It's over for good looking, highly aesthetic, tall robotcels like O'Pry

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
It's come 2 my attention that apparently the PSL crowd doesn't consider O'Pry ideal anymore. Ya... apparently so perfectly spaced and distributed hooded blue eyes, good bones, top tier hair n' height, and unique features does not cut it since his eyes render the poor guy "robotic and expressionless".

Ahhh dang. I feel 4 da guy. I do. Robot O'Pry forever wandering around in the electronic store, selling demos of Nintendo Switches and flatscreen TV's, and hitting on the women who always reject because they don't like robots.

Don't worry though, you'll always have wifi in my book! PEACE!
JFLXI

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, one job away and Sens
Over for subhuman, already dogpilled, only dogs can love without looks, the ultimate blackpill:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kristin, Xangsane and Deleted member 1617
>6ft max
>tall
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: gamma
>6ft max
>tall
How do you figure he's 6' max? I think more like 6'1". Plus it's tall enough. JFL at thinking that 6'5" is better than 6'

It's never really mattered what the PSL crowd thinks, the only thing that ever mattered was who girls let fuck

If O'Pry fucks hot bitches he's hot too, otherwise no

How do you figure he's 6' max? I think more like 6'1". Plus it's tall enough. JFL at thinking that 6'5" is better than 6'
him and barrett are between 5'11 and 6 ft, psl autists figured that out years ago comparing different models height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16394
>6ft max
>tall
Legit cage at guys like you, 6 feet is really tall.
But since you were hit in the head with a hammer, for you tall starts at 7 feet:feelsuhh:
" Muh he ain't Dutch giant with insane proportions at 7'2" "
You cope with a roidcel former lanklet who was successful to fool the world that he is natty.

>good looking
>O'Pry

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Legit cage at guys like you, 6 feet is really tall.
But since you were hit in the head with a hammer, for you tall starts at 7 feet:feelsuhh:
" Muh he ain't Dutch giant with insane proportions at 7'2" "
You cope with a roidcel former lanklet who was successful to fool the world that he is natty.
6ft is average if you are young, also i didn't get the last sentence.

6ft is average if you are young, also i didn't get the last sentence.
Not really. It is a great height, most countries have men who don't cross 5'9"-5'10", and to be honest, even that's a good height. People her should realize that most non-autists prefer men in the ideal height range.

Not really. It is a great height, most countries have men who don't cross 5'9"-5'10", and to be honest, even that's a good height. People her should realize that most non-autists prefer men in the ideal height range.
good looking men are preferred height is cope overall, id rather be 5 psl and 5'7.
also for ltr money mogs all this is the thing i never see people talk about here