally everything is perfect. now he fucks a celeb that is million of $ heavy and when they break up he will be even more famous than he is now
Who is he dating tho

His gonial angle is fucked tho boyyos anyone else notice
still psl 6.8 + tho

His body gives off manlet vibes

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
It's def over "b-b-but u need to be low inhib and nt and approach girls, you're volcel otherwise"

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Imagine having a daughter

you absolutely would have to keep her in your basement

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Square Jaw and RAITEIII
Never begun

I need fillers :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetThatBread, Hades, Slayerino and 8 others
This dude is barely a chad with this forum's standarts, lol at people haloed by a whore wanting him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, BigBoy and PubertyMaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
If you are Chad, everything will sort itself out. Working part time as a janitor while playing D&D with your incel friends in your free time? No issue, whenever Chad chooses he can live the life of a millionare by simply acing any job interview he is even remotely qualified for, or dating a hot, rich woman who is ready to marry him within 6 months of dating. If you look good enough, nothing matters!
Cope

wish i was born a chad

Looks are legit, if you're good looking enough you could be homeless and be in a Mansion the next day as a maid

So basically, skip school and surgerymaxx?

Dam who is she like out here men struggling for that jaw
I wish she was my mom tbh, I get my extremely narrow jaw from my subhuman mother, I get jaw width mogged by girls, it is over for me I,need to rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
So basically, skip school and surgerymaxx?

If rich, and GL enough to look great with only minor intervention then yeah basically lol. But normie to chadlite is probably not enough, nor is incel with heavy surgery to attempt becoming Chad.

everytime i enter this forum im feeling happy and satisfied with life and when i leave the forum for the day i'm feeling jealous and inferior

Attachments

• 1160625.jpg
    1160625.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 14
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, JMax and HighIQcel
Get looks or die, be chad or rope.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
based and blackpilled,prettyboys always win boyos
bloatcels on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
She's Swedish. She deserves to be burnt alive by the blast coming from the several nuclear warheads landing on Sweden. That country needs to be vaporized by the face of the earth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
She's Swedish. She deserves to be burnt alive by the blast coming from the several nuclear warheads landing on Sweden. That country needs to be vaporized by the face of the earth.
Why bro

This country need a restart button and eradicate all sjw tendencies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Why? They are the most white self hating country on the face of the earth. They deserve pain for what they're doing to their genetic heredity.

Once fierce homogeneous Vikings, now racial-mixing simps.

Only the nuclear heat can cure such degeneration.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 5061
Some people are born inferior garbage...like me

If you want such a jaw make sure your mother looks like this
View attachment 296886View attachment 296887
Wee need to investigate.
The white dad, black mother. Equals high change of Chads concept.

I heard LMSandFace made a remark about it. How in his observation that owkred out well often.
Anyone any dta/knowledge on this??

Because when I want to have chlidren, I might take trip to Botswana to find a local woman to breed with.

Wee need to investigate.
The white dad, black mother. Equals high change of Chads concept.

I heard LMSandFace made a remark about it. How in his observation that owkred out well often.
Anyone any dta/knowledge on this??

Because when I want to have chlidren, I might take trip to Botswana to find a local woman to breed with.
Masculine black women make the best kids; all these black hating users need to make mulattos that will Mog Meeks