It's over for gymcels. Brutal omegle interaction

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Silver

Watch from 2:35, it's absolutely brutal. Girl asks to see the dude's face before rating him, rates him a 4-5/10 despite him being shredded, and then goes on to proclaim that all of her guy friends have abs and that it's nothing special. All of that work, FOR NOTHING. So much for the ascension that Hamza promised.

I need someone to tell me I'm wrong, but odds are I'm not. Seriously tempted to just drop the weights and give up.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Alt Number 3, GabachoCopium and 4 others
gymcelling isn't cope if you do it natty impossible to get big, these people just looking like a try hard be promiscuous and shi :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
That guy with the hat and glasses and perfect body is super ugly.
Brown guy in hat is somewhat of a normie, ofc his abs only will help him to get his looksmatch aka fat ltb

gymcelling isn't cope if you do it natty impossible to get big, these people just looking like a try hard be promiscuous and shi :feelshah:
You need to be big as Andrei smaev or rope

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
That guy with the hat and glasses and perfect body is super ugly.
Brown guy in hat is somewhat of a normie, ofc his abs only will help him to get his looksmatch aka fat ltb
I guess for us the challenge is in being happy about that. How years of excruciating work will only net us a landwhale LTB at best (under betabuxxing circumstances, ofc)

For the guy in the hat who got shot down, what should he do? Is there anything that can be done?

• +1
Reactions: sweetheart
I guess for us the challenge is in being happy about that. How years of excruciating work will only net us a landwhale LTB at best (under betabuxxing circumstances, ofc)

For the guy in the hat who got shot down, what should he do? Is there anything that can be done?
Brutal

They look like a tryhard because they don't have the faces to match their bodies. In other words, they're compensating. Just like how we make fun of manlets for compensating in the gym, this is the same thing.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
gymcel for looksmax just means to get lean enough with some muscle. Ofc ur insertions, frame and height limit how mogger ur physique will be

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
They look like a tryhard because they don't have the faces to match their bodies. In other words, they're compensating. Just like how we make fun of manlets for compensating in the gym, this is the same thing.
There’s nothing wrong with compensating imo, if ur not attractive(80% of us) u gotta make up for failos somehow

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Alt Number 3 and GunDevilHybrid
There’s nothing wrong with compensating imo, if ur not attractive(80% of us) u gotta make up for failos somehow
Problem is it's not making up for anything, the guy who got shot down literally wasted all of that time meal planning and going to the gym. It's one thing if he had to work much harder to get the same result. But he worked harder to get lesser results (or no results at all)

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Problem is it's not making up for anything, the guy who got shot down literally wasted all of that time meal planning and going to the gym. It's one thing if he had to work much harder to get the same result. But he worked harder to get lesser results (or no results at all)
He might not have appeal to these girls, but I’m sure he pulls. That kind of physique has niche appeal

gymcel for looksmax just means to get lean enough with some muscle. Ofc ur insertions, frame and height limit how mogger ur physique will be
In other words, don't be a fatass. Which is easy to do by the way, just don't eat like a pig.

Mogger physiques are only multipliers, from what I've seen. If the failo is bad enough, it multiplies in the negative. It brings attention to you, only for them to notice your glaring failo, which you may or may not have control over (applies to this manlet friend I have who's absolutely jacked)

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
In other words, don't be a fatass. Which is easy to do by the way, just don't eat like a pig.

Mogger physiques are only multipliers, from what I've seen. If the failo is bad enough, it multiplies in the negative. It brings attention to you, only for them to notice your glaring failo, which you may or may not have control over (applies to this manlet friend I have who's absolutely jacked)
It’s not “don’t be a fatass” it’s more like be a lean athlete. Ur jacked manlet friend likely still improved his chances vs when he was skinny/fat

I know a couple manlets who pull more after gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
He might not have appeal to these girls, but I’m sure he pulls. That kind of physique has niche appeal
Having a muscular physique has a niche appeal? Come on man.

Having a muscular physique has a niche appeal? Come on man.
That’s not muscular that’s bodybuilder monster physique. It appeals to milfs, single mums and shit. They want a protector

It’s not “don’t be a fatass” it’s more like be a lean athlete. Ur jacked manlet friend likely still improved his chances vs when he was skinny/fat

I know a couple manlets who pull more after gymmaxxing
Wdym by pull more though? And the quality too? The reality is those manlets probably still have to deal with overwhelming accusations of napoleon complex.

Watch from 2:35, it's absolutely brutal. Girl asks to see the dude's face before rating him, rates him a 4-5/10 despite him being shredded, and then goes on to proclaim that all of her guy friends have abs and that it's nothing special. All of that work, FOR NOTHING. So much for the ascension that Hamza promised.

I need someone to tell me I'm wrong, but odds are I'm not. Seriously tempted to just drop the weights and give up.

Face is law water

That’s not muscular that’s bodybuilder monster physique. It appeals to milfs, single mums and shit. They want a protector
Did you watch the video? Girl talked about how she's not into him because everyone has abs. Maybe gymmaxxing had its merits in the past, but nowadays too many people do it for it to mean anything. It's become a prerequisite, not an ascension method.