It's Over for everyone

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
Props for trying to improve. You'll get better, but you'll feel worse.

The Body dysmorphic disorder that's required to spot your flaws will turn against you and you will begin spotting everyone elses flaws as well. You'll see yourself as flawed and everyone else as flawed as well. You'll never feel good enough and the higher you ascend the more subhuman everyone else will become. Everyone will disgust/ be unattractive to you and you'll be more miserable than when you started here.

There's not one face I see that I don't subconsciously evaluate to PSL standards on my day to day life.
Old cells....new cells... Tell me your thoughts.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5574, WastedYouth, Deleted member 2621 and 11 others
watER
Gaycel, lurk more, before writing this shit and wasting everyone's time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Vidyacoper
Why would i feel miserable by mogging everyone

Jokes on you i can still be a real family man and bring home the bacon like all the normies here and betabuxx a 32 year old roastie in my traditional country who finally wants to settle after wild young days of cocks and abortions while also coincidentally becoming a devout Christian and patriarchal reborn virgin as soon as she found out her eggs were drying out. So who is the real winner here stupid inkwell?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Deleted member 2621, LostYouth and 1 other person
It's over for for gallons and gallons of men, man.

Why would i feel miserable by mogging everyone
At the end of the day you're personal self esteem will remain and your values of other people will lower. Youll just look down at everyone and still be depressed.
watER
get rhino subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Zdeweilx
😔

• So Sad
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Very useful thread, I read again twice and will repeat it to someone to never forget.

• JFL
Reactions: Kade

The Body dysmorphic disorder that's required to spot your flaws will turn against you and you will begin spotting everyone elses flaws as well. You'll see yourself as flawed and everyone else as flawed as well. You'll never feel good enough and the higher you ascend the more subhuman everyone else will become. Everyone will disgust/ be unattractive to you and you'll be more miserable than when you started here.

There's not one face I see that I don't subconsciously evaluate to PSL standards on my day to day life.

Explain to me the alternative ? Of not doing anything.

Being out casted from social circles , rejected from jobs because of your looks, despised by women and society, people don't want to buy from your business . Is that going to make you feel better ?

Being blackpilled about the economy and society is liberating understanding how everything works . Taking steps to improve your conditions within the system . Even if you are spritually higher that you do not care for women , money , materialism . Improving yourself will give you protection from abuse from other humans and the power to help others.

I see your point, those that ascend need to take a spiritual journey and remember what is really important friends, family, community, altruism. A good example is Angelina Jolie and her humanitarian work and her kids.

In an ideal world we would all focus on such things from the beginning , but we are imperfect beings .

/thread

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Pendejo

Hate the game not the players

I hope this anaylticalness will go away after I ascend.

I like it.

And I wouldn't change a thing.

It's like having hacks toggled.

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku and Pendejo
Explain to me the alternative ? Of not doing anything.

Being out casted from social circles , rejected from jobs because of your looks, despised by women and society, people don't want to buy from your business . Is that going to make you feel better ?

Being blackpilled about the economy and society is liberating understanding how everything works . Taking steps to improve your conditions within the system . Even if you are spritually higher that you do not care for women , money , materialism . Improving yourself will give you protection from abuse from other humans and the power to help others.

I see your point, those that ascend need to take a spiritual journey and remember what is really important friends, family, community, altruism. A good example is Angelina Jolie and her humanitarian work and her kids.

In an ideal world we would all focus on such things from the beginning , but we are imperfect beings .

/thread
Definitely not saying the alternative to ascending is better. Just saying you will never be normal on the inside ever again.

Cope, After bimax I will become normal.

Definitely not saying the alternative to ascending is better. Just saying you will never be normal on the inside ever again.

What is "normal"?" We are constantly adapting throughout life, you would agree you don't have the same mindset now as you did when you were 7 years old or even 16 years old.

There is a lot of people in this world going through the exact same problems as most on this forum but remain in the same mindset. So why are those on here so different? It's just how our minds works.

Yes for some here it is a beneficial mindset , for others its pure poison to ones minds. It's probably a blend of both being realistic. I can attest to this heck, I just walked out of a company get together which included drinks and cake to finish this message for you as I can't stand being around wage cucks, fake friends etc.

I am in a unique position compared to others on this forum, but lets not get into that.

I think what you are referring to is known as on here "tainted neurotrasmitters" its the self hating, self critical, withdrawing to isolation, lashing out on others, finding faults in others, unable to interact properly with society and people in general.

Here is a person with tainted neurotransmitters from being "blackpilled" who committed suicide.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
watER
You got your green name for reacting to every fucking thread. You don’t even have any useful threads, but if any other person makes a thread, you try to be controversial and disapprove with everything.

You got your green name for reacting to every fucking thread
Um............watER
You don’t even have any useful threads
And?
but if any other person makes a thread, you try to be controversial and disapprove with everything.
When I see a shitty thread, I say that that thread is shitty and why. Im not controversial just for the sake of it, its just that most people on thjs forum are retards( especially gaycels like you) and I tell people that they need to stop being retards, so...
Stop being a retard, gaycel

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Vidyacoper
You got your green name for reacting to every fucking thread. You don’t even have any useful threads, but if any other person makes a thread, you try to be controversial and disapprove with everything.
MUHHH MUHHHHHHH

• +1
Reactions: je3oe