It's over foid at nightclub make fun of my dance

Deleted member 16958

Deleted member 16958

Gold
she looked at me and then started dancing all bored and slow like me. I told her I was tired. It's over for my tired dance genes.

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch, Deleted member 5189, germanlooks and 2 others

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
I got a job at a nightclub just so I could learn how normies behave and interact with each other in social settings. I’ve been to clubs before and didn’t understand what tf I’m supposed to do once I was inside, apart from one time where I was so wasted that I just (practically sleep)walked to the middle of the nightclub and started dancing with some random girl. Every other time, especially when I was sober, I was genuinely confused as to what my next move should be.

Now that I have this job, it allows me to be inside a nightclub whilst sober, with a purpose. I observe the normies and analyse their behaviour. I think in a couple more months, I will have processed all the information in my brain, allowing me to hopefully mimic their behaviour.

• +1
I got a job at a nightclub just so I could learn how normies behave and interact with each other in social settings. I’ve been to clubs before and didn’t understand what tf I’m supposed to do once I was inside, apart from one time where I was so wasted that I just (practically sleep)walked to the middle of the nightclub and started dancing with some random girl. Every other time, especially when I was sober, I was genuinely confused as to what my next move should be.

Now that I have this job, it allows me to be inside a nightclub whilst sober, with a purpose. I observe the normies and analyse their behaviour. I think in a couple more months, I will have processed all the information in my brain, allowing me to hopefully mimic their behaviour.
working at a nightclub would be great ngl, especially as a bouncer. I see sluts tryna fuck them all the time.

• +1
Reactions: maneg1
working at a nightclub would be great ngl, especially as a bouncer. I see sluts tryna fuck them all the time.
I am a bouncer lol. It’s pretty cool, but I’d say about 1 in 100 guys will start on you. Remember you’re surrounded by people with lowered inhibitions.

• +1
she looked at me and then started dancing all bored and slow like me. I told her I was tired. It's over for my tired dance genes.
@badg96 alt

• JFL

What kinda tings do you wear in night clubs? And what do u do

I dance or walk around like a sperg until a foid comes up to ne

She probably wasn't interested in you. I'm trash at dancing and done it only a few times at the party but even with my shit dancing skills girls who were interested still wanted to dance with me and later said that I wasn't "that bad".

You should watch popular rappers to pick up their moves and incorporate it, for me it's a lot easier than learning club dancing.

• +1
She probably wasn't interested in you. I'm trash at dancing and done it only a few times at the party but even with my shit dancing skills girls who were interested still wanted to dance with me and later said that I wasn't "that bad".

You should watch popular rappers to pick up their moves and incorporate it, for me it's a lot easier than learning club dancing.
Oh yeah, she definitely wasn’t. Foids who are interested tell me.