Its over for @Ed676

Who tf is that nigga its 100%wrong we raped all balkanniggers 2 times western huns raped one time ottomans raped 1 time(i mean they raped more than 100 times but its only one empire)
A Greek

High t arabs:lul::lul: they are fucking tranny faggots like you retarded jfl at more white shit i pass as white and i have like min 40%white dna
You dont pass as human,you look like chimp.Its over for you monkey,your people are getting raped by Syrians,they are taking what is their.Turkey should be occupied by Arabs and renamed to Persia as well

You dont pass as human,you look like chimp.Its over for you monkey,your people are getting raped by Syrians,they are taking what is their.Turkey should be occupied by Arabs and renamed to Persia as well
Getting raped by syrians:soy::soy: we only beat them what they do is sucking dick for 5 dollars in turkey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2968
+ avrage balkannigger looks way more similar to a chimp i dont look alike a chimp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Getting raped by syrians:soy::soy: we only beat them what they do is sucking dick for 5 dollars in turkey
Tales from ex Persia

+ avrage balkannigger looks way more similar to a chimp i dont look alike a chimp
Wrong.We are high T bulls,Turanids look like Chimps,your skull looks Homo Erectusoid,its enough to prove you dont belong to modern Human specie

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, cvzvvc, Deleted member 7224 and 1 other person