Its over for all of is under 6’5

FwDelta

FwDelta

Iron
Girls are currently only going for tall guys and while this keeps on going selective breeding and natural selection height will only keep going up . Yes people say average height is 5’9 but when u go outside and look for urself so much more guys are 6ft+ its so over the more u think abt it soon our generation of women are gonna go for 6ft chad gen alphas while were stuck at 5’11 and under accept the height pill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lestoa, mathis, WatermelonLover and 2 others
dont care, either we fuckin or im fuckin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, butterworld, CarrotMaxxer and 3 others
Shut your bitch ass up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, DavidLaidMaxxing, mathis and 2 others
castrate anyone under 6’3

• +1
Reactions: Aero and FwDelta
No they acc want 6’3.
Due to men lying about their height all the time they think 6’3 is 6’5.
6’1 = 6’3

Height inflation:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zoom759 and Gaygymmaxx
my 19 year old friend who is 6’4 lost all his previous girlfriends cause they cheated on him and i am pretty sure the other guys were not taller than him

my 19 year old friend who is 6’4 lost all his previous girlfriends cause they cheated on him and i am pretty sure the other guys were not taller than him
change that tiktok.com avi

Thanks for wasting my time and contributing nothing

Girls are currently only going for tall guys and while this keeps on going selective breeding and natural selection height will only keep going up . Yes people say average height is 5’9 but when u go outside and look for urself so much more guys are 6ft+ its so over the more u think abt it soon our generation of women are gonna go for 6ft chad gen alphas while were stuck at 5’11 and under accept the height pill
What if im 5’6 thats pretty much the same thing just flipped

No they acc want 6’3.
Due to men lying about their height all the time they think 6’3 is 6’5.
6’1 = 6’3

Height inflation:lul:
this Lol imagine thinking women (or even a lot of men) know what 6’5 actually looks like.

90% of the the dudes i’ve met that claim 6’5 have all been between 6’2-6’4 Lol

Black people this post doesn’t apply to you

• +1
Reactions: FwDelta
this Lol imagine thinking women (or even a lot of men) know what 6’5 actually looks like.

90% of the the dudes i’ve met that claim 6’5 have all been between 6’2-6’4 Lol
my older brother is 6’5 hes a giant